It's an everyone is turned into weird monsters and you have a weird boner episode

>it's an everyone is turned into weird monsters and you have a weird boner episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGvVfOjzWEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 Wasp

Literally everything about Inque is fetish fuel. You can't tell me the didn't know what they were doing

>first awkward childhood boner

hey now

>but your husbando/waifu is unaffected

man that episode was weird

Generator Rex in a nutshell

>The qt buggirl gets restored to normal in the series finale along with all the other mutants.

Fuck you man, you can't stop me

It's a shame mutant april is so damned ugly in the source material because by all accounts it should work as a concept

This did it for me. I feel old.

If you're tired of tropes then you should probably stop watching cartoons made for children.

>the hideous former fashionista turned bug girl is forced to do furry cons to get by

>literally every episode

One of the writers had a fetish. It's the only explanation.

I prefer "Former fashionista turned bug girl learns to work her new mutant outfit with new styles and becomes a figure of admiration and support amongst inhuman and mutant communities"

Jan could never pull it off. Someone post the writefaggotry.

Jan's like loved the world over in-universe, so I think it's more feasible in marvel than furry cons, personally.

>be hiking through the woods
>stop to rest in a nice clearing, pull out a sandwich and some gatorade
>Damn bug attracted to the sugar, keeps buzzing near the bottle
>Finally swat it
> Look close
>The smear on my hand kinda looks like it had hair and boobs
>Wipe it off on a napkin and keep going

>Jan's like loved the world over in-universe,
She wouldn't be as a gross bug monster. Figure of pity at best.

Yes... I remember this.

it's French. that's the ONLY explanation you really need.

>A french anime about teenage girls

It depends on how gross she is in canon. Is she literally constantly slobbering and has thin hairs all over her body, or is she a curvy woman with an exoskeleton, alien limbs, and an ugly mug?

>Stark builds her prosthetic hands the same pattern and style as her exoskeleton that she can stick her horrible claws into

I think she's a somewhat curvy chitinous bug woman with thin hairs and constantly slobbering. And leathery chitin tits and her old hairdo somehow, because how else can you tell who it used to be.

>Stark
>Doing anything for a woman he can't fuck

Stark can be a nice guy when he's not shitfaced

(this is very rare)

I mean we don't see the thin hairs, so who knows?

Maybe she just gets something to stop the literal constant slobbering and then she's kinda cute.

Holy shit that's some nightmare fuel. But if she wasn't cartoony, probably closer to how hideous she's meant to look. That write fag ever make any more stuff?

this thread might be interested in the website Shadowlord inc.

>Hank...
>H-hank...
>Tell me I'm pretty...

A fetish? A?

technically I think all of that is covered by transformation fetish

>ywn be enveloped by Inque

>tfw no Inque V Venom

Even then there are certain things that people like over others.

maybe mid-mutation, i think the final form would be a little less unnervingly human

She's still only barely human looking, can't speak normally, cannot make human facial expressions, use human body language...

Well, that hasn't stopped Visi-

Oh, no...

At least Vision has a face.

Well, Vision's problem is that he not only looks funny but acts like a weirdo

Jan looks funny but she's a social butterfly. Could she take sign language classes, or something?

Jan looks less human, more monstrous, and has less methods to act remotely human.

>Could she take sign language classes, or something?
She has two tarsal claws. Not enough limbs or range of movement.

I'm sure there's some brand of super science that could help out with that, really.

I'm starting to think you don't want Janet van Dyne to be stuck as a horrible wasp monster at all.

She's a wasp, stupid

O-Of course not, just not in an and-I-Must-Scream nightmare.

It's consistent with Marvel, too. Can't cure gamma mutation, but robot prosthetics and whatnot are totally on the ballpark.

I'm thinking like, something that her claws slide into that take signals from her brain. They're the same tint as her carapace with a segmented style along the fingers so it doesn't look too out of place, and she takes them off to sleep.

Help, I'm going full autist.

All of the writers had a fetish. And they were French. Everyone knows France is just a country full of dirty perverts.

>O-Of course not, just not in an and-I-Must-Scream nightmare.
But that's just silly.

can't a nigger like some cute, slice of life monster girl shit?

I laughed.

No. Slice of life for Janet is existential horror, humiliation, loathing, and regret. Deal wit it.

NEVER.

Then why did you just post an image of Jan trying to desperately beg Hank not to leave her?

Sh-shut up, everything is fine!

>this denial
Sad really. I think Hank had enough when he started having to feed her meal worms.

real talk for a minute hank is such a mad cunt he'd probably take to a mutant bug wife amazingly well to the point of being creepy

think of the fucking SCIENCE possibilities

So she ends up locked up in a habitat being researched. Hank gives her paper to chew to see if she'll start making a nest.

Why you gotta make everything so grim user

sapient beings deserve respect

Wouldn't a translation device be really easy to whip up for her?

>sapient beings deserve respect
Yes. But Jan's seen the last of that.

No.

STOP IT

youtube.com/watch?v=YGvVfOjzWEw

Yeah, this was easily the least appealing catgirl I'd ever seen. I have to wonder if they didn't realize exactly how fappable it was at the time and went out of their way to try and spoil it.

>tfw the first time she starts menstruating large, clear eggs

But that shit would be piss easy to develop in a world with bullshit fantasy technology like Pym Particles, giant robots, LMDs, Iron Man's entire armory, Cerebro, Doombots, interdimensional portals, and miracle cures for cancer that must never be shared.

Really, hypothetically they could probably do everything but make her human again up to and including literally just throw her in a robot body

But there wouldn't be any fun in that and she'd probably want to hold out hope for a gamma cure eventually

It would also be just as easily foiled by enemy super science/magic such as what she's currently suffering under.

>implying they even know it's her when she can't meaningfully communicate
>implying everyone else doesn't think Hank is just crazy when he says "No, Jan is still in there! Watch her try to move this pencil with her claws!"

Well, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between "slobbering and trying to attack" and "sobbing and hyperventilating"