twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posted it

The Dark Knight Rises.

Holy Motors

Amour

Amour or Jagten

cloud atlas shoyte

The trailer is better than the movie.

Literally trailer kino. There's apparently an unreleased 4 hour version which fills in what was left out from the book

have a listen to this ear kino anons. Whatever ambiguity there is about the films quality. there can be none concerning its soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0AjmDTBJqg

>tfw I actually went to the premiere of Cloud Atlas.

>trailer kino
not even close. THIS is trailer kino
youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

I get the idea that editing the parts together was made for a narrative purpose. But it didnt work out. I would have preferred a miniseries following the structure of the book.

Prometheus unironically

It did. It takes a couple times to see just how "poetic" the transitions are. I mean that unironically too. Some are rather crude in their transitions but some are simply fantastic and takes more than one watch to catch how ingenius some of them were. That's mostly because a lot of the stories have similar story beats, not just in a general sense like you would think of say the Hero's Journey but even something like a dialogue or a theme.

the eponymous

The Master

The only movie in my entire collection from 2012 is The Master.

So that sums that up nicely.

yeah tbf i remembered that from when it was released. does rely on the deafening fart noise meme though even if they've changed it to a scream

The flow is too uneven and the film would have benefitted from telling a few stories properly rather than six stories hastily. A lot of books turned films loose a lot in their new medium. Cloud atlas lost more than most.

reeeee i've posted this here several times and never drummed up any discussion over it reeeeeeeee cloud atlas had a class A possible GOAT tier original score

tfw that came out 5 years ago

>The Dark Knight Rises.
cloud atlas made me realize tom hanks was in league with the masonic jews, when angels and demons should have done that.

they wer literally claiming the illuminati was the good guys

overrated, boring film. idgaf call me a pleb

amy adams jerking off philip seymour hoffman was what i thought about this film