Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHART

MSNBC interviewing a criminal on national tv

They need advocacy group leaders in Mexico too

Useless eater.

why the fuck dont we round these fat mother fuckers up and catapult their lard asses back to mexico after they reveal they are illegal? fuckin hell

She looks fat and retarded as fuck.

I ain't watching that shit.

Look at the size of that taco whale... Living in the US is clearly killing her slowly. She should beg Trump to send her back to Mexico.

Not watching that but I assume she is scared of losing gibs and bic macs.

shes on that dreamer bulk for sure

Top comment:

>Trump is gonna need more than one agent to deport this one

PRAISE KEK

>illegal
>morbidly obese
>ghetto spanglish

You gotta go back

Looks like the wall only needs to be 3 feet tall.

t. pepe goatse

put some steps on it she still wont be able to get over

How are they allowed to let an illegal on air? Where is the police? Drag her out of the studio.

>all these illegals on cuck media
I hope ICE is monitoring this shit. if not, I sincerely hope someone is scraping these reviews for names and deets to report.

I ain't clicking that. But she has to go back. I'm not paying for her hospital bills.

>I ain't clicking that
No adblock?

Build wall not just between the mexican border but also around california and New york. Problem solved.

>implying ICE isn't on vacation until a Republican president

Obama not going to deport shit while these beans can serve their purpose of helping Hillary

>is there anything that he could say tonight that could enhance how you feel

Trump will build a WALL and Mexico will pay for it.

All he needs to do is ship her to the border and place her in between.

Why the FUCK does this fat bitch have all nice cloths and shit and looks moderately middle class when he have veterans on the street begging for money, this little fat whore, cant wait until she dies of heart disease her fat fucking face only increases my urge to hate on fat people more and more, this stupid bitch, I sincerely hopes she dies. Muh "United We Dream Action", no one even knows what the fuck that is, is that some oy vey SJW organization you and your fat lonely women club put together? Jesus christ I can't wait until you and your fat autistic mother get out of here, I honestly want to watch that large van that says "A.I.I.D.F" (American Illegal Immigration Deportation Force) to come and park right next to your nice fucking house the government and the middle class pays for, then they come knocking down your fucking door and scooping you up, putting you in hand cuffs that are "too tight on you", throwing you in a van, AND THEN SENDING YOU BACK, TO FUCKING MEXICO WHERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM

I got adblock. I just have no interest in listening to a taco whale cry about how Trump is gonna shoah her and deny her gibs and Whoppers.

WE HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE HERE ILLIEGALLY

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA

>Fat
>Illegal
>Doesn't speak proper english
>Wonders why Trump wants to deport her.

I really don't understand the media when it comes to this topic.
They are clearly on board with the open borders shit, yet they always seem to pick the fucking worst example you could possibly find for their interviews.
I mean, among all those millions of illegals there must be at least a couple who aren't complete trash.

There once was a fat seppo from philly
Twas keen for some food for his belly

He went to wall-mart to fill up his cart
but suffered such strife once he got there.

Fat cunt sharted so hard that he slipped in his slop
Then sued every cunt for some wellfare.

>Romney is correct,Birther Trump is a con man

>Yet another reason to vote Trump!

>mfw likes appear instantly but dislikes don't

dont worry guys - i will be calling ICE tomorrow and reporting her. Sick and tired of this. Link if anyone interested:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

In fact that may be my new hobby - reporting illegal aliens. That would be fun, constructive, and positive use of time.

A gentle incline even

Who's joining the new border patrol here?

>there must be at least a couple who aren't complete trash.

If that was even remotely true do you think that illegal immigration would be an issue still?

because a couple of decent people among millions of human waste would still mean a net loss for the country

>greasy fat beaner
>her name is literally "greisa"

How do you fuck up a limerick that badly?

Come to think of it, she must have just eaten her documents.

you have to go back, illegal.

Jesus fucking christ, I get so fucking legitimately triggered into rage when I hear these fucking cunts talk about how it's somehow offensive and divisive to UPHOLD THE FUCKING LAW and deport the fucking CRIMINALS WHO ILLEGALLY ENTER THE COUNTRY.

I honestly want to round them all up and kill the smug, entitled, illegal fucking cunts. Deportation is too little of a punishment, they've grown fat and complacent in thinking they can get away with this shit.

MSNBC is deliberately tanking Hillary's campaign (or at least people within MSNBC). Did you see the interview with the NAACP guy where they cut to a fried chicken commercial?

Good. Illegal aliens are gonna have to fuck off and only get a chance to come back as long as they aren't violent offenders and do so legally.

That was fucking hilarious

I don't understand these entitled little shits. How the fuck do you live in this country all your life and don't even attempt to get a fucking green card?

You would be surprised. Most immigrants that have traveled here legally HATE these people that circumnavigate the law and settle here illegally making a bad name for everyone in their ethnicity

Forget a wall, America needs a pokeflute.

not sure, but im thinking about starting a blog and letting others post what they know so they can help out.

You should see the ones that don't know the language after 30 years

AND STILL THROW THEIR SHITTY TOILET PAPER IN THE TRASH INSTEAD OF FLUSHING IT.

How to shut up a loud mouth fat person?

Tell them they're fat, they're that much of a special snowflake.

>30 second ad
>no 5 second skip option

I'll take your word for it.

whats a limerick?

what is adblocker

Ublock Origin

Does anyone else hate the term "undocumented immigrant?"
THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS
NOT "UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS"
COMPRENDE?

I can confirm this to be true
Hate those fuckers with a passion too

Ireland's greatest cultural achievement

If they weren't shitty people they'd be legal

It's more beneficial to kill of the people you've trained to fight after they're no longer working for you while importing millions of taco niggers to replace them. Vets don't usually vote Dem, so the VA won't be fixed anytime soon.

I have a theory that if vets became as reliable a voting base as blacks then the VA would be fixed in 2 years.

Same reason their countries are shit - they are incapable of thinking ahead for more than a few hours.
Why go through the effort of applying for a green card when that won't benefit you right away and instead you could be doing something with immediate gratification?

So its a type of potato I assume.

Fucking hell yes. Getting paid to root out spics, sign me up.

>dreamers
>legitimizing criminals with a nicey nice name
What the fuck America?

You'll be calling robbers 'borrowers' next

Tis the liberal way

hey guys, so I am thinking of starting a blog that basically reports illegal aliens. Anyone you think is illegal, send the information and I will report them to ICE.

would this be of interest to anyone, or would you say screw it and just do it yourself?

We call middle eastern men "asians"

I've never met a legal immigrant that liked illegals. They are usually more passionate about the topic than any "racist" or ultra liberal weiner

Trump said they will be sent a thousand miles from the border, we know this one will never make it back.

>Threat to our way of life

The only threat I see is her weight and possible high cholesterol count.

>I will report them to ICE.

And what are they going to do. All these illegals go on cnn,msnbc and fox and bitch about trump 24/7. Why aren't they arrested?

How are they meant to drag that anywhere? You would have to put it down first.

im not sure but at least i can try and give it a shot

Gunna need a lift gate on that deportation truck

>martinez

THE CAKE DAHNALD

He might actually achieve something with it. Lots of agencies who do stuff that seems highly illegal are still following the law word by word and are just abusing loopholes.
I'm no expert but I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those cases where they can go "lol we didn't know :DD" until someone actively files a report and forces them to do something

I'd research it before. I wouldn't be shocked if something like that exists already. Also make sure your info can't get doxxed from it, cause the liberals will paint you as a kkk grand wizard.

Remove fat.

Inb4 he is there legally and simply lies to get paid.

good points, thank you for sharing

>UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT

Why the fuck do they continue with this bullshit term?

Apparently they're trying to coin the term "Dreamer"

This only makes me want to vote for Drumpf even more.

Who listens to a fatty anyways?

If your way of life is leeching off the rest of us and breaking international law to do it, then yes he goddamn is.

Words define reality. If you control language, you can control how people think. Same reason they're trying to push the 'alt-right' label. 'Illegal Aliens' sound like a threat. 'Undocumented Immigrants' sound like they forgot to file some paperwork.

hahahaha

> be illegal immigrant
> get called dreamer by ShillNN

>our country

fatty you aint a citizen of the US.

Why are illegals openly allowed to admit to being illegal and breaking the law?

Like once she says "my mom and i are illegals" two cops should bust in and throw on a bus back to Mexico.

It's not rocket science.

I can see the effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

her way of life is a threat to her way of life

The whale removal task force

If you don't want to be deported don't illegally enter the territory of a tribe, masquerade as a member of it's tribe and if you had any respect for said tribe you want to be apart of you would take the appropriate measures in joining said tribe.
I hope she's deported first.

?? how are the studio execs not being arrested?
we're cucked as hell here in the UK but even here I would be arrested for knowingly harboring an illegal immigrant

Godspeed bud,Godspeed

> pinche gringo das raycis
> now you know how native americans feel
> go back to europe you bigot

They always have such crappy retorts

They think applying for a greencard will alert ICE to their location & get them deported

kek

What was the point of fighting a war with Mexico and taking their clay if the mexicans can just keep living on that clay?

Even My ID is disgusted at this fat bitch