There is another…the last Jedi

>There is another…the last Jedi

what?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/news/empire-holographic-last-jedi-newsstand-cover-revealed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does she always look so awkward when posing with a lightsaber? Even in her fight scenes with Kylo, her movements seemed so awkward. She was more natural with the staff but I know they won't give her a staff because they don't have the balls to do anything deviating from the OT too much. Even though it would fit her character so well and be more unique and iconic for her main character status

Mark hamil gonna eclipse everyone in this movie.

They already did that with Darth Maul

Yes of course and you had double lightsabers in the background on character in the prequel trilogy but they weren't prominently featured. And as I was saying double bladed lightsabers didn't exist in the OT and they are afraid of moving beyond the OT. Her having a double bladed lightsaber is not only a practical choice because bowstaffs are very versatile weapons, but also matches her experience using a bowstaff as a scavenger on Jakku and would match her class as a Jedi sage archetype

Holy fuck have you ever sniffed a pussy in your entire life?

Rey is a Sith

>There is another…the last Jedi
>Luke Skywalker's emotional return

holy shit it keeps getting worse and worse

Whats that font jesus christ? Did the Porgs make this cover? Why the rainbow glow? Fuck Nu-Star Wars, Im not seeing this in theater fuck you disney.

empire strikes back - REMIX

Last night. They don't smell good.

>Why the rainbow glow?

Nuwars is fagtastic that's why. Just wait until Luke talks about getting pozzed while sticking Porgs up his trash compactor.

Creatively bankrupt the movie. I don't want another Empire I want something new! If they weren't so afraid of PT bahers maybe we would get it. But no, these movies are rushed and give me no reason to care about the characters. No Qui-Gon or Obi-wan or Episode III Anakin. Nobody that can even reach Padma. Hell I care more about Jar-Jar then I do about Poe or Rey. Finn is the only redeeming character but they are going to treat him like shit again like they did in TFA.

Come on now his acting isn't that bad

Holy hell you're right. Too bad they creatively fucked up with the hilted light saber. Your idea just makes sense. That hilted saber seemed like it was thrown in just for flash and to make the "main villain" more menacing.

I think she has Anakin's lightsaber too. Which I guess is neat and all from a homage standpoint but the sequel trilogy relies on nothing but nostalgia. I hope she at least constructs her own lightsaber at some point.

how exactly did the Force awaken?

I'm allergic to cats.

If they didn't want to draw comparisons to Maul, they could have her build herself a lightstaff, which is a real thing in the EU. It's kind of impractical and retarded, but then again at least it would fit her character.

>$11.99 for a fucking magazine
I swear it feels like I woke up from a coma or something
The whole world has gone fucking nuts

>Hell I care more about Jar-Jar then I do about Poe or Rey.
shit me too, they really fucked the thing

empireonline.com/movies/news/empire-holographic-last-jedi-newsstand-cover-revealed/

She doesn't hold it like a sword, she holds it like a bat.