ITT: shit Sup Forums memed you into watching

ITT: shit Sup Forums memed you into watching

it was terrible. only watched the rest because it was hilarious. the invisible scenes made me laugh. also stayed for the cucking.

This played a good cuck. I watched him on that new show Atypical and he plays a surprisingly great autist (I used to help one). would recommend.

the wire, rome, the leftovers.

>rome
take that back

Basically everything by this fucking hack

The problem with horror is that it tries way to hard to be tasteful; I don't mean that in a not offensive way, I mean that in a not junky or trashy way.

>bro! bro! it's the best horror film of the decade bro!

pleb spotted

I couldn't make it past the shower scene intro.

it was really mediocre
he's /ourguy/ though

/ourcuck/ you mean

pleb

i bet you enjoy the works of wes anderson and david lynch

Sup Forums told me this was the best horror movie of the last 5 years

The friend with the glasses was qt as fuck. The main girl was uggo.

she's qt in the guest

I watch it with a couple of friends.
We laughed at how bad the ending was.

I disagree.

You plebs got no taste, that movie was exquisite.

Everything from the acting to the screenplay. You could feel their emotions you know?

What are your complaints, the ending?
What brainlets.

This and Ex Machina were films for plebs to not feel like plebs

I'm not joking

t. admin from that Rick fb group

It could be better, but was a solid 7.

OP didn't say "shit movies Sup Forums made you watch"

he just said movies Sup Forums memed you to watch. You could enjoy them or hate them

He's a poor man's Altman, Scorsese, Hawkes and more, a shitty derivative

Pretty much every horror movie recommendation in here ends up being a sub par drama movie

so what?

this is a drama board

another pleb filtered

she looks 35 wtf

it's garbage

haha plebs be ashamed

This movie is great and very, very reddit. When did Sup Forums meme you on this?

I have a hypnosis fetish, so this was kino for me.

drive

Any good horror movies nowadays?

this piece of shit

t. michael bay

Get Out was pretty creepy. Not really scary but had an unsettling vibe to it.

t. cucknadian dog fucker

t. reddit

all those are pleb larping as patrician bait

Second weakest kaufman movie, its a shame.

Not just horror, it's one of the best films of the decade in general even.
You literally can't find a single flaw in the execution

I liked how there was barley any character building. Everyone felt like a generic person that could be replaced with anyone. I remember them staring intensity at each other more than what they actually said to each other.

Although I liked Disasterpeace's score, i felt like people over hyped it too much. Don't get me wrong ,it has some great songs and i very much still like the soundtrack, but most of them are static noise used to scare people. Only about 3 tracks are actually songs, which weren't all that unique since they were very much inspired by the melodies of his earlier work on FEZ (since they used it as temp)

tl;dr: Movie was trash any even the only redeeming thing about the movie (the music) was still a bit of a let down.

Why is it that all of the nu horror movies are forgotten literally the year after they come out? Half the time I don't even remember what happened in the movie. The last horror film I remember being memorable was Drag Me To Hell.

unironically one of my favorite horror movies

rank kaufman

I hate this movie and Refn is a hack

Its fucking ganglandkino user. Iron up and meet me in the yard for posting such bullshit.

What an overrated pile of wet garbage. Why does everyone practically cum in their pants at the sheer mention of it?

If for some reason you haven't seen it yet, watch only seasons 1 and 3. The autists here will try and meme you into season 2. And absolutely skip the ending if you somehow make it that far. I'm fairly certain it was written by a sassy flamboyant limp wrist with his tongue in cheek the whole time.

>This show is so shit
>Watch 40% of it

kek

Blame mummyfu threads, but ain't even mad DESU sofia throwing scienocruise all around was sort of guilty pleasure

Only the opening was good.

The world isn't black and white

Beyond the Black Rainbow.
What a garbage film.

Agreed. Probably the most overrated movie on Sup Forums.

it wasn't even that aesthetic 2bh

Here is a hint, if it is widely discussed on Sup Forums, it's garbage.

Sup Forums is the most pleb and proud board here.

I have literally no clue what the utter fuck this movie was about

jesus christ what the fuck was going on

careful with all that edge. might cut yourself.

The very few scenes we get with the monster were well done. The rest of the movie was trash. Why did they write the kid's character to be so incredibly annoying?

plebs kept praising this piece of shit

These two were awesome movies, but I get why people don't like them.

Didn't love this but it was a gorgeous looking movie.

This is the only horror movie since the 90s that I actually liked. Tremendous atmosphere and sense of dread. Why didn't you like it?

Poor soul. I, too, was memed into watching this movie. 90% of it is "how to hate your kids: a step by step guide" and the other 10% is distilled disappointment. A really bad film in general, not just a bad horror film.

The ending basically reveals everything (and I basically slept throughout the whole movie). But the editing is convoluted and people still praise it, think it's good.

>muh technicalities
how to spot a pure unadulterated 24-karat pleb right there

It looks cool sometimes but it's still garbage.
Also anything by Paul W. S. Anderson.

Do you not want to live deliciously?

beacuse it was the stupidest fucking thing that i've seen since watching The Number 23

I went to see it because I loved the animated series as a kid. I liked the visuals, but I was ready to leave about halfway in. I recently rewatched the animated series and it did not age well.

I actually have no idea what even the simple premise of the movie was and I watched the whole thing

I must be dense

Good soundtrack tho

i fell for all the wonder woman shilling. i turned it off about 20 minutes into it. that's the last capeshit i ever try to watch.

I LIKED IT.

It was boring, which is a pretty glaring flaw in execution.

>Paul W. S. Anderson.
I have full faith that his Monster Hunter movie, based of those video games with literally no plot will be fucking fantastic user.

>dude its so bad its good lmao

disgusting

Not just technicalities, tell me a single flaw about the writing/performances/dialogue/anything.

There is none.

no one ever said to watch this

Boring is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film.

This is a really good movie.

>Paul W. S. Anderson.
He makes me wanna puke

Anyone that says they had fun watching a movie is a cretin. Children have fun watching movies.

I was memed into watching that Resident Evil movie too.

Wow, this really is the worst board.

Nothing in the flick is well developed enough
not the characters, not the story, not the horror element NOTHING
The script is too simple for what the director is going for, the flick is too short
And because its so short, not a single idea that it brings forward fully blossoms into anything good
Come to think of it, not even the technicalities of it arent good, because everything in it is too loud, the characters, the nature sounds, the music and this is obviously overcompensation for the lack of substance that is so apparent

And its really a sad reflection on today's society that something that premiered at cumdance "film" festival is getting praise

red and dit are really loosing it are they?

The witch isn't even "boring"

you are probably under the age of 21

>The script is too simple for what the director is going for
He literally made the script out of actual New England folktales. It's literally a New England Folktale told on-screen, it's exactly what he was going for.
And does a film need to be "2deep4u" to be considered good?

>The flick is too short
How? Is there something missing? Do you think it's not a complete narrative? Every characters motivations and character arcs are fully clear and completed, what do you think is not explored enough?

>not even the technicalities of it arent good
It has one of the best production designs of recent times, ridiculous details. The cinematography is top notch, the editing too, the sound design, the soundtrack was uncomfortable at times yes, but that was the point.

The film is exactly what it aimed to be, you just said it's simple and short, I don't see why would that be inherently bad.

The thing I love most about this movie is how much audiences fucking revile it, and how much critics adore it. It has easily the biggest discrepancy between critic and audience rating of any movie this year.

If that's not the ultimate Pleb filter, I don't know what it. It's a strikingly haunting movie that was marketed to bait the unwashed masses into watching it, which they did, and they absolutely hated it.

>Is there something missing?
Characters for me to give shit about and a compelling story, aka something to keep me emotionally invested in what i am watching
The story is too simple and boring and the faggot that directed this clearly doesnt posses the formalist chops to elevate such weak material, plus the characters are empty, devoid of any kind of depth

These things matter in a movie, and they were almost non-existent in this one

I'm gonna finally get around to watching the dark knight trilogy within the next couple of weeks, so I suppose I'm getting memed into this shit.

I would say that an isolated puritan 1630s England family being torn apart by witches, Satan and them themselves is a pretty compelling original story.

You just keep repeating that the characters have no depth while they are all fully realized characters with clear character traits, motivation for their actions and character arcs. Not to mention great performances from the entire cast with equally great written dialogue.
I'm not saying that you have to like it, but atleast give a valid argument for any of your points if you actually think it is a bad film.

ITT: reddit