Series 4 #soon

>Series 4 #soon

Who's hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am. This show's given us some of the creepiest and most thought-provoking stories in recent memory.

but this isnt Rick and Morty

After 3rd season the hype went away, but I'll still marathon the first 10 minutes.

DUDE WHAT IF FACEBOOK WAS GOD LAMAOO

dude
what if there was an app.....................
that..............
sucked you OFF..............................

When is it out? Season 3 mostly sucked but I'm willing to give it one more chance.

>dude the person you thought the protagonist was actually a scum bag lmao

how many more times will they rehash this

Of course I'm hyped. NWO technology is brainwashing the masses at an accelerating rate. BM is the only show in existence that's critical of it.

Season 3 had some highs and some lows, averages out to meiocre.

Idunno about 'hyped', and despite some misses so far, I'll def keep watching.

inb4 "best sf anthology since Twilight Zone".

I think Black Mirror does a pretty good job of doing tech related horror/satirical stories without really sounding like an old out of touch muh generation retard wrote them. It really doesn't feel like the image you posted

>a character can't be a protagonist and a scumbag

there are literally going to be drumpf episodes

probly not, hopefully brooker's too cynical to go either side on that route.

DUDE WHAT IF UBER DRIVERS WERE LOCKED IN THEIR CARS FOR, LIKE, LIFE

DUDE WHAT IF YOU WERE DOOMED TO POST FOREVER AT A TAIWANESE CLOTH WEAVING FORUM.

what if a girl got blacked but she was a robot lol

>trump waldo
This is stupid. The closest thing to a Waldo moment we got was Hillary talking about Pepe, and this:
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Anyway, I'll definitely watch the new season, but I agree it's gotten pretty predictable.

I liked most of S3, didn't feel like he was out of ideas just completely blew off a couple of scripts to concentrate on the others.

There are no heroes in this day and age.

I can only think of one episode that this fits. You know which one

DUDE WHAT IF WHITE PEOPLE HAD EMOTIONS