What are some movies where one guy ruins fun for everyone else?

What are some movies where one guy ruins fun for everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is everywhere. We're the beating heart of Sup Forums. Everyone fears and respects us

back you go

Link me to the thread that triggered you I want to laugh.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Everyone fears and respects us
The only thing you guys are doing is becoming the new SJWs.

He means why do they ruin his blacked and pedo threads the latter of which is Sup Forums

kill yourself, you don't belong here

pffffft

This. The guy from Sup Forums and Sup Forums is right

No, no, fuck no man.

You assholes are the most cancerous shit on Sup Forums.

>reddit

All I know is when I say both sides are a problem only the anti-Sup Forums crowd screeches at me and accuses me of being Sup Forums and they claim to NEVER do any of the same shit. Anti-Sup Forums crowd feigns caring about board quality when it's just liberal redditors from all the anti-trump subs astroturfing the site and projecting it onto everyone who acts like people on Sup Forums have always acted

Pedothreads are based

kill yourself

Anti sjws are always complaining about gender, race, inequality, how they're the real victims, freedom of speech, and so on. But I don't care keep being crybabies.

cunny is based and redditors can't stand it

spotted the redditor

But if I kill myself how am I supposed to admire beauty?

so are sjws. literally all of these topics go on that other board where shitlords belong. mods on Sup Forums are notoriously shit though. probly Sup Forumsshit themselves.

>mods on Sup Forums are notoriously shit though. probly Sup Forumsshit themselves.
No they just don't care because they know you don't have a problem with all the other Sup Forums shit being spammed and don't actually care for the quality of the board.

We can figure it out without being able to see your IP and they have access to even more

>multiple cuck/pedo threads a day
>Sup Forums is singled out

>probly Sup Forumsshit themselves.
Yup. One of the mods is making a name of it.
observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

>le Sup Forums boogieman

>Sup Forumstards are so delusional and paranoid that they took the time to make this image

You guys are basically the conservative brand of SJWs. You're extremists. Many of you even have autism and think everything is black and white so you believe that no one can disagree with your opinions without being a left wing SJW.

The Terminator. Those bikers in the beginning were having fun.

Sup Forums crap is also bad, the whole board has gone to shit and it's nothing but memes and shitposts. I myself just come to shitpost and I like to see the board burn.

those threads get cleaned up quickly when Sup Forums isn't spamming.

>le Sup Forums actual man

>how am I supposed to admire beauty
Just look in the mirror, user.

what are some movies where a main character cannot help but opine on things he does not want to see

>

>Sup Forums is everywhere. We're the beating heart of Sup Forums. Everyone fears and respects us

Sup Forums is a board of peace
behead those who insult Sup Forums

why are Sup Forumstards such wankers

>le horseshoe theory am i smart yet

Sorry kid, this isn't 2015 anymore.

because they're not on Sup Forums where they belong.

You're literally SJWs in reverse, you would do your ideologies a service by offing yourself.

and they say this board is full of mean people

Reminder: The Holocaust never happened.

But I wish it did.

>falling for this obvious fucking bait

Sometimes I forget most of the posters most of the people still posting on this website aren't older than 2011.

That image has been part of Sup Forums longer than you
How does that feel?

>i-i-it was b8!!
>I-I was j-j-just pretend-d-ding!!!
my sides

>You're literally SJWs in reverse, you would do your ideologies a service by offing yourself.

>being this out of touch with the people around you

WAHHH MAKE THE PEOPLE WITH ACTUAL WORLDVIEWS SHUT UP

You're an autist prove me wrong.

Tv is trash

not really bait, that post would get a million upvotes on Sup Forums

You guys are so brave.

It doesn't matter if your views are correct or not, everyone already knows. Your job is done and you can fuck off back to your board.

>stutter and sides meme in 2017

Awkward!

>upvotes
>Sup Forums

Hello

Nice of you to join us /r/Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the most reddit board on Sup Forums

Coming from someone who used to browse Sup Forums daily, you're a bunch of roleplaying faggots who need to stop

Let's try an analogy:
>live in an apartment with a lobby
>people keep shitting in the corner of the lobby instead of using a toilet for argument's sake let's pretend this is in New Dehli

You can either
A) bitch at the landlord to clean up the shit and banish the designated lobby shitters
B) ignore the shit and use your own toilet so as not to add to the situation
C) Shit in a DIFFERENT corner of the lobby while blaming the shit problem on the shitters in an adjacent corner

Which option will make your apartment first-world and shit-free?
Which option definitely will not help matters at all?

Remember these are tactics outsiders are using on Sup Forums.

The delusion in your post is hilarious.