>BRAAAAAPP

>/tumblr/
>/lgbt/

>surround me with bunch of ugly girls so I can look pretty

>dude you like big titties?!
>fuck that! I like hair!

giv qt dyke Katy Perry gf

ah, so this is the power of american culture

She has enough to retire and never work another day in her life.

she honestly does have a pretty face but I'd feel like I was fucking eminem

why would anyone whiteknight katy fucking per-
>tripfag
oh

Literally our girl

Tv and film

How am I white knighting her?

I really don't care about le big titties because I'm not 12, however a woman having a public mental breakdown and shaving her hair sets off my redflags like a madcunt

Built good

Looks like a boy.

her feet

her feet

her lovely sexual feet!

Taylor Swift looks hotter than Katy perry now.

It's like Bizarro world.

Taylor Swift is an ugly bitch.

that's great, doesn't mean her career isn't dying and it's sad to see her pathetic attempts at staying relevant. Just ride off into the sunset instead of clinging to fame at the cost of your dignity

JESU CRISTO

>faggots on Sup Forums wouldn't fuck this because of hair

Fuck she's cute there.

Nope

>miley grows her hair back out and starts acting normal
>katy perry at the same time goes for the short blonde look and starts acting cray
I'm fapping to the idea that there's some kind of demon possessing these singers that compels them get short bleached hair and act like whores.

kill yourself darkie

>you have to be either Team Katy or Team Taylor

You guys pick the stupidest shit to be tribal about

What the fuck is with all the shills for this video on Sup Forums at the moment? Is it cause they put memes in it so they think coming here will get people to watch it?

yes what an odd coincidence. There must be some (((demon))) orchestrating their actions

>katy perry at the same time goes for the short blonde look and starts acting cray
>still doesn't get naked
We need a fappening leak on her because this cocktease is never gonna show us the fucking goods.

>he likes either

Nice trips. But the issue isn't fucking her, its continuing to pretend she's relevant or interesting as the entire catalog of Page 3 girls have better tits and actually flaunt them.

Katy Perry was symbolic of white femininity / beauty which is a standard that must be lowered to encourage white men that they can be pretty girls too and also to push other women to go butch / lesbian / transexual.

omfg. I thought I was done jacking off for today.

looks like a chipmunk caked in 50 lbs of makeup

>puged-nosed downie bitch

didn't she do a 24/7 live stream thing? How many times could you hear the toilet flush?

man, katy is kind of cute when she's surrounded by mongrels.

>fucking former misses russell brand
>former girlfriend of john mayer
>confirmed coalburner
Enjoy your STDs.

Yeah, that demon is most likely their jewish agent and jewish production company owners.

pretty hot right

That's what I'd like to know. How can a thing white knight?

Taylor's video made me cringe as well but that might be because of the awful chorus.

>not liking pop music
how's all the metal coming along? I bet you're the coolest kid in your high school.

What? Are you retarded? Do you actually think you have a chance with her or something? Why do you care if she's nuts, you don't know her, you will never meet her, and she's good for a fap, so who cares if she cut her hair short when it can grow back?

>american entertainment

>he likes pop music

>pretty face

Don't women cut their hair shorter when it doesn't have same vibrant flow it had when they were younger?

Usually it's a sign they're getting older and they know it

>he doesn't like pop music

Say hello to the illuminati puppet, kids.

Still pretty, you haven't seen a lot of women without makeup have you?

you haven't seen a lot of women without penises have you?

>Look what you made me do, look what you made me do

>he likes pop music

Sounds like a lot of made up bullshit you typed to try and sound smart. You don't know your ass from your face.

Is that Lola Rabbit?

There's nothing wrong with pop music unless it's all you listen to.

Older women don't have long hair, it's not as good as it once was so they cut it shorter

>he doesn't like pop music

For all the guesswork he's doing, it is true that women get their hair shortened when the ends start to split.

It's usually why older women have short hair.

checked

that body belongs to niggers now

>/our girl/ vs coalburner

Americunts are scared of nipples, even when they're covered up. What a bunch of faggots.

she looks retarded trying to do whatever she's trying to do, she seems really uncoordinated

I think she's trying to be quirky here

lmao

migos > washed up slag

fuckin rekt

Allegedly their beef was originally about Katy stealing Taylor's backup dancers on tour. But how can you get this fucking mad about that shit?

They must've talked so much shit about each other for years to get this mad at each other.

Also Katy Perry seems to be legit MKUltra'd. Like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus were.

wtf those aren't even good looking dudes

but she does have shitty taste in men so...

>he likes pop music
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Taylor Swift isn't Sup Forums they said

based Ellen

>he listens to metal, a music genre for literal children

who the fuck here unironically listens to pop music? It's disposable trash that nobody gives a shit about after like 2 years. Yeah it's cringey to be a faggot about stressing how much you don't like pop music, but actively listening to the shit and following it is gay as fuck. Get a more interesting fucking life. Raise the bar a little.

migos are based

they spoke out against faggots in the music industry

>observing that a person lacks coordination makes you a neckbeard fedorafag

My favorite Katy Perry moment is when the talk show host wakes her up and she tells him to not touch the teddy bear because the dog has been humping it and getting her juices all over it.
There's somethin' sexy about Katy talking about dog juices everywhere.

pop music is true kino

brainlets wouldn't understand

That is a pretty face. she doesn't have any eyelashes from all the fake ones ripping hers out. And her eyebrows are blonde. She still has pretty clear skin, continuity of skin tone, symmetry, big eyes, good nose, pretty lips etc.

It's funny when fa/tv/irgins realize that women's eyes don't naturally come with make up.