RWBY/RT General Thread #923: Dusthammer 40Woods Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-billion-dollars-butt

Other urls found in this thread:

cslucaris.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two Scoops!

A reminder

Why does Weiss seem so uncomfortable with the idea of singing at the concert?

Praise to Greatcow for commissioning this work of art!

>Pyrrha scares me

GLORIOUS WINCEST

>Implying Yang won't have her hair cut eventually

Maybe Pyrrha is trying to contact Jaune but Ruby is only picking it up because silver eyes.

Probably it's more that her dad is "using" her more than anything.

Thanks! Glad you liked it, Luca and I had a fun back and forth crafting the scene.

>this is now canon

Everyone shut the fuck up! I'm telling a joke!

Go ahead

Who's the better leader?

how will Jacques Schnee react when Weiss brings home Blake and introduces her as her girlfriend?

Banned

Yo. I hate to be that guy. But does anyone have that image from Monty's computer with the character names? You know, the on where we first saw Taiyang, Ciel, and Willow?

I look at Pyrrhas face and I wonder how she hasn't died of an aneurysm. that much blood in her face cant be healthy

Wait, you're the guy who draws the shota Jaune series?

It's beautiful. Did Greatcow commission the random White Rose too?

Because she WAS actually at the Fall of Beacon, and probably isn't happy her dad is going to turn a legit tragedy into a money grab.

That's the kind of shit she's talking about when she says she wants to fix the family legacy.

Five bucks, she goes off script at the event and gives a speech or something about the shit that happened which rallies the people but makes daddy mad.

Alright Dashing, calm down

Jesus Christ these pictures are just getting pathetic by this point.

IronBrawny is a pretty cool guy. He keeps his job and doesn't afraid of any Schnee.

Still bothered by this.

You know, if Jaune and his sisters follow the rainbow, it's probably not that strange they play with his hair.
>2 big sisters, 5 little sisters

>"Alright, but remember to use Whitley as the sperm donor"

No, GreatCow commissions CLucaris and other artists to draw a lot of art

Literally googled "monty oum screen character name."
You would survive the winter should the internet have those.

probably badly, just wait until Winter introduces her faunus girlfriend

Greatcow commissioned it, but didn't draw it.

I don't draw it, but I did commission two pieces after CSlucaris stopped making them for a while. He normally doesn't take comic commissions, but he liked my ideas so much he went with them.

Here's his tumblr

cslucaris.tumblr.com/

Here's the other one I commissioned as well

CLAMP

Goddammit I used to despise Jaune and now I want to nut in his ass.

So who here thinks Ren mercy killed the guy when the others weren't looking? Did he use his Semblance?

mega when?

>implying Yang's ponytail isn't her haircut moment and letting her hair down is the signal she's ready to kick ass

>What is it with people, in a series about individuality where everyone is a special snowflake keep trying to make characters crib and look like other characters.
True individuality is something that most people don't understand or get.

RWBY is still a series largely about conforming to the idea of being an individual.

Is this leading up to a lewd Arkos with Jaune in the bunny suit?

She talks through the mistress.

If it's Ruby who can hear the voice of a dead Pyrrha and not Jaune, I'm going to riot.

HE IS BASED OF JOAN OF ARC FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Nice image Weiss, wanna try again?

Check the waifus in the pastebin.

Warriors had long hair for thousands of years. If it was really such a horrific risk, it would have been done away with.

Aye I figured that'd be a nice bone to throw to that crowd. Plus with Renora and Arkos I figured I'd cover a lot of the ship bases. Yang and Blake are too thirsty right now for their ship sadly.

A more important reminder.

Well, Pyrrha can't fuck Jaune if she possesses him now, can she?

>winter
>friends

Okay so I was walking down the road after class when this crowd of pimps shows up and drugs me. You know what I did?

Makes sense.

Salem. Her subordinates at least know what they are getting into...probably.

>Based on
More like inspired by. As in he gets his name from her and that's it.

Salem
>praise Cinder for her efforts
>stopped from from getting bullied
>doesn't sacrifice her pawns
Also

ahegao?

I wonder if James and Jacque went to school together?

Is this gonna require cross-linking to a series of images to /aco/?

Them against your will?

uh
where is this going

It actually was in several cultures.

All the ones that were successful military powers. And cultures that had long hair used to shove it into their hats.

Nice. Yeah it was a smart move to gather more views from WhiteRose shippers. That will certainly help Lucaris.

Kuddle the Klein

I mean "stopped her from getting bullied"

Why is Jaune such a hateable and boring character?

Had sex with them

I choose to believe its because Ruby accidentally inhaled Pyrrha particles.

I like him.

>"What the fuck is this"

Because you have no life so you've got nothing better than throw baits.

Would you like Neo even if she had disproportionate 28F breasts, RWBYg?

>that Dumb_RWBY comic becomes canon
>and a plot point

She's my waifu and I'd live her regardless of breast size.

Because the writers love him and assume the audience will too if they keep putting him on the screen.

Also people were very much aware of how stupid it was to have handles to grab onto in melees.

I think I can find a couple of texts on my book shelf of people recalling samurai getting stabbed and or beat like they owned money because their top knot got grabbed.

Hell grabbing the hair was a thing in China, and Japan and people used to cut it before getting into it.

I think it's likely.
I mean, they didn't profrm any fuckin' firstaid on the cleary fucked-up hunters they care across.
If he was going to bleed out it's probable that Ren snapped his neck cleanly, there weren't any visible wounds on him other than his bleeding hole.

Where's Neo? She was on that list before.

>and assume the audience will too if they keep putting him on the screen.
They kind of do.

Wouldn't snapping his neck be visible?

Joan didn't hear the dead. She heard the voice of God and as usual it told her to go kill people.

too smol

>integrates Pyrrha's armor into his own
>wears her sash under his belt
>trains through the night with a video of her
I don't think it's too far off if he starts wearing her symbol by the end of this volume.

Ren's a ninja, something something, ninja neck snap isn't visible to normies?

updated version

Do you know the kind of force needed to snap someones neck to kill them?

I want to give my love to Yang!

>I don't think it's too far off if he starts wearing her symbol by the end of this volume.
That would be utter shit.

no, tell me.

I said "gee fellas wanna buy a lady dinner first?" And then they let many many men rape me for 50 bucks and pop and then dumped me in an alley way while I was heroin they had shot me up with

>No Salem, May, NDGO, among others.
Update he says...

What if she told you to go away

She doesn't want it.

Fixed it

Oh I get it

>that spelling and grammar

Well we know Miles has both seen and loves the comic.

According to you, at least