Arrow/Flash/LoT/Supergirl Thread

Jesus Christ, the CW version of Artemis is a dull stick in the mud. She may not be as annoying as Felicity but she's too boring to replace Thea as Waifu material. I think that she mught be the most boring female character in the CW universe.

She's not boring. They just haven't bothered to developed her character at all.
I'm sure there will be an "Artemis episode" eventually. And given how this show treats its female characters it'll probably suck.

The actress isn't even that cute. She's a generic brown haired plain Jane. After seeing Jessie Quick it's almost like they've run out of interesting personalities for female characters. Jessie at least had the chemistry between her and Wells.

They always treat Lyla and Katana good but yeah there hasn't been any development yet.

>DC and WB willing to pander to YJ fans to have them watch Arrow
>still aren't bringing YJ back

Watch it on Netflix my man

The new team sucks. If Thea can't do any relevant on Arrow as Speedy at least put her on Legends of Tomorrow.

She is relevant shes helping Oliver with his major stuff

I know, but the progress has been too slow for me.

>Thea as Waifu material

there are times I wish I could hit people through computer screens.

They picked the wrong actress. But thats what you get when you look in-house

Senpai where the fuck have you been since we started discussing this show???

Why couldn't Thea be Artemis? I honestly thought they were setting that up in season 3

Young Justice wasn't a good show at all. Let it stay gone.

Is she actually anything like Artemis from the cartoon or did they just borrow the name for views?

Yes, Arrow and Flash are so much better.

Not :^)

The prejudice against blond characters continues.

She's like three different characters mashed together.

Such a waste.

Sup Harry didn't know you posted on Sup Forums

You are entitled to your opinion, but I am just here to tell you that your opinion is wrong.

Huh? I have no idea what you're getting at, m8.

Previously this month on the Flash Harry Wells kept doing the "not" thing

why didn't barry care about a nuke going off in Havenrock? Why didn't he use time travel to stop that? Is he really that uncaring about major global events?

everyone on the team but Ragman sucks.
>Artemis
Boring as fuck
>mad dog
1 dimensional hothead
>Gay Black Man
literally why? He was a tech geek. It's so fucking stupid for him to be on the team. And he is a terrible actor. He should have just stayed quirky tech guy

Best girl is now best captain lance also.

Wild Dog has potential after what happened to him at the end of the last episode.

What is it about CW stars that make them seem like a comfy group?

Super girl is cute, CUTE!

Nah shes LoT now homie. Fuck arrow.

Yeah, dude's a little fucking prick.

DC actors are all chill, dude regardless whether on film or TV.