youtu.be/-G-x_jfddis
youtu.be/QkXMnOLrN4M
youtu.be/CMg47ABzINw
poal.me/ttqntn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LYNCH FUCKED UP AND YOU ALL KNOW IT

Showtime won't fund next season.

>26 years later and we still don't know who killed laura Palmer

slowing down now. losing fury. losing momentum.

Friendly reminder that Joy Divison recorded a song "Interzone". That's means that Booper just want to get out from the dreamworld. (pic is good Booper)
youtube.com/watch?v=BgoBRn2HQDo

Next time don't make the 'new thread' post so fucking easy to miss, retard.

"Maybe a movie"

Hello Buella

>There are people who are mad about the ending and want a Season 4 because they didn't get to see Audrey Horne one more time
Fucking imagine

Its all a dream

This season was hugely profitable for them though.

friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time

WE LIVE INSIDE A MEME

what the FUCK was her problem?

>referencing bloodborne when talking about dreams as different planes of existence
>not lovecraft, that bloodborne ripped off
plebs

well done

From the moment BOB gets defeated and Coop's face starts to get superimposed over the footage it signaled that the S3 reality of the show is a fabrication, a dream.

Coop knows that SO he without pause exits the scene AND enters the lodge again where MIKE welcomes him with the magician's chant, which conveys to us and Coop that he is now a lodge spirit and can use the full range of abilities the lodge has to offer.

He goes to talk to Phillip and moves to a different part of the "dream". The dream reality is flexible and in flux and can be changed and rippled and so on. He does that but fails to snap Laura out of it. He basically needs for her to exit the dream as well since that solves his particular main task.

He fails at that since another major player (the Experiment) intervenes.

Then he goes back to the lodge to try again. We see him opening curtains with a commanding twirling motion of his hand, suggesting he already knows how to use the lodge magic.

But at this point things are a bit weird.

The two people you see driving at night are Richard and Linda. Richard and Linda drive to a hotel. Linda sees a vision of another version of herself standing by the hotel. This is Linda seeing a vision of Diane, not the other way around. Diane and Coop are trying to enter their world. Then Richard and Linda have sex. When Coop wakes up in a different hotel that is actually the real Cooper.

Sex scene kind of suggests some sex magic ritual since they're so cold and methodical about it, but even afterwards Coop doesn't seem to concerned about where Diane went, like she means nothing to him.

Coop from then on acts like he knows it's all a dream reality and doesn't particularly care about finesse and wants just to get the job done the most efficient way possible.

The end, again, suggests the Experiment trumps his powers and can alter reality faster than Coop can react and anticipate for it.

Hahahahahaha.

>it's a fucking dream

i'm done

nice
can we all agree now that
dougie>doppelcoop>coop

THERE WERE CARS EVERYWHERE

Season 4 will be an alternate reality with Based One Punch Lad as Agent Freddie investigating the murder of the daughter of the new owners of the Palmer household.

source

>y-you just don't understand his arthouse brilliance!

Someone answer me this goddammit.

It was a good ending because Laura screamed from remembering. This means Judy's tricks still didn't work, right?

This would explain why Jeffries has been in hiding and other take hosts while coop is is still trying to seemingly save everyone himself.

Also, for the people still confused about the year. If you were to stop reading this and go to Odessa, Texas right now and look at the sign this is exactly what it would look like. The next population census is in 2020.

Mrs. Tremond is also a lodge spirit. She has the power to override the contents and owner of a house just like her pseudonym, Mrs. Chalfont. The man she was talking to off-screen was her grandson, not some husband.

>Why was she saving them from Sarah Palmer? Sarah Palmer leaked through at the end. The Double R is intact.

Pic related is the moment we are told by Lynch directly that the "reality" of S3 we've seen thus far is a dream. In essence all of the "real world" of Twin Peaks is a dream and you awake from it by going to the lodge and becoming an inhabiting spirit there.

The overall dream is likely dreamt by the Fireman, who was shown to be floating in a passive, sleeping pose while doing his magic stuff.

The Experiment is a nightmare entity intruding upon that dream.

Audrey's situation in S3 is a microcosm of that.
She is existing in her own dream where some entity is providing her with what she needs and keeping her under lock and key, more or less. Once you become aware it's a dream it turns sinister.

Coop, after reaching Odessa, realizes that too. The dream is now friendly, its inhabitants are not worth his time and effort and he needs to simply complete the task to end it.

That's why he's very cautious, why he uses extreme violence against those rude fellas, why he doesn't care about the corpse and why he doesn't really waste time talking to not-Laura - who will wake up screaming at the end of episode.

None of it matters, it's all a fabrication. All he needs to do is snap her out of it and deliver her to the lodge.

: - ) ALL.

We all know it's Lovecraftian but Bloodborne has literal examples of the concept.

>regular cooper under evil cooper
????

lynched hard

I bet Bowie would have loved this season.
That wound is never gonna heal.

The Return was pretty much the perfect love letter to Twin Peaks.

It was weird, it was dark, it was goofy, it pushed the boundaries of what could be done on television, it was filled with references to all the best parts of the original show and FWWM, and "What year is it?" is going to become just as iconic as "How's Annie?"

nope it was great

LAURA
REMEMBERING
IS
NOT
A
GOOD
THING

Who knows. Really, you won't get any concrete answers for this one.

THINGS THAT DONT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN AN INTENTIONALLY DREAMLIKE NARRATIVE FROM A DIRECTOR WHO HAS THROUGHOUT HIS WHOLE CAREER USED THE NATURE OF DREAMS AS HIS INSPIRATION?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!

THINGS THAT HAPPEN THAT CAN'T BE EXPLAINED WITH PREDICTABLE LOGICAL RULES IN AN INTENTIONALLY DREAMLIKE NARRATIVE FROM A DIRECTOR WHO HAS THROUGHOUT HIS WHOLE CAREER USED THE NATURE OF DREAMS AS HIS INSPIRATION?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!

THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE WHEN CLOSELY EXAMINED IN AN INTENTIONALLY DREAMLIKE NARRATIVE FROM A DIRECTOR WHO HAS THROUGHOUT HIS WHOLE CAREER USED THE NATURE OF DREAMS AS HIS INSPIRATION?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!

LYNCH YOU FUCKING HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not kike. 98% of s3 isn't a dream

youtube.com/watch?v=6ddwO_jXP7I
CONFIRMED

I dont know what but its confirmed

>26 years

Can we die in peace now tpg?

Who the fuck is that?

show was mostly boring and pointless.

too smart for me i guess, or what.

go back to sucking Lynch's microdick

Well, no and yes.

Good that she is now Laura Palmer.
Knows she lived in a dream.
Can pull herself out of it like Dale Cooper did in the Sheriff's station.

Bad in that her suffering came back to her I guess.

youtu.be/-G-x_jfddis

>FIRST SCENE OF THE WHOLE SERIES
>PLAYS SCRATCH ASSOCIATED WITH JUDY
>IT IS IN OUR HOUSE NOW
>If you watch the owl cave symbol break apart in the final Jeffries scene, it breaks into a seven, zero, and then an eight. The house number of the Palmer residence. This is right after Jeffries tells Cooper where Judy is.
>SARAH PAMLER IS (POSSIBLY) POSSESSED BY JUDY
>WHEN COOP/LAURA GO TO THE HOUSE ITS OWNED BY MRS TREMOND

WHAT DOES IT ALL FUCKING MEAN

so does lovecraft you pleb

try reading beyond the wall of sleep

>"What year is it?" is going to become just as iconic as "How's Annie?"
it wont

richard>dougie>dopplecoop>coop

What the fuck is up with his belly?

You're right. Too smart for you.

No it didn't resolve shit

They've had this since FWWM. Did you really think Phillip Jeffries was just some nut and not an enlightened individual. He knew we live inside of a dream and this has been clear since FWWM and even earlier.

Most of his work could be explained though, and had some sort of satisfying conclusion.

No back lnk. OP you dumb as potatoes.

Meanwhile:

>This means Judy's tricks still didn't work, right?
Yes I have the same opinion, the Fireman warning Cooper essentialy fucked up Judy's plans of massive brainwash.

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE?

I have no idea why Coop and Laura were stopped by someone from facing off Judy.

Did Judy run away?
Did Giant do this?
Did Tremond do this in order to protect Coop?

What

Some guy that Laura killed. Not really important.

wow man have some bordeaux and chillax

>If you watch the owl cave symbol break apart in the final Jeffries scene, it breaks into a seven, zero, and then an eight. The house number of the Palmer residence. This is right after Jeffries tells Cooper where Judy is.
People keep saying this, but it really doesn't.

>didn't do a single thing right
>chose shitty waifus
>hero complex
dale cooper was the villain all along but we were too blind to see it

Did you faggots really want everything to be fine and Cooper to return back to Las Vegas to cosplay as Dougie?

I've read it. Jew

kek there's no way this is true

dude dreams lmao

>boring
maybe some of the first half
>pointless
yes

The fireman warned coop? This was early on in the season?

Do people actually go back and read through an old thread after a new one has been created?

But S1, S2 and 95% of S3 have been retconned because Coop altered the timeline anyway

don't look at the corpse's gut

bruh his belly looks like evil coops stomach when bob sphere was coming out

>REMEMBER 430
>RICHARD AND LINDA
>THE SOUND
>TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
>YOU ARE FAR AWAY

youtu.be/QkXMnOLrN4M

The first episode along with the scratching sound in the woods heard with coop/laura have the answers to everything in the finale

yes

>the perfect love letter
Yeah
youtu.be/CMg47ABzINw

it's reddit theory garbage, just ignore it

He warns him in the first scene.

LYNCH FUCKED US

J U D Y

>"What year is it?" is going to become just as iconic as "How's Annie?"
no

that's creamed corn, judy most likely sent him to rape/possess her but she killed him first

Tons of new subscriptions, merch being sold all during the series, two soundtracks releasing this Friday and a blu ray release coming. That's profit, bitch.

I didn't expect a conclusion in the traditional sense but I also didn't expect things to get this dark. My initial reaction is disappointment but at the same time I think Lynch did exactly what he wanted to and he 100% knew how people were going to react to this and I can respect that in a way. I don't know, my mind's all tangled from all this, the ending was absolutely terrifying and left me feeling hopeless.

I love this, this meme can never die

Sometimes. Yah.

WHO
THE
FUCK
IS
JUDY

now that the dust has settled

poal.me/ttqntn
poal.me/ttqntn
poal.me/ttqntn

poal.me/ttqntn
poal.me/ttqntn
poal.me/ttqntn

>Cooper: Phillip?
>Phillip: Please, be specific
>Cooper: The date, February 23rd, 1989
>Phillip: I'll find it for ya
>Phillip: It's slippery in here
>Phillip: It's good to see you again, Cooper
>Phillip: Say hello to Gordon if you see him
>Phillip: He'll remember the unofficial version
>Phillip: This is where you find Judy
>Phillip: There may be someone
>Phillip: Did you ask me this?

>Phillip: Cooper remember...
>MIKE: ELECTRICITY

there is no hope

we dont talk about judy

The only reason to watch this shitshow. Well her and Tracy.

Only one timeline (a new one),the original still exists and the people who say it got destroyed are fucking dumb bc Dougie now exists in that original S1,2,FWWM timeline/reality.

drugs
ketamine to be exact