An all natural plant called Kratom is set to be emergency placed as a schedule 1 is in place for sept 30...

An all natural plant called Kratom is set to be emergency placed as a schedule 1 is in place for sept 30. I beg of everyone here to please help me raise awareness to this issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/31/dea-argues-that-public-comment-is-unnecessary-before-kratom-ban/#678c3a9c388b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Hydroxymitragynine
munchies.vice.com/en/articles/america-is-getting-its-first-legal-ayahuasca-church
novoandinastore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's right, during the biggest heroin epidemic in USA history, the DEA decided to make a cure for heroin addiction and opiate withdrawn ILLEGAL. As illegal as actual heroin. Another flower that grows wild vilified and banned. I beg anyone here who loves freedom to help keep this post bumped to spread awareness.

kill yourself

can you please tell me a not all natural plant?

it is bs of course, but please think of the kids oding on kratom

So where do I get seeds?

Fuck off and keep licking those boots.

But it is, dumb ass.

www.kratomfacts.com

You can not OD on Kratom. It will force you to puke. No one has OD from Kratom alone.

this is fucking bullshit. I loved this stuf in the USA and it was a fine light drug.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP. Fuck the DEA

Thank you for bumping my post. This is the prohibition of our generation. Banning a fucking flower that helps people get off heroin and toxic prescriptions? This will go down in history.

I've got a few friends who used this to kick heroin and other opiates.
This makes me really sad.
I hope they're going to be alright.

It's absolutely disgraceful and a slap to Americans who reserve their right to treat their addiction themselves. This is a slap to all Americans who respect freedom. A plant that saves people from heroin and prescription drugs is being fucking banned in the wake up the biggest heroin epidemic this country has ever seen. It makes me fucking sick.

This.

A few years ago someone recommended this to me to help fight depression.

I put some in a smoothie. I guess I put too much and puked my guts up. Shit was horrible.

I was also lightheaded.

That's right, folks. Officials that were un elected tell us to go fuck ourselves. forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/31/dea-argues-that-public-comment-is-unnecessary-before-kratom-ban/#678c3a9c388b

Better vote hillary, she will take away the rest of our freedom bc were all government dependent niggers outchea

what the hell is that made of?

Dude Kratom is strong enough to be used as a natural an anesthesia for invasive surgery

Go light a joint and have yourself a whiskey

t*rks

SAVE $2 WHEN YOU BUY FRIED CHICKEN & COCA COLA

THE MOTHER FUCKER WASNT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE AND HE WANTS TO TELL US ITS NOT OF PUBLIC INTEREST TO LET THE FUCKING PUBLIC WEIGH IN WITH THEIR OPINION?

>An all natural plant

As opposed to a nuclear power plant?

The war on drugs must continue!

After they ban it get ready to get Kratom linked to crime, like with every drug that has been illegalized

I dont do kratom any more at all because i need to eat as much as possible to become as big as humanly possible, and the opiate constipation bottlenecks that

But this is fucking sick.

Why the fuck do they do this.

They're finally coming around on weed, and then they go and ban this miraculous opiate which has never fucking killed a single fucking person except for a few dumb fucks who combined it with other drugs like opiates or alcohol

Why the fuck does the state feel the need to protect retards from themselves?

Why should we all sacrifice our freedom so that these inept fucking losers with no self control who would ruin their lives with drugs instead thrive?

no one will even care about kratom once its illegal, they will go straight back to pills and heroin

It's so fucking absurd. I have officially have been redpilled harder than I've ever been.

>Dude Kratom is strong enough to be used as a natural an anesthesia for invasive surgery

>Go light a joint and have yourself a drink that is strong enough to be used as a natural an anesthesia for invasive surgery

It can be used to kick heroin. They can't have that happening after all the trouble they went through to start heroin epidemics in white neighborhoods can they?

Then it will become alegal, because if something isn't too popular to be a problem cops usually don't recognize it

Do you know how long this has been going on, dipshit? You think this is the first time?

Where were you when the EPA decided to create a drought because of a disgusting little fish, or wanted to attack an entire industry with "regulations" not passed by congress?

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

You're alone now... they took the rest of us.

That's how our freedoms are taken. We sacrifice them in the name of being kept safe. My heart is bleeding over this news. A fucking plant is about to become as illegal as fucking heroin. It's so mind numbing that I legitimately feel sick.

hopefully more white people OD on heroin so the government will reform their policies

I've been here you jackass. This fucks with my fathers livelihood. He got off morphine for his herniated discs. The drugs his doctor him on we're killing him. I found out about Kratom and he's been using it since. He got his life back and his business up and running again. It's not about me. It's about my fathers right to not be a slave to his pain or prescriptions.

>constipation
>AMERIFATS BAN CURE FOR SHARTING IN MART

Why am I not surprised? The game is rigged, folks. It is rigged.

Another fine example of why violent revolution is rapidly coming to be seen by a significant number of Americans as the only rational course of action with regard to the perceived tyranny of the American Federal government. This is action by a group of unelected officials, clearly in the pocket of big pharma, big alcohol, and the med-psych carousel, in contravention of state action by a majority of states' legislatures.

They have made yet another generally harmless, feel good substance, illegal.

Meanwhile, alcohol, one of the most deadly and destructive substances on the planet, remains widely available. So too does the opioid drug class, provided one utilizes the services of the official drug dealers of our society: pharmacists and doctors.

Obviously, the DEA has a vested interest in protecting only the rights of the makers of oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, suboxone, and methadone. It does not serve the people at large, only powerful lobbies.

This government is increasingly seen by millions as utterly subservient to large scale lobbies and special interests. The expense in wealth and human capital of an expanded drug war benefits only the obsessive control needs of the "abstinence only" crowd. An intervention is needed. Such people need to come home to a social ambush by their friends and family members, where they are informed that their controlling behavior is an addiction, and they must go to treatment of face consequences.

Humans are born free. Those who take that freedom must note the lessons of history: curtailing Liberty has serious costs, both for the rebels and for the tyrants.

Doctors and fake pharmacies hand out more potent opiates like candy

Florida alone handed out more opiates than the entire rest of the country combined

And our governor didnt want to do shit about it, he shot down a plan that would have tracked the opiates more closely, but then he approved welfare drug testing even though the entire point was to save money and it ended up just wasting more taxpayers money, because he's in the pockets of big business, which means taking money from pharmacutical and drug testing companies

I only did it twice, but kratom was amazing and it really has helped people I know ease themselves through opiate withdrawals. I'm sure pharmaceutical lobbyists had nothing to do with this decision.

>being addicted to opiates

lol

Well said. I don't know what else to say. It's just creating another group of people who will become educated about the darkness that the government spreads. It's turning an entire law abiding community into felons over night.

An unelected official says that the public commentary is not needed because it's not in the publics best interest. That literally blew my fucking mind when I read that.

Ill give you a bump user

woah woah woah hol up

save 2 fuckin dollas when u buy fried chicken n cola?

dayum son sign me up

Degenerates and drug addicts btfo. This is a drug free board. We straight edge here.

>We sacrifice them in the name of being kept safe
not that I defend drugs, but reminds me ofthat quote from a wellknown president... fucking nanny states

"he who prefers safety to freedom deserves neither"

Thank you. I encourage to stick around.

Let me repeat myself.

Head of the DEA (unelected by the people rather appointed) said that there will be NO PUBLIC COMMENTARY in the best interest of THE PUBLIC.

It's going to be put on my headstone.

"Here lies user, his mind shattered when head of DEA Rosenberg said the opinion of the public did not matter when turning a flower into a schedule one drug overnight."

Who said it was a drug other than Rosenberg? Wait... Are you a...

Oh ok, then... it fucks with your daddy's recovery, so now you want violent revolution.

Nobody is willing to take up arms to keep your degenerate family alive.

>youhavetogoback.jpeg

Or a government plant?

Redpill me on kratom, i've always wanted to try it.
I know there are a few diff strains, which one would I want for an opiate esque high?
How does it compare to oxy and codiene?
What's the best way to take it and what's a good recreational dose?

Fuck off Krathead

Pic related is you.

You "anti-degeneracy" tools that have been shitting up Kratom threads need to please use your brain. This is a power grab. The DEA does not care care about you.

It's already banned in your country.

It's a fuckin leaf that's indigenous to SE Asia and the people have been using it for many different reasons due to its massive list of symptoms it treats. From low energy to Krohns disease. Now the DEA said enough is enough, we run a dictatorship here this flower is going bye bye.

You guys are the "conservative" version of useful idiots.

>That add for Coke and Fried Chicken on a story about a potentially beneficial plant that (((they))) are trying to ban

Yes, drink the poison and eat the illness...

*unsheathes sword*

Hello government shill.

Keep trying. The war you are causing is still coming to your doorstep.

So stupid. Why can't you government idiots just leave people alone? Is it your addiction to control?

You need an intervention. It's time to realize your hurtful behaviors are damaging your relationships, your health, and your community.

You feel empty inside and try to fill that emptiness with dominating others. But it doesn't change the fact that your family hates you and your "friends" secretly despise you.

The day you die will be a celebration instead of a funeral, unless you change your ways.

>it's already banned here
Really?
Fuck, guess i'll just stick with oxy then
At least codiene is legal here

>wow they're banning a plant! That's like so wrong!
>I need it to kick heroine instead of not doing heroine in the first place!
>How dare the government ban a narcotic don't they know it has no ill effects despite never being thoroughly tested?

Kill yourselves stoner scum

What's next, natural opium?
It's just a plant
Legalise it
Plant drugs = moral because plant

Kratom is awesome

top ket

>Druggie so mad he starts projecting this hard

It's a pretty close call, it's hard to tell who's more retarded: libertarians or stoners

Usually this is because of other crap present in the raw plant matter like glycosides, if so then a crude acid-base extraction ought to yield mostly just the alkaloids. From a brief reading of wikipedo it sounds like even pure mitragynine isn't very abusable though, and shouldn't be a big concern while they have a huge epidemic of super-potent actual opioids to worry about.

Maybe they're concerned about an easy synth being discovered to turn it into more potent derivatives like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Hydroxymitragynine , sadly it's more likely this has to do with lobbying from ZOMG BIG PHARMA who continue to make a fortune from prescription opioids.

Your point is easily turned around on you. It's like you didn't bother to think any of that out. Am I being trolled?

DUDE IT'S JUST A PLANT
YOU CAN'T LIKE BAN MOTHER NATURE

I guess I'm just getting old. Maybe numb. The appeal of trolling is completely lost on me.

Nah, they should pick a different target, instead.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible ensure that violent revolution is inevitable, you bootlicking subhuman trash. I know many of those words likely contain too many syllables for you to understand, but maybe you can find someone to help you read.

Be careful what powers you side with, sewer filth. If it comes to war, there shall be no quarter expected, and none given. Modern war has reached the nadir of ugliness and cruelty.

We need reason and negotiation on issues like this. Public comment is much cheaper than a growing sense that the government is a tyranny, and the predictable outcome of that attitude.

Dogs like you arrogantly support the limitation of the freedom of others, and thereby betray the country you claim to love by pushing it toward a suicidal war.

Too bad you can't turn around your life you retarded stoner lmao. Here's a hint, maybe you should just not bake your brain with drugs of any kind. This is worse than the weedlords who claim it cures cancer

Senpai

No need to go off on a high functioning autist. Just let them revel in their autism.

Fucking ridiculous

Making it illegal is literally going to create a black market where none existed in the first place.

TYT actually made a video I agree with for once. Big Pharma can't patent a plant, so it's of no use to them. You must buy your opioids through the legal channels.

How can you type with those chains on? I'm surprised your owner let's you have Internet access.

>It's my human right to abuse this narcotic fucking government, we are going to revolt if you don't let us get blasted off salvia/k9/this shit. Waaah drugs should be legal who cares if they haven't been medically tested!

Lol you're a fag

DUDE
PLANT

When you suck your master's dick, does he make you swallow? Or does he let you?

Slaves are so amusing.

Is that coupon still good, can I print it out and redeem it?

>not eating a coca sandwich
Why live?

>Look at that slave he's not even so addicted to narcotics he is crying over a fucking leaf

Really makes me think

>Land of the free

>Home of the brave

You elect a secret muslim president and you don't even get legal weed

Who cares? Recreational drugs are for degenerates.

Lol, your low IQ is delightful.

This isn't a drug issue. It's a curtailment of freedom issue and an economic restriction issue, clearly undertaken to favor big pharma and the med psych industry.

But these are concepts impossible for a servile and limited intellect to understand.

Add this undemocratic action to a pile that the alt-right revolutionaries are stacking up as justifications to do dumb shit.

Some of us are trying to prevent a retarded civil war in the US. That's the point. When the govt keeps doing dumb shit like this, they are throwing gasoline in the fire.

He's trolling. I know it's hard to tell on this board sometimes. People on this board are like this unironicically pretty often. Chill dude, he's making it look like you have 'tism.

Medicines don't need patents to be profitable to manufacture and distribute. No generic pharmaceutical company has patents for the drugs they sell. Shkreli's niche products don't have patents.

Ban coffee when?!

you can now do Ayahuasca legally tho

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/america-is-getting-its-first-legal-ayahuasca-church

Lol.

>think

You are obviously incapable of thought.

I can recommend any number of institutions that would benefit from your inclusion. And there are all manner of social workers that would be willing to help you accomplish daily self care tasks.

Good source of dietary fibre too

Fine with me. Caffeine is for degenerates. I drink only the freshest tap.

Flag checks out.
As far as I can tell it's actually legal to import coca leaves and even "extracts" to the UK from sites like novoandinastore.com , I've never tested what happens in practice though.

But do you make it yourself?

Do you even know how to make tap?

hello CIA

do you advise two bullets to the back of the head as usual?

You uneducated child. It's not just for that. Do some research. It helps people with chronic pain, Krohns disease, IBS, erectile dysfunction, lack of energy, and many other symptoms. kys

>It was during the Red Terror that the Cheka, hoping to avoid the bloody aftermath of having half-dead victims writhing on the floor, developed a technique for execution known later by the German words "Nackenschuss" or "Genickschuss", a shot to the nape of the neck, which caused minimal blood loss and instant death. The victim's head was bent forward, and the executioner fired slightly downward at point blank range. This had become the standard method used later by the NKVD to liquidate Joseph Stalin's purge victims and others.

>Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
lol what, most steroid UGLs have more professional sounding names than that. Sun Pharma are big because they ignore patents completely (Indian), also they've been caught making questionable product then falsifying the lab reports at least once. Their "Modalert" generic of Modafinil (Provigil) is legit but seems rougher in its effects than the original.

Is he?
Or is he a cointelpro agent?

Maybe he is the hero we deserve.

The main thing is to keep this thread alive.

Half bowl, half shower.

Instead of spouting epic memes, do a little bit of research. This isn't anything like spice, bath salts, or salvia. It's nothing but a dried and crushed leaf ingested in a tea. Seriously, you and the other troll, please go to bed.

Holy shit its expensive there.
You can get around 300-500 g for about 5 dollars.
I don't personally like coca though.