How does Sup Forums feel about augmentations?

How does Sup Forums feel about augmentations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_qUPnnROxvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never asked for this

>Deus Ex is literally Sup Forums the game

I look forward to them. I'll take any, no matter how mundane.

A disgrace to the human form

Happening is going down on Sup Forums right now, go there and save us!

On the paper it's great, in reality it would lead to a even more fucked up world

I've got cystic fibrosis, sign me up for some cyborg lungs.

enjoy having your robotic arms hacked and you get framed for murder

Extremly negative.

>How does Sup Forums feel about augmentation?

Not an augmentation

Looks like we got a sequel for idle hands

Enjoy having you arm being hacked by a gay activist wanting to make you more progressive with it

>Falling for the neuropozyne Jew

Hanzers get cucked so hard. It's not worth it. No hate though.

Have a (you).

Getting a cyberbrain immediately if they ever become reality.
If I've got enough left I'll get a body too

Any ideology that has for premise the perfectibility of the human kind is not only bound to fail but also always do in the most bloody way.

Transhumanism is degenerate and dangerous.

Good because you will quickly have an outdated one and you will return to your shitty shitposting as the fellow aussie you are

Transhumanism is Jewish autism

Transhumanism is degenerate and satanic

Have a chornic arm injury, if I could lop it off and replace it with a new arm of near/equal/better quality than my organic one, sure.

Give me cyber-psychosis, I don't give a shit.

>Shitposting at the speed of thought
Glorious

Apparently the thing that will lead to racial harmony is giving both groups something else to hate.

Whites and Blacks can hate CLANK FUCKING SHITS together.

>linking all Australians together to create super shitposting hivemind

Are you preparing for the moment your arm will die because of too much fapping ?

I'm not sure if you understand how hacking actually works.

>disgusting lardass American
>not disgraceful to the human form
Pick one, burger.

your mum sure loved my penis enlargement

>Transhumanism is degenerate and dangerous
Whatever you say, Ahmed.

THEY'RE AN ABOMINATION, JUST LIKE SYNTHS

We already have SJW and muslims, apparently it's not enough to unite mankind against a common threat

The worse is that we will have transhuman SJW saying "I consider myself as 15% metal I reclaim special rights"!

They won't happen. Augs would mean regular people have a chance to catch up to the genetically modified super humans the elites will produce.

>implying I wont plug it into the grid and fap even harder

I'm not sure you understand this literally happened in every Deus Ex game and was explained rather well

I'd do it. Aside from actually help it could provide, the next best use is sex. Which is always good

We were born too early to be genetically engineered.
There will always be a market for augs among first generation rich.

> Implying a troll hacker won't hack the system to make every transhuman fapping in front of kindergartens
> Implying liberals won't find it so progressive

GET HYPE

I am asking for this

Cant wait for CLANKED.COM

It's just my arm dude, not my brain.

That shit wouldn't even be on wifi anyway, it'd be on some kind of "wetware" integrating human nerves with "cyber" ones to transmit the electric signal in the same way nerves work now.

>There will always be a market for augs among first generation rich.
Key word there being rich.

We are peasants, face it. (((They))) will never allow us to get on their level.

>Transhumanism is degenerate and dangerous.
I agree

No i wanted orange! It gave me lemon lime.

Implying empress Hillary Al Khlinton won't use the intelligence services to survey the system

(((They))) are already superior

>intelligence officers calculating how fast I fap

w/e
i'll take it

kek

This
>yfw cuck.exe gets uploaded in your system

>Deus Ex game
>reality

I don't believe in that there will be none indentification chips in them. Just imagine a dude starting to be superman with body upgrades and how you would stop him ? It would be easier to just turn off somebody than kill.

I don't think nigs would be stupid enough to hate CLANK FUCKING SHITS
You ever been hit in the face with a metal object? If anything augmented humans will become the master race.

> Implying the world won't be so degenerate that we will have korean and japanese champions of e-sport transhuman fapping contests

If they perform the function better with no serious downsides, why not?

>mfw I STILL remember not ever taking that "free upgrade" in DE:HR because I could see the bullshit and beat the fuck out of the last boss on the first try

Felt good not taking that b8

Could we at least have sex robots?

Be tolerant :)

Sincerely yours, the (((government)))

>Liberal.exe is uploading in your system

With such a weapon we could easily rule the galaxy.

I think you are missing the most important aspect here - you can sell it for lots of shekels.

>1984 was fiction
>we are now living it

>augs are an abomination
>Proctor Ingram literally uses a power armor frame to act as replacement legs, much like augmentations would
>Forgets the fact that power armor in of itself is a heavily armored exosuit, which is technically a form of augmentation
Get fucked, Maxson.
>last boss fight
>typhoon
>eat snickers bar
>typhoon again
>ded
The boss fights were bullshit unless you got the Director's Cut

>Tfw the first generation augs will have security on par with internet-of-things devices.
>Tfw Russian hacker makes your arm punch you in the balls every 10 minutes until you transfer him 10 BTC

You can be confident, the koreans or japs are surely working on it, they are always there when it comes of degeneracy

I want to see the pinnacle of human augmentation in my lifetime. Gotta fund that research rich Sup Forumsacks. if we ever going to take over the world we need an army of adam jensens.

Do you want an immortal George Soros ?

I agree. That was so fucking suspicious. That alone redpilled me on anything labeled "free"

Also you guys do realize that the Globalists WANT to merge with machines right?

For the disabled it's a-ok but what said is what's most likely gonna happen if augs are normalized

You really think that people with as much money as Soros give a shit about the laws and aren't already funding research on it anyway?

Also it's not like his foundations will collapse because he dies.

Soros will rise to be the avatar of (((Moloch))) anyway, do as you want

>get augments
>the government hates you and places you in a shithole where you most likely end up dead

>tfw it's exactly what Bob Page tries to do merging with Helios in DE1

MOTHER OF GOD

Exactly, it was like Windows 10

"It's free, you like free shit right?"

No, because if it's free the consumer is the product

You know to much, Hillary will shut you down, have a nice day user

No they're not. Right now (((they're))) retarded looking spastics riddled with genetic defects due to generations of inbreeding to keep their little club as small as possible.

Science fiction does not dictate the current hacking methods in existence.

>First boss in HR:Director's Cut
>All my weapons are garbage
>Don't have the Typhoon yet
>Crawl into the vents
>He eventually kills himself with grenades

OY VEY YOU ANTISEMITE

youtu.be/_qUPnnROxvY

THE FUTURE IS NOW

#KillAllAugs

>First boss, don't have Director's Cut
>Toss 2 grenades
>throw a frag mine
>Take out rocket launcher I found earlier in the facility
>Pop one in his chest
>Done
Also
>Go to pick up all the juicy ammo the devs leave out for the fight
>It's all machine pistol and tranq darts
>mfw

But by that same argument we don't know how these augments would be built and programmable and set up to function and operate.

SHUT IT DOWN

Man Deus Ex: HR is really stupid.
In real life augs would be seen as a status symbol.
Niggers would be wearing plastic casings around their arms pretending to augs, there would be reality TV shows about high flying rich kids with full body cyber prosthesis partying and being obnoxious, businessmen would be getting them to show customers how successful they are, etc

oh vey

Magnets(operated by jews) can immobilize you remember that muh mechanical limb retards.

All the augs went crazy due to (((them))) and said augs killed 50-60 million people worldwide, including young children.

Problem is that augs make you dependant on neuropozyne in Deus Ex, a pricy drug.
Also augs only start being really unpopular after the "Incident", a global bug that make all augs chimp out for a brief moment

you could say it was anudda shoah

Panchaea was so fun.
>Fully modded shotgun
>PEPS with tons of energy packs
>Explosive revolver
Riot Control Simulator 2027

Can someone explain to me how transhumanism isn't the end goal of fascism?
I know some jews are pushing that idea but appart from that, why would it be bad?

>play original deus ex
>first mission a character names the Rothschilds

oy vey

The first deus ex is red pilled as fuck. Also illuminati = Jews

I agree with you. Funny thing is most of the faggots that say transhumanism is cool are the same guys that say tranies are unethical. Augmentations and sex change is the same shit, they are modifying our own nature and thus they're unethical procedures.

>it is my own nature to lose a limb in a work accident or have an organ failure

what else, gods will?

The sequels will never compare to the original. It was fucking prophetic.

>A disgrace to the human form
So how's that Jewish cock mutilation coming along?

t. Herrman

>Proctor Ingram literally uses a power armor frame to act as replacement legs

That's different though, she can get out of it at any time. It's like saying a wheelchair is an augmentation.

Power armour is more like a vehicle since it turns you into a walking tank and it requires fuel. You wouldn't say a forklift truck is an augmentation.

>play original Deus Ex
>first few seconds can see the WTC is missing from the New York skyline
>Game explanation is that it was destroyed in a terrorist attack
>Released: 2000
Sex changes are for delusional crazies who think they were born as the "wrong sex". You don't get a replacement arm because you think you are a fucking printer.
This

Forgot to add augmentations should be used only in case of an accident illness …. I agree with you on that. But there are faggots who would cut their own arm just to get an aug. that's fucking stupid. I agree with Adam Jensen being augmented otherwise he would die.

>augmentations?

The Emperor approves!

Beating down 400 pound SJWs of the future with augments, sounds good.