Can we have a recommendation thread for comics with black male leads?

Can we have a recommendation thread for comics with black male leads?
I know diversity is a controversial topic but in all honesty it's hard to find anything that's not straight up bad.

Miles current run is burning dumpster fire
static is done since forever
nailbiter is fantastic but i'm waiting for vol.5
mosaic is have like one issue out and it's not very interesting personally.
there's zero romance comic out there.
and rest of black characters are often enough supporting cast non-black characters.

Cage! and the current Cyborg are good.
Also if you weren't looking for controversy, you would have used another image.

I used a less controversial images last time and the thread died, so I went 110% this time.

and we all know it's only going to last like 2 issues anyways.

>I know diversity is a controversial topic but in all honesty it's hard to find anything that's not straight up bad.
Nighthawk just ended on Wednesday because nobody bought it.

People like you are full of hot air; you think black heroes need a chance, but you never check new releases for them or take the plunge yourself.

Go dig through some back issue bins. Milestone had some cool black leads back in the 90's - early 2000's. Some of the books are a bit dated.

Check out the original Static series.
Xero by Christopher Priest.

...Black Panther.

Prince of Cats

Interracial kisses are controversial?

Marvel just started a Prowler series.

15 year old Gary Stus making out with martyr figure clone college seniors despite a complete lack of chemistry is.

It's a Clone Conspiracy tie-in and the first issue is literally nothing, as is the case when an author has to wait on another story before actually starting.

So Sup Forums hates /ss/ now?

Only meme /ss/ between two shit characters. If it felt natural nobody would care.

unfollow

>People like you are full of hot air

and people like you like to talk shit. I clearly looking for new comics by
making this thread, asshole.

green lantern is more or less brownie,no?you can always try spawn ........just kiddin

Yeah forgot to mention both this one, it's pretty great.

only read 3 issues so far and I didn't really like it. Going to way for the second paperback to jump in see if it gets any better.

Is that really a black lead book tho

Coates seems really focused on his lesbian oc's and shuri

>reading Nubia's schlock
You have only yourself to blame.

>"I-I'm totally looking!"
>Buys trades instead of floppies.
>Doesn't even know about the title that just ended or the CAGE! mini.

Like I said, full of hot air. Keep crying if you like, but the reason black hero titles are "hard to find" is because everyone asks each other after the fact instead of actually reading through solicits and checking out titles when they come out.

interesting, thx user.

Sorry, i haven't read capes for a while.
Did that actually happen?

Nighthawk isn't bad. I storytimed it yesterday, if you want to read it.
The current Power Man & Iron Fist run is pretty good too, and Ultimates, which Sup Forums loves is 3/5 black people.
Dogwelder is also black

Vigilante southerland is good

That's more of an assemble

DC has that new Vigilante mini.

I'm not personally a fan of Antony Johnson, but he has a sci-fi Image book called The Fuse which people are clearly buying since its been running for a couple years now.

Marvel has a new Prowler series spinning out of the current Spidey event.

all I can think of with Black Males besides whats already been stated.
I know some black female lead books if you're interested in those at all?

its not /ss/. Miles is like 15/16, and Gwen is 19 at oldest.

BLACKED

who fucking reads this cuck shit?

>who fucking reads this cuck shit?
It's just typical Marble bait, user. Image related was the cover for anad avengers a while back implying that they'd be a thing (turned out she just laid a kiss on him in the heat of the moment post villain thwarting while he more or less stood there; and he's dating Misty Knight in his own series).

They also hooked up Carol and Rhodey ... and then immediately had her fuck off into space for a fucking year. She came back and they kissed once on page ... and then he got Thanos'd.

Luke and Jessica are the only time I can think of off of the top of my head that it actually stuck and even then she and their daughter are just wallpaper in the Power Man and Iron Fist ongoing.

Turns out the text a lot and still meet up for hook ups though.

>wasting Ross on clickbait cover
wew

>Rhodey got fridged for Tony and Carol's manpain
This will never fail to make me angry.

Bendis is a hack

Donald Trump made racism cool for the memester ; that and woke the sleepers Sup Forumsfags that lurk around.

Isn't she 8-10 years older than him? And he's still in high school, not be a prude, but the roles reversed would probably generate some outrage

Since Klyntar are a noble warrior people who were out to make the univerese a better place until white-people/everybody else just fucked everything up for them and now they suffer space-racism, all courtesy of Bendis, Symbiotes are basically black-people IN SPACE

So read Axis Carnage