Would you a genderswapped version of yourself?

Would you a genderswapped version of yourself?

only if she's sexy

Sure, why not?

pfff Morty wished his genderswapped version was that pretty

No way, it would be like doing my sister

But that's the whole point.

Nigga that's canon R63 Morty

well those people have no fucking idea how to do a good genderswap then

Yes, I also would a genderswapped version of my dad.

who wouldn't?

I feel like I'm sufficiently degenerate that both I and my female doppelganger would be down for it, but I don't think we'd find each other attractive because as overweight as I am, she'd be a literal hambeast.

I see. So what's the catch?

yes why is this even a question?

Hell I'd fuck a non-genderswapped version of myself.

Bring on the clone sex I say.

Yeah, I'd look really hot. Got a nice chin, I'd make a pretty boy.

Does height get changed as well or do I become a manlet?

dunno man girls have a natural instinct to remain slim and shit

You'd grow to be an inch shorter than your father

Manlet, but ya know like Wolverine

So, my sister?
Nah

This kid's got the stuff.

No fat chicks

I am like 3 or 4 inches taller than my dad.

You are completely fucking insane.

They look the same except she has fucking pug eyes, are you fucking kidding?

her cranium seems to have a completely different shape, also why the fuck change the eyes, no female character on R&M has eyes like this??
go fuck yourself

>why the fuck change the eyes
beth does

then you'd shrink to be an inch shorter than your dad

sry m8

>her cranium seems to have a completely different shape

Do you really need to be told that boys and girls look different m8?

Depends on how big my tits were

i hope we see a r64 episode in season 3
and more doofus rick

OP here, bonus question for ya'll.

Suppose you were able to visit another reality that also contains another version of you as you are now. As in the same gender, age, race etc.

Would you have sex with yourself? If so, would you be top or bottom?

depends on how big your dick is
1-3 inches = A cup
4-5 = B cup
6 = C cup
7 = D cup
8 = E cup
etc

r63*

>morticia has his mother's eyes

Aww cute

I might try 69'ing with myself, but fucking yourself in the ass or vice versa seems a bit too far

might give myself a blowie, but I wouldn't go all the way

In a New York minute.

Well shit nevermind then

Also I'd be a cute as hell girl, definately.

eeeeh
i'm okay with thicc girls but thicc boys are a nono

Yes and both

Did they? For science?

no and top

Yes, but only after me and her became workout buddies and spent the next year hitting the gym.

The thing that makes Morty look pathetic is his shitty hair. His genderswap shouldn't have nice hair.

I honestly don't think I would. Since she'd be genetically identical, it'd be akin to incest. I would be curious how she'd look naked, though.

There's only one bed at their house. Don't need to be a quantum physicist to do that math.

Yes for "Science"

>Incest with yourself
>Bad
Look at this faggot.

Just do it in the butt, then you get no freaky clone babies.

Like dog is heat

Beds used to be expensive as fuck.

Sharing a bed was far more common back then.

Wouldn't you both be obligated to fight to the death? Highlander rules.

>would be manlet if male
>taller than dad
Is Danny Devito your father?

Fuck 'em all to death.

Is this bone pressed?
Otherwise the fatty conversion is skewed

For science, pleasure, and business.

D cup YES

Will we ever get a morticia episode?

They're putting an SJW on the team so probably.

If they made her as horny as morty and put them both in a room while rick is on an adventure im fine with this

Exactly how different would the genderswap be? How would the new biology affect their mind?

THIS!

I would watch low budget horror movies and cuddle with a genderswapped version of myself.

It's really more like masturbation at that point.

This sounds like the most realistic answer in this thread.

Does a genderswapped user have an inverse or converse fetish?

For example, if an user's fetish is being a little man with a giantess, would rule 63 user's be a) to be a little woman with a giant man, or b) to be the giantess with the little man?

Red Dwarf style (entire universe is switched, matriarchal society, birth through seahorse rules) swap?
Probably.

The boy me raised in an identical universe to ours?
Nah.
His 'tism diagnosed, his dick snipped, feminazi mom, retarded outbursts treated as pre-criminal action, the male bully experience, a decade on the chan, my edge? That poor bastard would either be chemically zombified or he'd skin women.

Little woman, giant man.
Whatever subconsciously created the fetish should be the same.

The real question in the context of a gender swap is whether or not the gender swapped version of yourself is as feminine as you are masculine, or if they are just a really butch girl.

>genderbent Rick is an anime with two eyebrows

They find gender roles as important as you, but if you're particularly muscley or tubby, they are too.

Dead or alive you're cumming with me!

fatties have automatic D cups
i mean can you imagine fat girls with no big tits? if i were them i'd kill myself in a heartbeat

Even when a fat guy has a micropenis?
I mean, I honestly think it should be based on familial breast size , and clit to dick should be based on clit size.

Yes, but we'd probably only do oral.

Most people have two eyebrows user. That's how bilateral symmetry works

No. Im a fat digusting mosnter with standards. And so would she

Yes, because she's be into a lot of kinky stuff, even tho she's overweight.

Plot twist: They fuck but it's Morticia ramming Morty up the butt with a strap-on

One of the most iconic features of Rick's design is his unibrow, you pedantic fuck.

If you and your gender swap had a child, would it be a perfect you clone, or a fucked to shit two headed incest baby?

We´d be into the same kinky stuff, so it´d probably be the best sex of my (our) life(ves).

>fat girls with no big tits
it happens all the time
I'd post pics, but it's not Sup Forums related

Besides, fat girls' boobs don't always look good, a lot of the time they are misshapen and look like they are hanging down from their armpits

My potato face already looks like my mom's. I don't want to have sex with someone who looks like my mom.

You have the same DNA except for a chromosome. So scientifically speaking it´d be incest. You would have to be genetically identical in order to create a clone, but with that wild chromosome it´d be impossible to obtain such a perfect DNA

I think that's a male rick only the mortry is flipped.

V-Neck Morty is worst Morty

It'd take some time and quite a bit of alcohol to work up the courage to do so, but I think it would result in fucking.

Probably, I'm a 7/10, can get top grades if I try and I'm even good at socializing. My problems are mostly character-based. But being unmotivated and never following trough with anything is perfectly acceptable if you're a girl.

Before or after wierd feet stuff? Because if morticia is mortry gender flipped there is going to be feet stuff.

>but being unmotivated and never following trough with anything is perfectly acceptable if you're a girl
>anons actually believes this

>Would you?
No.
Also, meeting them would probably be far more like dealing with another person than I'm comfortable with.

>If you and your gender swap had a child, would it be a perfect you clone, or a fucked to shit two headed incest baby?
Fucked.

Prove him wrong

no, she would friendzone me

>fucked to shit two headed incest baby?
Inbreeding does not work that way.

The latter