What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexico will issue out currency so that a deed that they need to a accomplish my be carried out.

It means he's a coward that couldn't say it in front of the Mexican president. But now on Twitter he's Mr Tough Guy.

by balancing out trade between the usa and mexico, the wall will be paid for by it

or he's just a showman giving the drooling idiots their circus

A burrito gave him constipation.

He should just say the wall will pay for itself.

Through a combination of back taxes on immigrants and trade tariffs America will collect revenue from Mexico/Mexicans and use said revenue to construct a wall

Millions of dollars are sent back to Mexico freely through wire services. They're in every Mexican grocery story in California.

That money is made tax-free and sent tax-free back to relatives in Mexico to live and save to eventually come themselves.

That money will be seized.

I remember a few months ago when he used to get tens of thousands of likes and retweets for every twitter post.
Now he barely breaks a thousand. kek

>he's just a showman
yea, he's quite the showman

There will not be a wall. It is nothing but leverage for trade deals and immigration. He has to act like the wall is important or else it won't have value in the negotiations.

This tweet means he is not ready to give up the leverage yet, which makes sense since negotiations can only start once he is sworn in as president.

It is happening.

Its funny because the way it was presented by Trump and the president of mexico when they were speaking was
"We will discuss payment for the wall later"

Then the mexico president got hit in the polls
and he went running to twitter trying to save face. But its going to actually blow up in his face, because he has no choice other than pay for it

There will be a wall. There must be a wall.
Just like we need one between the mediteranean and the middle east.

They can't even find and deport them, how are they gonna start creaming taxes off of their off-the-books wages that the Govt doesn't even know they're in the country to be earning in the first place?
And to the extent that it'll pay for something that'll take tens of billions of dollars to build.

Everybody in this thread would rather clutch at straws than admit that this is a stupid, fanciful, unviable idea that has no purpose but to play to the emotions of disaffected, poor white Americans.

What's stopping them from sending Bitcoins instead?

That either way, even if they don't pay directly for its construction, they'll indirectly 'pay' for it. Like the saying.

mexico is going to kill mexicans and build a wall out of their bodies

>That money will be seized

Well said, tovarisch!

I still can't believe the Mexican president invited president trump to Mexico to be publicly cucked by the god emporer himself ,how is it possible for one man to be so based?

>got more done in one day than Hillary did in 4 years as Secretary of State

If he's just a showman, what does that make her?

You have to have a license to sell BTC in the US. Any of those automated machines would require an ID.

The Mexican President challenged him to a twitter battle. It will be a long shitpost war.

Isn't it funny how he behaves exactly like a millennial? Only he's 70 not 27

He's blowing shit out his ass and saying what his retarded cult members want to hear.

De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So much Record Correcting in this thread.

I'm most certainly #WithHerpes now.

WOW WTF TRUMP BTFO
#IMMENTALLYHILLNOW

Don't wire services require an ID?

who cares? are you going to chimp out because I don't bend at the knees for Trump and worship him?

Not under a certain amount. $100 or so. Western Union has insanely low prices to send money to Mexico too. They're just under half what it cost to send within the US.

>chimp out
>implying any Trump supporter is black

Why do so many shills use this all caps "HAHAHA" meme? It's like they are crazed redditors that just come here to be outraged for shekels.

Useless shills gtfo and stop shitting up the board. You guys failed. All you're being paid to do now is slide threads and shitpost. Just kill yourselves.

There are some Bitcoin ATMs that require no ID ,there's one not too far from me ,to my surprise a lot of people were using it.

>"oh noes what happened to my trump hugbox"
>"better leave now"

No we're going to chimp and deport you

He literally just posted this hours ago.

Read again leaf

>They can't even find and deport them

Literally the easiest part

>le poor white Americans meme

Ok, wander on back to plebbit

>It means he's a coward that couldn't say it in front of the Mexican president. But now on Twitter he's Mr Tough Guy.
You've only just now noticed this?

((((((ID))))))

But Trump isn't a coward! He says the things others won't!!!

date and time of that "twitter post" eludes to the fact that trump must be a time-traveller. it's13 hours AHEAD of OP's post. hello, and welcome to photoshop. people on this board fall for this shit. shills everywhere. this place is fucked.

trump will win and the pacos will go homee and eat there tacos

>They can't even find and deport them
Wrong, they choose not to deport them
>Everybody in this thread would rather clutch at straws than admit that this is a stupid, fanciful, unviable idea that has no purpose but to play to the emotions of disaffected, poor white Americans.
It's actually incredibly easy to lay a tax on outgoing financial transactions to Mexico, and let immigration do their job for a change

I wonder - when Trump starts rounding up illegals to send them back if it will lead to riots and a revolt in our hispanic community. That would be pretty exciting.

You're the shill, shill. It's a bad pun and unfunny. Hence the forced LAAAAAAAAUGHING.
I wouldn't expect you to understand you did elect a substitute drama teacher to run your country.

They could use trumpcoin

Also since when is "HAHAHA" a meme?

Do you even know what a meme is, grandpa?

I thought CTR would at least hire people who have used the internet more than once.

You cant do official business as a candidate

the costs per person for each one of the four stages of deportation process: apprehension, detention, legal proceeding and transportation. The whopping cost of deportation per person that they came up with is $23,480
The only problem with the wall is that it only tackles half of the issue. Many illegals came here legally on visas and overstayed instead of going back to their shithole.

Try overstaying a visa im Mexiko. What happens: cops show up and tell you if you pay them it will go away. 2 days later you are arrested and forcibly deported and "pay" for the travel expenses anyway because all of your money is taken.

>>>What did he mean by this?