CWC thread

Redpill me on CWC from a Sup Forums perspective. I know next to nothing about him.

How is such a disgusting and stupid individual so famous? How degenerate is a society that produces a piece of trash like this?

Did the Jews do this?
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
youtu.be/GPCCyqsKsyM?t=3560
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's an entire wiki on him and his autistic adventures, dating well over a decade now.
Happy reading!
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

I know about it. But I want a CWC take from Sup Forumsacks. A lot of these stupid sites criticize him for being racist and homophobic, like that's part of why he's a piece of shit.

i rewatched most of the stuff recently and during the liquid saga i suddenly felt sorry for him. maybe i'm just getting old though

bump

Of course you should feel sorry for him. If you have no pity for him, you're a psychopath.

Yea, he's a piece of shit and a degenerate, but fuck, it's just a sad story.

That's not Christian Weston Chandler , That's Ian Brandon Anderson

I never really looked much into that person. I missed their starting off point and only caught things here and there. Them assaulting someone in a GameStop and then turning trans.

I like to imagine showing like an older family member the wiki and explaining that persons life to them.

>like that's part of why he's a piece of shit.
Well, if you were to make the case that he's an awful person, those are two main points.
What else could you criticize him for? Being autistic? Not bathing? Being horrible at relationships? The people who document his life are all guilty of the same thing so they can't criticize him too much for that.

For the record, I don't think Chris is a POS. I'm just fascinated by him and his thought processes. The decisions he makes when talking to girls or reacting to trolls are so unpredictable they can only come from a rich and fertile potato mind.

You shouldn't be asking to redpill on X topic. That's verboten.

That said, the fat degenerate is the perfect example why abortion and euthanasia should be legalized to put down worthless waste-of-oxygens, including social retarded disease called autism which this pathetic loser already have.

And I have Asperger's syndrome which sucks, but I learned so much from Christian Chandler that I try not to be similar to him with my NEET/underemployed lifestyle, as a social reject.

FUCK YOU THAT IS NOT IAN BRANDON ANNERSON THAT IS CHRISTIAN WESTERN CHANLER U FAGGT

>What else could you criticize him for? Being autistic? Not bathing? Being horrible at relationships? The people who document his life are all guilty of the same thing so they can't criticize him too much for that.
Posting disgusting sexually perverted shit online, allowing himself to get into petty stupid arguments with people online. The fact that he chose to do all of that shows to me he has no standards.

He isn't a complete POS in every way, but he's pretty shitty.

He's an autist, who was trolled so hard he convinced himself he's a woman growing a "vagina."

He's not a degenerate, he's a retard. He lives a sad life and its sad that his family invested so much into a dead end.

Would the real Chris Chan play a fake guitar?

Wrong, this is the TRUE Christian Weston Chandler.

if that isn't degenerate then nothing is

Actually, the problem is that Christian was the result of late parenthood that led to him being autistic, with his parents' coddling rearing style that made him a Mama's Boy, to such infantile level that he is still profoundly immature as neurologically damaged with 5th grade-tier social skills and childish interests and pursuits.

Also, Christian is the most extreme example of Peter Pan syndrome. Look it up.

youtu.be/GPCCyqsKsyM?t=3560

Ohhh thinking about our younger years..

To put it simply, he's the what you get when you mix autism, peter pan syndrome, bullying, and sexually deviancy in one body.

THAT'S NOT MEEE

i mean HIM

FUCK U Sup Forums FUCK U HARD

That call with the dad was fucking brutal, holy shit..didn't change a thing in the end.
It's degeneracy born out of autismo and being raised by shitty parents. He's not acting this way because of marxist brainwashing or whatever the fuck, he's literally doing it because he hasn't learned any better.

I feel bad for him, but it's like a car crash. You can't help but keep looking.

its amazing to think of all the years of trolling on Sup Forums, and how all it did was actually give him an opportunity to sell his stupid shit

then all these tumblr SJWs happened and now he's going to die because he got a piercing under his balls which got infected and now he's convinced its a vagina because of SJWs and some magical gender conversion hypnosis videos on youtube mindnumbingly retarded faggots watch, and because autistic people dont actually feel pain like normal people do sometimes, which is the only explanation for the fact that he's in denial its a wound

How much longer until he dies of his infected Abscess?

You are disgusting trash

>A fucking leaf

My biggest question is, has he gone into septic shock yet?

You mean the phone call with Kacey's dad?

you mean his new "vagina" lawl

>allowing himself to get into petty stupid arguments with people online
Do you even know where you are?

not really but I have this funny image reaction to post...

if you're really interested, there's an hour long documentary on youtube about Chris Chan's whole life, you'll learn eevrything you need to know prior to his Gamestop arrest.

What's he up to now? He's currently begging on Youtube for money to help his dying mom (but spends the donation money on toys) and he "grew a new vagina" from subliminal videos on Youtube (infected piercing that made a hole in his gooch, he'll most likey die from this) If you're really interested ill post pics

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

>What's he up to now? He's currently begging on Youtube for money to help his dying mom (but spends the donation money on toys) and he "grew a new vagina" from subliminal videos on Youtube (infected piercing that made a hole in his gooch, he'll most likey die from this) If you're really interested ill post pics
i feel really sorry for him btw, but he is a degenerate

even an autist should know better

Apparently he was abused badly in elementary school.

He's like his own unique type of autism, one unseen in this world. He was recently posting on Facebook how he had dreams of having sex with his mom and that incestual relationships aren't wrong

also, his new vagina

Chris chan is a diagnosed autistic
the internet has bullied him a lot over the years, but his greatest issues have always been self-inflicted or otherwise not the internet's fault

He's been in court several times, the most recent of which was for pepper spraying a gamestop employee who told him to leave their store after he defaced a Sonic Boom promotional stand since Sonic's arms were blue in that newest character redesign

He started his transition into a woman without being forced into it by the internet.

He got a taint piercing without being forced to by the internet (in fact the internet was telling him not to). The wound from that failed piercing is currently open and exposed but he will not do anything about it since he believes he's growing a vagina. He could literally die from it if it gets infected.

bumpo

it's really sad, pol, I just feel like in a non-fucked up society he would have been unable to do the shit he did

Don't you think Mary Lee Walsh was kind of a cunt? The thing is Chris' looking for a GF sign was weird but there was no need to go stop him and order him off campus.

That seems overkill to me

is his mommy really dying? Ward of the state countdown...

CWC is really sad. If the internet didn't spend two decades gaslighting him then he would have probably been a low functioning person.

It's the perfect example that "no bullying" is bullshit. Everyone gets and is bullied. Even someone as powerless as a r9k kid can go online and feel better by confusing someone who is autistic and easily influenced.

It's fucking cheap to harass someone who isn't all there.

GOD NO. I was hoping nobody would post the pictures...

He has severe autism and should not be judged by conventional standards

>He started his transition into a woman without being forced into it by the internet.

no the internet used to bully him into putting on women's outfits while pretending to be women who were interested in him. That's why he thinks he is a female lesbian now.

so wait.... he got his balls n cock snip snipped?

fug

Chris come on man stop, we knows it's you

also go to the doctor

No, he got a taint piercing that got infected.

Apparently a taint peicing gone bad

he's tucking it back with his hands, but i heard he had plans to get them surgically removed soon

this is just sad

he should be made a literal slave and forced to shape up by some kindhearted rightwinger

Partly maybe, but SJWs enabling autists like him doesn't help either.

>You mean the phone call with Kacey's dad?
Aye, that's the one.
>Don't you think Mary Lee Walsh was kind of a cunt?
As you should know, Chris has a legendary persecution complex and can't stand being told "no". She probably just asked him to stop making a scene and it all snowballed from there.
MLW did nothing wrong.

And I just won

>Facebook how he had dreams of having sex with his mom and that incestual relationships aren't wrong
Bullshit, I follow him on FB and would definitely have seen it. Gimme sauce.

Also, he's going to die. I can't believe he hasn't had complications from that vagina yet.

Didn't she literally order him off campus and used guards then sent him to anger management when he didn't actually do anything violent?

I'm just saying she should have ignored him and let him realize he wouldn't get any action that way. He's harmless, but the legalistic bitch had to fuck with him.

He´s just a product of autism, sonic and the whole mental illness promoting tranny culture.

Hardly his fault he has the brain of an 8 year old, it´s society and especially his parents that failed him.

I like the "I'm cutting it down" conversation.

>Partly maybe, but SJWs enabling autists like him doesn't help either.

this is a person who has been shown no love his entire life, given no praise, given no recognition.

That's why he is obsessed with his boyhood when he was still a special boy.

That's why he is literally willing to cut his dick off---so a woman will love him.

He's been shown no love at all and he will do anything to get it.

I was hoping that some judge would catch on and put a no-internet clause on his term of probation. Hopefully cutting him off from the internet can help.

Chris made these signs and would post them/ walk around with them and harass girls

Mary Lee Walsh didn't punish him or anything, she just didn't want him to keep doing

Chris being the dick head that he is, continues to do it

She gives him a stern talking to and he gives her a "curse-ye-hame-ha" (Fuck you + Kamehameha) and she realized he wasnt mentally right

you cant make this shit up senpai

It's his parents fault for not putting their foot down and making him get a job. They enabled him into this lifestyle rather than doing their duty.

I didn't know he actually harassed girls. How are you defining harassment, anyway?

Checkmate, CISLORDS

Muh Chromosomes
Muh Gender is biological
Muh XX XY

You bigots make me sick. You cant even admit youre wrong even when the evidence is right in front of you. Look with your own eyes you shitlord alt-right virgin bigots, literally a male changing into a female right before your eyes but you call it an INFECTION.

GENDER IDENTITY IS NOT AN INFECTION YOU SICK NAZI FREAKS

>he could literally die from it if it gets infected

Most likely annoying girls by asking them to be his gf

LOL

What would we do without Australians?

But he's one of the best lolcows

i wouldnt lie about this man

It keeps getting worse and yet 'Christina' Chandler delves deeper and deeper into delusion over it instead of going to the hospital.

>labelling every character
He would make a good political cartoonist

Yeah, but at this point he's suffered enough. He deserves the sweet release of death.

heres the comments

that's shitty and annoying, not harassment.

I still think leaving him alone would have been better, also it would have given him no excuse to feel like a victim.

Holy shit. He's basically saying he wishes his mom had fucked him. I'm sorry for doubting you, user.

You don't know how narcissists behave. He would have either found a reason or invented one.

He only has his mother and she's his enabler.

He also has half-siblings from his father's first marriage, but they don't interact with him. They're also successful human beings.

Meh. His brother is just a high functioning autist. His dad had bad genes.

i wouldn't have believed it either

>his craigslist ads

i feel like I know Chris Chan better than I know myself

Thousands of years ago when that picture was taken I thought there was no way for him to get any worse. I miss being that naive.

This has nothing to do with politics

Imagine the poor whore that falls for one of those.

He's voting for hilldawg. This is evidence that Hillary voters are all degenerate autists.

There, now it's related to politics.

the meme doesn't fit, since I /started/ the thread. Fuck off American, you're going to hell

this is like 2 months old

how is he not dying

Kek wills him to live as a profit

>HE'S MENTALLY ILL

Chris has autism, pair that with poor parenting and you can understand how he turned out the way he did, which causes him to try and avoid blame wherever he can manage to e.g. it's not my fault I maced someone in a game shop, it's sega's fault because Sonic's arms are not blue"
He calls his autismbux a "tugboat", which he spends on vidya and sweets
His autismbux are to supplement him getting a regular job because he isn't retarded enough to not find work, but he still chooses not to work
He is a great source of drama
People in pickle suits have harassed him
He is gullible
He has nudes
He also identifies as a trans lesbian

tl;dr he has autism and parents who didn't know how to raise a kid, throw internet exposure into the mix and you have CWC

>this is a person who has been shown no love his entire life, given no praise, given no recognition.

Except this is false. It may actually have been his 15 minutes of fame from winning the Sonic contest that started his whole quest for attention.

I think I read somewhere he cleans it with rubbing alcohol.

> If you have no pity for him, you're a psychopath.

TIL I'm a psychopath.

Imagine the sting, rubbing alcohol on an open knife wound

you could just be an asshole, there's hope for you, user-kun

He also uses a dildo on it, as well as his fingers. He wants to have his vagina ready for sexy times.

I'm sad that I know so much about his life. Is this how alcoholism starts?

Anyone fuck it yet?

Would he still be an autistic manchild that draws comics and has attraction signs, unreasonable demands in his women and a really naive worldview if it wasn't for some of the trolls?

I mean the whole tomgirl thing was the beginning of the end and up to this day I have no idea why he wants to be a woman. Has his hatred of men grown THAT ridiciolus?

The immune system has *some* ability to (eventually) deal with abscesses by itself if they're shallow and externally draining, no way I'm clicking that pic to see how bad his is though.

Personally, I dont feel sorry for cwc.

What i see is a malfunctioned existence. Hes not even truly a human being. I wish only the he dies a swift and painful death.

I dont even wish death on murderers and rapist. Because deep down they are humans. Cwc is different. Hes an abomination in my eyes. But its not of his own choosing. It's not contempt i feel towards him. It's pity.

Like an injured dog. I only want to see it put down swiftly.

Thats how i feel about cwc. There is no hope for him. The evidence is clear. He will NEVER live a true human life and for that reason alone is why I can only wait paitently for his exsistence to end.

I just gagged in my mouth, holy shit

For further reading:
lolcow farm / pt /res / 1 5 8 0 3

post number is 2 9 5 5 3 8

>He also uses a dildo on it, as well as his fingers.

How long until he drills all the way to the abdominal cavity?

>Obama's lips...
lol

But also the panels are out of order? is that supposed to be because Sonichu is going upwards in the elevator?

his autism makes him immortal.

I'm not going to investigate that. Post screen caps.

This guy has to be some cruel joke.
What the fuck possessed him to become like he is now. He was just Autism a couple of years ago but he has evolved, into something more.
Autism Prime.

I hope he dies before his guts fall out of his taint hole.