*INHALES*

*INHALES*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXqBAAD9f9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mouseshills btfo

So...? At least we Marvelbros aren't that pathetic to defend this

pic related

is it ending of capeshit era coming? lets see how new films perform. if thor and justice fail we can finally celebrate

>Not getting Vin Diesel to play Black Bolt

What a missed opportunity

>propaganda filled shows are finally being rejected

I love it. Sadly we have to do deal with it for another year or two until all the greenlit projects are released.

moment it went TV that was never gonna happen

*BREATHES IN*
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Who convinced the board that this was a great idea? Looks worse than the DC tv capeshit!

wtf i thought this was supposed to be a movie that comes out in like 2020 or something

BRUH LOOK AT THESE DUDES

>the director trying to save face saying the trailer was in fact bad because someone else made it but everyone knew the show itself was garbage

What's with all these cheapo no budget superhero TV shows?

First I noticed was Arrow then you had a ton of shit like Flash, apparently super girl... some shit about bureaucracy in the Marvel Universe. Legion? Is that a thing? Iron Fist... fuck me.

LMAO

why did the capeshit Jews think they could get away with this?

zena reject
robonig
jewish power fantasy
captain russia

>First episode they cut Medusa's hair
>Second episode they locked Lockjaw
Basically they don't want to spend more CGI in this mess, so basically getting rid of the only CGI'd characters.

why the actual fuck does Scott Buck get any work still? I'd think the critical reception fallout would outweigh being able to churn out shitty television but the capacity for execs to keep hiring this guy never ceases to amaze

Legion is actually kino you pleb.

Legion is fucking great, it's a shame (And a blessing at the same time) that it's not part of X-universe

IMAX BTFO'd

That's what they said about the early seasons of any of these.

In a year or two, when the budget is the same but salaries and expectations are through the roof, you'll know how it feels. That's why I won't see it, because I know the fate of these cheap TV shows.

I haven't seen it and I bet it has some crummy recurring cast, and of course a minority among that cast for no reason.

>giving Scott Cuck more work

So it's good then.

Ike Perlmutter wanted "fast & cheap". He gets what he pays for.

>muh Ike Permutter
you marvelcucks are so pathetic, this series doesn't look any different from the rest of your capeshit

I haven't watched the character designs are a fucking joke. Who in their right mind thinks that this is passable television?

Legion is more about acting and a good plot, the "mutant thing" and superpowers are barely used just during the 1st and last episode they are heavily featured. Irinically contains one or the best villain in any Marvel capeshit since Magneto.

A jew

>b-but it's filmed in IMAX!

Jokes aside this was their promotion, filmed with expensive cameras.

>First I noticed was Arrow

How young are you that Arrow is the first superhero show you're aware of?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THEIR HEADS

Still better than arrow, flash and legends put together

t. marvel damage control

I didn't expect a score so low to be honest

It's not.

B-But Bob said it was okay

Why are Velma and Daphne in it?

How stupid are you that you don't see it was the start of the current era of superhero shows?

It's based on 11 reviews it's not exactly a very strong sample.

Ike Perlmutter wanted it cheap
He only wanted an Inhumans movie because he hated Fox and wanted to sabotage the X-Men.
That's why there's no X-Men in MvCI.
It's literally because of that single guy.
Anyways, Feige got tired of Perlmutter's shit involving the MCU movies and confronted Disney about it.
Disney separated Marvel Studios from Marvel Entertainment and The Inhumans movie is now a show

He's so Jewish that he refused to resupply Marvel HQ
He's so Jewish that he had a sandwich divided for six people when they told him they were hungry
He's so Jewish he didn't provide catering for an Avengers press meeting
He's so Jewish he almost prevented Iron Man appearing in Civil War
He's so Jewish he had War Machine switch actors because "black people look the same"
He's so Jewish he tried to ruin a man's life over tennis
He's so Jewish he tried to screw over Stan Lee (and it backfired horribly)

That's your bar? lmao pathetic!

Of course justice will fail kek
but seriously the capeshit fad will only end for sure after infinity war...its already showing fatigue and nothing special could happen after that

>he tried to screw over Stan Lee (and it backfired horribly)
what?

JUST

>Still better than arrow, flash and legends put together
At least those shows know how to have fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXqBAAD9f9U
Inhumans (and Agents of Shield) take themselves too seriously, as if they're insecure about being ignored by the movies while allegedly being set in the same universe

Just like Wonder Woman "failed"? Critics and audience praising it and tickets selling like hot cakes while a couple of marvel shills spam how they didn't liked it.

Are Inhumans and Iron Fist made by interns? Why were Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Defenders, and to an extend AoS so good but those two were shit?

Why do Marvel shows generally suck?

I think the crowning achievement of Marvel TV is a seamless fight sequence in Daredevil

>Jessica Jones
>Defenders
>Agent of Shild
>Good
Kek, also Luke Cage got awful after cottonmouth.

I haven't watched any of them, but they're all critically acclaimed.

It was a fucking good fight sequence tho.

>the capeshit fad will only end for sure after infinity war
I believe this because the next "phase" of Marvel movies are all literally who characters no one cares about except for Spider Man, and Homecoming didn't do that great. They are killing off the big names in IW.

I disagree that Justice League will fail. I predict 800-900 million.

Iron Fist was better than Luke Cage episode 8-13

Diamondback was the most boring antagonist in any comic book show ever. And that's saying a lot.

I wonder if Feige would have able to salvage this if it was a real MCU movie like originally planned.

I mean, they made Antman work.

Excelsior

is it out/released already? is it a real super-hero show or is it 90% soapie dialogue scenes like season 1 arrow (stopped watching arrow so don't know what the succeedings seasons are like) or post season 2 smallville?

tell me about Black Bolt. Why doesn't he wear the mask?

Civil War and Homecoming are the only capeshit movies I've ever seen, though I feel like this shit just looks ridiculously goofy and will take itself way too seriously. It looks like 2003 Amazing Spiderman-tier capeshit.

>capeshit

they don't all wear capes and superhero movies are not shit. you're just pretending to be edgy because irl everybody ignores you.

the same reason flash, in many scenes, keeps taking off his mask when he's wearing his costume. audience wants needs howls to see handsome actor's face.

also, mask interferes with facial expressions limits what viewers see. it's especially important with black bolt character who can't speak so most of what he feels is communicated to viewers via face.

>audience wants needs howls to see handsome actor's face.

Is it audiences or egotistical actors who aren't based like Karl Urban ast Dredd or Tom Hardy as Bane?

COLLON BEWHANNERN

Might as well give it a 90%, if it is trash

wew lad

karl urban takes his helmet off a lot of times. tom hardy is ugly.

Why the fuck did they think this was theater worthy?

Why the fuck did you think this was theater movie?

his 5 pronged trident is upside down

They're running it, or some episodes of it, in Imax

that's a spear with decorative base, you idiot

Ike is a cheap fuck and IMAX bankrolled it.

oh. they're having an affair. tye sheridan and nicholas hoult kissing. that would be so hot to see. and graphic gay sex scene. so hot.

>15 MCU movies and 12 seasons of 7 different tv shows
>finally comes along a bad production

make the most of it while you can DCucks, novembers not far away now...

tv shows usually get much higher scores than films. The CW cape shows are all really high. This must be pure liquid shit

>zena

>2003
>Amazing Spiderman

If Marvel get X-men rights back, Would we see X-Men in their full splendor like we had in the 90s, or is this century too PC for X-Men?

I'm a MCU fan, and I know we had a couple of duds (Both Thor movies and kinda AoS too)

Hopefully, this does well so we can usher in a new era of premiere movies for TV shows being shown in cinemas.
Also, the limited cinema release of the remastered Premiere Movie for Samurai Jack.

Tomorrow headlines.
>How millennials killed Inhumans
>Are millennials killing the Superheror industry?
>Is this world not ready for a Brave & Diverse Group of superheroes?
>Discover how racists nazis killed the Inhumans.

This. I can't imagine any other Marvel story that can be done after Infinity Gauntlet that would be as interesting without involving X-men finally.

They could totally make a Secret invasion, or a proper Civil War.

injustice cyborg legit looks better

Oh shit, Secret Invasion would be interesting, okay I could get behind that.
I want R-rated movies set in the MCU so badly but Disney would never go for it.

Still have that comic in my closet. I was obsessed with how good the art was a kid, I've probably read that issue like 1,000 times.

clearly you don't know who tv reviewers are

holy shit i had to look this up i thought it was a meme

Disney is already setting it, Captain Marvel will be set in the 90s and the villains will be skrulls.

>disney

let me guess, captain marvel will be a girl

>Birdman
>cloverfield lane
>bad

>Nick Fury has two eyes.

Not super bad I guess? I sell toys for a living and when kids would buy Avengers they would always ask for "original" Nick Fury because black characters hardly ever sell. Same thing with the ghost busters if you don't sell a whole set then you will never sell Winston.

>I sell toys for a living and when kids would buy Avengers they would always ask for "original" Nick Fury because black characters hardly ever sell
I'm surprised kids even know who the fuck Nick Fury is.

Yeah they're using Carol

>first superhero show you noticed
He literally never said that.

I worked on this show in post production. it was a major headache.

the production was shit. it was rushed.

her hair looks like shit.

the animated avengers with white nick fury was relatively recent. or maybe they watched the reruns.

It's usually the actors, sometimes execs. Dredd is a good example. The Stallone movie was originally going to star Schwarzenegger but he refused to wear something that covered his face. Stallone said he didn't have a problem with that so he was hired. Then the studio made him show his face more because he was a box office draw.