Who is the absolute worst Sup Forums dad of all time?

Who is the absolute worst Sup Forums dad of all time?

hard mode: not clarissa's dad

Clay Puppington,even if it's not entirely his fault.

And I'm GLAD I shot you!

TTG makes him a pretty good guy.

The correct answer.

The Watterson Family is the worst thing about Gumball, but this fat faggot makes things much more worse.

/thread

>taught Orel a lesson in nature and rid him of his pacifist "all life is precious" mentality when Orel shot Clay in return
>worst dad
Sure, Tripfag.

this

Nah it was. While his childhood was shitty, he let himself become a hateful, miserable, piece of shit. This is best exemplified at the end of the show where despite all of Clay's emotional and physical abuse, Orel ended up being a happy and healthy adult with a loving family.

not really. he was good when they were born. not his fault they became adults in 2 days.

He's done nothing as a father thus far. And zero is a lot better than most of the other folk here.

he should have known that. it's not like Lady would have kept that from him. plus he isn't really active in their lives

fries are a metaphor for virginity

well, he is still a dog...

>implying she was pure even at that age

Do you really think he's going to be a good parent?

I haven't seen the show in a while, but I don't think that was his intention. The lesson learned was incidental.

People can still develop well in shitty family situations, I wouldn't consider it a plus on the father's part though.

Innocent until proven guilty. He did a good job with that baby seahorse. Sarah Lynn doesn't count since she's technically a former co-worker.

The second he learned he had a son he dropped everything and offered to share rulership of an entire galaxy with him. That's not bad parenting.

Didn't have much of an example to go off of. His chances were shot.

he killed Steven's mother by fucking her to death

CARLOS!

And the writer intended him to be viewed as a good father too.

Still not in Clay's league. Or Ozai's, for that matter.

...Shit, why isn't the big D higher up? He's a really sucky dad, just like the big T over at the Guys Across Town.

Hey! No hating on Black Diamond.

He only gets worse as time goes on. There's already implication of outright malice, he'll get there.