Go to Clinton's profile

>Go to Clinton's profile
>see nothing but hate comments
>go to trumps profile nothing but love
>alt right is rising

Other urls found in this thread:

infographics.demo.economist.com/2016/minifiedbrexit/?n=21011894/2016/01/daily-chart-18&w=595
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone's sick of arrogant liberal lies and pandering.

It's beautiful isn't it?

Bahaha this comment section is amazing

Jesus fuck I'm surprised she doesn't delete comments. Props cause she doesn't manage her Facebook and just does auto posts. Meaning she sets up her weeks posts in one day and never visits her account. What a retard.

Shes becoming Jeb 2.0

>driving 40 min from my house to meet up with a friend, on a route I usually don't travel
>noticing a whole lot of Trump signs
>realize I have never seen a SINGLE Hillary sign this entire campaign
>I don't even live in a southern state

Hillary is a waste!

You're lucky I live in Minnesota and see a shit ton of clinton signs. Wasn't my state the only state not to vote for reagan. Truly a fucking mini Sweden. Help we have muslims everywhere.

SHE'S A BIG FAT MESS!

> you've called women you don't like
>crooked
>tired
>and to be deported
Trump
>only Hillary Clinton

>I've never even met a single hillary supporter! Everyone I know is voting Bernie
>I never see Hillary merchandise, just Bernie!

This is what you sound like m8s.. Be prepared to get rekt by the silent establishment..

Who cares? Hillary's bagged the election anyways, DHS took things over. HRC wins somewhere along the line of 53% vs 47%, experts proclaim that it was a closer match than expected but in the end the better person won. When in truth Trump gets +60% of the votes but shit gets rigged.

Who votes her anyway? She isn't Obama, blacks aren't as keen to vote for her as for Obama. Even minorities are starting to call her bullshit due to contradicting statements. Whenever she holds a rally (which is very rarely), she gets like a few hundred people tops to show up and the press has to pull off camera magic to make people think she has more support than she actually has. Yet the polls show she's winning Trump by a landslide.

How were the brexit polls the day before the vote again, 55 for remain and 45 for leave?

>mfw

Guess which US state has the highest percentage of ethnic Swedes. :^)

>blacks aren't keen to vote for her as for obama
>polls have it something like 95% blacks for hillary

kek

a much better strategy is voter intimidation and denial

being in denial doesn't get the result you want, actually doing something about it does

ENGLAND WILL NEVER LEAVE THE EU

You mean rigged polling machines

Mfw I'm a fucking Norwegian/Scottish mut dating a legal Imigrant/ half Chinese/half Norwegian.
Am I cucked?

Does anyone really think hood niggers that voted for obama for gibme will get out and vote for a old white women? Will it happen?

YOU CANT BE ALT RIGHT IF YOURE NOT

A) AN ETHNO-NATIONALIST
B) AWARE OF THE JEWISH QUESTION

>polls have it something like 95% blacks for hillary

The point is they're not going to vote in the same number for her as they did obama you fucking mongoloid.

I thought alt right was a liberal funded lie to discredit donald trumps support base?

I don't even really care that much, I think Trump's an ass (still voting for him). It just tickles me that I've seen so much support for him in the face of all the virulent criticism from the media. It's heartwarming to know that we aren't completely mind-controlled.
KEK

Based Ian Snow

>Minnesota
You guys are Americanized Swedes after all. Can't blame yourself for what flows in your veins.

In never said that though, and the Brexit polls were always around 50-50, like the result.. It's also an entirely different situation.
Possible, but less likely than a straight up loss.. It's not like republicans were that popular before Trump. I doubt Trump is the person to bring mass appeal to the GOP.

People like an underdog, and many Americans are sick of Obama.. I just don't think the majority of voters is going Trump.

One of my favorite images, made even better. You're doing God's work, user

Thanks it took like 1 hour while lisending to trump rallys.
Here is a pic of my Lil kitler

You're so wrong!
They weren't in the lead at all!
You fucking cuck

I love how all these anti-rape feminist advocates would immediately ditch their important ideology if their jobs required them to. Such good Germans.

>They weren't in the lead at all!

It was extremely close in polls, just like thr result was.

Remain was ten points ahead before they opted out you fucking faggother! Go correct the record somewhere else!

Nice dubs but are you on the right thread?

>Remain was ten points ahead before they opted out

No. Also, again: These are entirely unrelated matters..

infographics.demo.economist.com/2016/minifiedbrexit/?n=21011894/2016/01/daily-chart-18&w=595

Shills. Trump hires more of them. Or the internet is full of haters.

lol of course a leaf would say that. why do you shills use tons of canadian proxies? are they the cheapest? do they own them?

Where do I sign up to shill for trump?
Does clinton pay you well? How many shekels do you get?

The vocal SJW safety bubble has met its match and superior in the meme-made-real and subsequently legitimized alr-right.

The Achilles heel of SJW, is that they naturally see anyone that disagrees with them as their enemy, and that subconcsiously realize and rationalize themselves as a perpetual mino rity.

Nodody pays us, we just like him. Even Clinton's shills don't like her

>Trump hires more of them
I do it for free.

Dude is pretty funny desu

so the number is up to 16 million now?
really quite makes you thought provoke

>alt right is rising

Let's go make some anti semitic slurs on twitter bros

Nah I just like pissing off sjw

Shit, I wish Trump would pay me, but alas, I do it for free.

>infographics.demo.economist.com/2016/minifiedbrexit/?n=21011894/2016/01/daily-chart-18&w=595

Those are polls from the day of the vote you fucking moron. He was talking about the months before the vote.

Before the vote it was pretty close as well, with ups and downs.

*Also shows on that site. Note the older age group polls.

this is why you are lonely.

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Nobody cares what you think

As you can see, it was only in the last 30 days of polling that Leave managed to equalise with Remain.

OK which of you wags is "Harry Balsac" ??

topkek and nobody seems to have gotten it yet

Are you in the right thread?

There
Is
No
Alt
Right
For fuck's sake

Says who

Says common sense. You're falling for obvious memes and bait. This is not a political movement, nor an ideology. It's an obvious attempt at suppressing the diversity of right wing and nationalists movements while discredit them by making them all look like meme shouting neo nazis and directionless edgy kids.

Fucking kids, I swear

Says who?

Weird how Sup Forums is mainstream desu

>dat edit

I like ur memes, kid. You got spunk

My hairy ass

Okay, and your point is?

Can't you fucking read?

If I was on kikebook, I'd be dishing out redpills and it would be more chaotic than twitter. Unfortunately I have to hide my power level because job.

You talk alot for shit for muslim

Ive always found calvin and hobbes comic more annoying than funny

>Props cause she doesn't manage her Facebook and just does auto posts. Meaning she sets up her weeks posts in one day and never visits her account
>implying it's not her staff members who are too intimidated to do anything

I don't think Swedes are cucked as much as I think they are just used to being isolated in their own homogenous culture to such a massive degree that the idea of demographic collapse is unimaginable and ludicrous sounding to them

Ok, apparently communication without a punchline-on-image medium make you stutter but you know you can, maybe, try to argue. Or maybe you're here just to shill? I hope so.

Go back to your Swamp Ian

You think you're cool dont you?

Never thought or implied that, but whatever buddy
I'm just sad people fall for that bullshit

I ain't your buddy pal!

> 2008 / 2012

Look at how well Obama's doing online. This is a sign!

> 2016

Online popularity doesn't matter!

Ian, you need to go outside.

> brexit polling was close

I love this meme

where are his nipples?

Lauren Southern is a literal goddess

Goddammit that one was good. Laughing while trying to fall asleep.

Tpp kek thx

You people are delusional. Your candidate is floundering and you believe any bullshit "source" with no evidence so long as it paints Hillary in a negative light. Nothing is ever Trump's fault is it?

Trump losing in the polls? Polls are rigged.

Trump loses a debate? Debates are rigged.

Trump slammed by the media for the stupid s$%t he says? Media is rigged.

This is getting pathetic and boring. Just give it up already, it's seriously sad. Hillary is going to crush Trump in November. Aren't you people tired of losing yet? The American public hates you all, the media has nailed your coffin shut, and your candidate couldn't give two s$%ts about you. Why not join the winning team for once? Continue what Obama has started and live a good life with the winning team. You all have nothing to lose (I sound like Trump, maybe you should all vote for me, haha)!

Just give it up already. This is slander and libel. It has no facts to back it up. Likely it was written by some basement dwelling troll to rile you guys up. It's happened time and time again this election cycle. You people get excited over the fakest and least credible tidbits thrown out by random nobodies. Then it turns out to be fake and you move on. Why not come to the team that is actually offering you something? Hillary's America is going to be a great and inclusive space for all of us. You will be so much happier when you come to our side.

I was a Trump supporter myself, but I saw the light one day and I've never looked back. I know where you're all coming from. You're angry, Hillary understands that. She wants to make America work for all of us again, but we can't do that with Trump. He's a wild card, a nut case. He's going to destroy our economy and our standing in the world. Other countries are LAUGHING at Trump! They've been laughing at him for months now! We cannot afford to become a global laughing stock you guys, please come help Hillary! We need and want your support!

Glorious.

>(((We)))

Holy shit it's been awhile since I've seen the "I was a Trump supporter myself, but now I support X" Thanks for correcting my record bro

this

I live in California and I've never seen a Hillary sign

Love this CTR copy pasted bullshit. I've seen this 3 times since last night. No wonder your stuck Schilling for $34 a day. Your lazy.

As she should. The establishment wanted this to be Clinton vs Bush when the people wanted Trump vs Sanders.

Wait shit I could get paid for this? Link?

>he does it for free

im laughing faggot, you dont even get hotpockets or tendies, what a looooser.

whatever you say, Ian

>Trump loses a debate?

literally hasn't happened, even in spite of the ((( media ))) rigging

Fuck you