How fucked are you?

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAlx8JCsKFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If anyone cares enough to check, kind of.

Honestly, for someone who spent a lot of time in my high school years on Sup Forums, probably not even that fucked. I would be fucking embarrassed of that time I said the Green Lantern movie wasn't that bad, though. That comment still fucking haunts me.

Not all, most I've done is call some of you fags fags. Unless one of you is a psychopath who gets triggered by being called a fag then I should be fine.

Oh, no, my rampant samefagging will be revealed!

Any trolling I do is on /x/ and I just act like I'm stupid

The worst I do is that I call waifu-fags faggots.
Seriously, they need to control themselves.

Oh no, his rampant samefagging will be revealed!

Not very. I try to be polite and sincere most of the time.

YOU CALLED MY DAUGHTER R2D2

I lost my shit at that, also can't get the Danish chanting song out of my head.

I'm just a really bad shitposter, so probably not fucked.

I went through a MRA phase like 7 years ago.
Im pretty boned.

Moderately, I guess. My style of typing has probably changed a lot and I don't use emojis. Then again, my lack of emojis is probably enough to identify me.

Could be worse. Last year a guy told me Green Lantern was his favorite movie of all time.

>act
user, I have bad news.

I'd be in jail or killed

Everyone would know who talks about fucking all the lolis here like Gwen and Vanellope

Alright I'll bite, what is this?

Watch Southpark new season if you are serious

>hurr durr
>fuck of retard
>lol im only pretending

Oh no their rampant samefagging will be revealed!

I'll have this playing in the background when they come for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAlx8JCsKFQ

Everyone would know that I'm a gore-posting, rape and domestic abuse-defending, rule-breaking faggot who derails threads with edgy opinions and can post two contradicting opinions in the same thread as long as I find it funny.

I'm perfectly fine with that, I don't mind being modern G.G. Allin

I seriously want to kick you in the vagina!

I'd be pretty fucked. But, I hope they'd put me in a mental hospital for help instead of hanging me.

>Everyone will know what Kickstarters I backed

Does this show what you do on Sup Forums?

If it's by text patterns I'd probably be okay given that I don't post anywhere but on chans and change my tone based on what board I'm on also don't have a Facebook or Twitter so that would be even harder to track me that way

If it's by IP I'd probably disappear to work in Alaska to hide my shame.

You people DO realize that trolltrace.com does more than just track your posts right?

What else does it do? It's big selling point is retroactively outing trolls (and everyone else).

I kind of like that as soon as the idea was presented people in the show were already questioning about what happens to people who aren't trolls, and stuck with the idea that this is more fucked than the Danes let on.

>mfw living in fort collins, coloreedo

It tracks literally everything. All your emails, all your internet history. EVERYTHING.

Everyone's fucked then. And when everyone's fucked, no one is.

Well, I mean, except for you shitters engaged in blatantly illegal activity. You guys would be having shower trains run on you in federal prison.

I'm fine because I have no one in my life who would care enough to find out.

Very.

Though everyone else would be too, so it all evens out.

And I've never attacked individuals, just groups, so there won't be an angry dad trying to light me on fire.

Same

BEth Stardust, is that you?

Not at all, I'm one of the

>all your internet history. EVERYTHING
The idea of such a thing being owned by a public company makes it so much worse. At least the government only cares about threats to itself, but a public company? They just want money. Jesus Christ how terrifying

The Danish government isn't a company.

Wasn't there a kickstarter awhile back that wanted to create something similar to Troll Trace?

Yes, and they were shut down by SJWs afraid of their true beliefs getting out way before the likes of Sup Forums could even weigh in.

So the SJWs did something right for once?

Extremely. Everyone will know about my degenerate fetishes.

Same here user.

And yet too often, I fail.

The worst part is knowing I deserve what's coming to me.

Kinda, but as always, their tactics were reprehensible, even by Sup Forums standards.

I also browse on /k/.

I was ready for this for years.

What makes SJWs so reprehensible is the hatred in their hearts. Anonymous does it for the lulz, SJWs do it to destroy people and ruin lives.

They do it out of hate, while patting each other on the back about how morally superior they are.

What makes no sense is that a good chunk of the platforms people troll on don't have emoji.

Not to mention many people don't use em, so it wouldn't work.

But heck, no one's watching this for technical accuracy.

Well, stupider than I already am.

What, you want me to go on /x/ for sophisticated conversation?