Why is there like barely any famous black actresses?

Why is there like barely any famous black actresses?

No market for it?

frankly, they're annoying

>insert le patriarchy is keeping le women of color down meme
If you want to see black people just go outside cracka

they need the devils blood in them, like your pic, to be even remotely attractive

to Africans she's basically white

>"first black..."
>is actually half black
O say can you see...

Majority of men don't like black wimminz, be it white or asian or whatever men. Don't let the jungle fever fags tell you otherwise.

I went to West Africa and they unironically called me "Le blanc" (the white). Since I don't have beta northern euro genes I look way more white than most mixed people but it was still funny.

The majority of men don't go to the movies, either.

Viola Davis is pretty much taking up all the roles and is unironically one of the best actors working today.

less than 13 percent of population
remove those that are too young and old
remove all males now you have a very small percentage of the population. Now remove all impoverished ghetto dwelling crackheads. Now there is almost no one left. Now remove everyone is not ugly and is still left over. Now out of this tiny group you have to find people that want nothing from their lives but to attempt acting. I am honestly surprised there are so many black actresses.

Not even black men like black women. Nearly all the attractive black female actresses are heavily mixed too.

black women and asian men have the roughest go of it in the sexual marketplace

To be fair there's barely any famous black anythings

then their attractiveness doesn't stem from "black beauty", they're attractive mixed actresses

Lack of attractive black women.

blapeepo only go to the dollar cinemas

look at american box office numbers. then you realise movie producers focus mostly worldwide, with china/korea/generally asian being prime target. they are not so found of black actress.

Would ask "who?" but she's ugly af and I don't care.

it's a literal tranny

pic not really related