Where's that oldfag who said Bicentennial Man was his favorite movie?>

Where's that oldfag who said Bicentennial Man was his favorite movie?>
please kill your self for making me watch this pile of shit.

>olderfag most likely has better taste than redditshits here
>Robin Williams
>Isaac Asimov story

burned again by /tv
I hate this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I0pf-t08Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a pleb

lel. i remember that post

also. who has the webms? you know the ones. poast them

bicentennial man is garbo and if you don't know it you're underage AF

what webms?

lurk moar. if you were Sup Forums you'd know

>no arguments on why you dislike it
>come in and out negatively biased
>name an actor who literally died for this shit, implying he didn't do well (?)
>call OP from a few weeks back out, because he ironically suggested you to watch it

I don't even know how you get up in the morning and look at your self, doing that autistic shit. Stop posting.

>come in and out negatively biased
Where the fuck do you think you're posting? It's a miracle that OP actually took the recommendation.

It's not a bad film it just goes on way too long. It feels like someone had several different ideas for the film then instead of picking one just stitched them all together.

I thought Bicentennial Man was okay, but Hook is an infinitely better movie.

somehow i don't think he went into the movie with a negative bias when he did it from a recommendation and thought that it was promising

to aid the casuals, here's the original thread

So because Williams died almost two decades later he was good in this movie? Does that mean Uwe Boll movies will be regarded masterpiece status after his death?

>Where's that oldfag who said Bicentennial Man was his favorite movie?
Judging from yesterday's thread my guess is he's hanging from a beam in his basement.

>You shouldn't be surprised that people complain baselessly on Sup Forums
>Surprised that people complain about people complaining baselessly on Sup Forums
Where the fuck do you think you're posting?

Now if anyone could just kindly call me a faggot for complaining about someone complaining about someone complaining we could really get this thread going.

youtube.com/watch?v=9I0pf-t08Jw
To me, I think it's a good length. It gives the viewer some time to try and shake off the pre-conception of how robots are inherently lesser to "living things" and question just what it is they're actually thinking of when they think a human is more alive, and why it isn't necessarily unrepeatable.
I mean you're right, but it's a bit of an unfair comparison.

You're an absolute moron.

That's like comparing horse dung to diarrhea. You can prefer the one over the other but you are still talking about shit.

This movie and AI gave me the weirdest little kid boner when my mom took me to the movies to watch them.

Sap fest

Boring

So what do you think is a good Robin Williams movie? Aladdin?

WHAT IF
What if
It was all a ruse to troll on you ?

>a few weeks back
yesterday but i suppose thats a few weeks in chan hours

I like the first half of the movie. It gets shitty at the end though.

>good Robin Williams movie

There are no good "Robin Williams movies" if you're talking about him in leading roles. Dead Poets Society, maybe. There some decent ones where he supports though like Insomnia, Good Will Hunting, The Fisher King. Hey I liked Hook too when I was like 7 but that doesn't mean it wasn't a shit movie.

>There are no good "Robin Williams movies"

weeeeeeeeeeew

Good Morning Vietnam was okay imo.

Should've kept reading you mongoloid

>Green texting one part of a post means that's the only part that was read

>doubling down on your shitty reading comprehension

He reduced my sentence to a statement I didn't make. Fuck me for complaining about context eh?
For the record (and your miniature brain to understand) there are good movies with Williams but not with him in leading roles.
You can argue about but that's that. Jumanji, Jack, Flubber, Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch adams, the Bicentennial Man, Death to Smoochy are all dated, embarrassing movies.

>he got meme'd into watching some garbage
this your first week here?
bet you unironically watched dark matter and izombie

I still prefer AI over Bicentennial Man for robot self realization motifs.

AI was ahead of its time.
Also retards still think the things at the end of the movie are aliens. Hint: They're super futuristic robots that are fully autonomous\have self-id

Okay hold up my man.
You literally make the point that there are no good Robin Williams movies, because a Robin Williams movie means Robin Williams in the lead role.
Someone responds to this claim, and you automatically assume they think you meant no good movies with Robin Williams in them, even though in general "X movie" means "Movie where the main character is played by X" (Or is directed by/written by X).

In addition, the only way "by the power of yaddi yaddi I cast you out" makes sense in this context, is if you're being called out for not being able to appreciate emotional family movies like Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Jumanji and just generally most earlier Robin Williams movies.

I don't get what you're complaining about.

He was taking the beginning out of context creating a "every movie with Williams is shit" strawman he could comfortably mock. That's cheap and lazy arguing and I called it out. Now if he actually meant to criticize my point that William's "emotional family movies" are utter garbage the mongoloid still stands, you two can share if you want.

It is fucking absymal and another example of Hollywood shitting all over Isaac Asimov gold.
>That "wacky" comic relief female robot.
Fucking kill me now.

How did he convince you? It's pretty well known as a painfully bad film. Lel he got u good.

He's probably dead now so OP wins in the end.

>Based on the novel The Positronic Man by Isaac Asimov and Robert Silverberg (which is itself based on Asimov's original novella of the same name), the plot explores issues of humanity, slavery, prejudice, maturity, intellectual freedom, conformity, sex, love, and mortality.

wew

fucken tricked

>all that forced laughter from Embeth Davidtz at Robin Willians "jokes"
>the empty hallowness of being a robot translated into a movie
>everyone dies but you don't really care
>needless wandering and montagues and pointless time jumps

This movie had potential, but man is it bad.

is AI any good?

The romance in this movie was really weird.

Underwater scene near the end was pure kino tbqh

Yep. Worth a watch especially if you have mommy issues

More like The Pozzed Man.

Hook isn't shit. It's a cinematic masterpiece.
Remember the food fight scene?

Also Captain Hook was the best character. That's it; I am going to start a hook thread.