Ed, Edd n Eddy

This was my all time favorite Cartoon Network show and my 2nd favorite show of all time behind Rocket Power. This show was so damn funny! I loved it! Sadly, it's no longer on Cartoon Network and the channel now has overrated garbage like Adventure Time and Regular Show. I miss the old days when this show was still airing new episodes.

I'm a woodpecker, except with dirt!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Timbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't fall for this bait, Sup Forums

So I'm new to Sup Forums and I'm guessing that these nostalgia faggots bitching about new cartoons and make a bait thread about it are a regular, huh?

To be honest, the 90s were the best decade ever!

Though, there were some good 2000s cartoons, like Camp Lazlo, Time Squad, Sheep in the Big City, Samurai Jack, Robot Jones, Evil Con Carne, and Jimmy Neutron

rocket power is fucking garbage

Be glad it's ded and owned by a man with morals that won't let it be ressurected as NuEdds

I agree, New Powerpuff Girls is horrible!

This show was always really awful, and I truly do not understand why it's so well liked here.

I don't understand why everyone says that. At least it's better than Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I hated that show

Who the fuck is Timbox?

But it was so funny! It was better than that piece of crap My Gym Partner's a Monkey. That show was so gross, it wasn't even funny

It's not that it's horrible. They've had a few genuinely funny moments. It's just amateurishly executed and trying to copy Steven Universe.

If it cleaned up the animation and dropped the """""subtle""""" messages, it'd be more bearable.

Timbox's thing isn't being a nostalgiafag, it's being a selfish retard with delusions of grandeur despite his pitifully uninspired "ideas" (movies featuring characters ripped from Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls and plots ripped from various other works of fiction) and unrealistic expectations. He also has a thing for Asians.

I don't even like Steven Universe. I find it overrated. The only good shows from the 2010s are My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Gravity Falls

just wondering, have you seen the loud house?

I forgot about that show, that's actually a pretty good show. Before this show, the last good Nickelodeon shows were Teenage Robot and All Grown Up!

>my all time favorite Cartoon Network show

And the Mighty Bee? It's another good show. Or, was.

I agree with you

I hated that show. It was a ripoff of both Ren and Stimpy and SpongeBob

>Finds Steven Universe overrated.
>Likes MLP: FIM

where the fuck did your autism come from?

I don't have autism. I have ADHD

Anyways, lets get back to talking about Ed, Edd n Eddy, the greatest Cartoon Network show ever!

Jesus christ OP, if you're gonna shitpost this poorly at least pretend you're different people. Take the trip off friend, and go think about what you've done.

Is this guy an underage?

I was born in 1992

You are a stupid 90s kid. Take off your rose tinted nostalgia glasses

Way to jump at the bait

Timbox is an ultra autist who spends his days creating MS paint masterpieces of various 90s cartoons crossing over and fapping to feet of Dee Dee's friends from Dexter's Lab.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Timbox

Except the 90s were better then modern cartoons.

Calling other nostalgia fags won't change that

You can have both.