BLACK TEEN ASSAULTS 5-YEAR-OLD GIRL, SCHOOL DEFENDS IT AS NORMAL BEHAVIOR

>A 17-year-old black teenager on probation assaulted a 5-year-old girl on a school bus, but the school’s superintendent later tried to defend the behavior as normal.

infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2an1lv_yqk
scasa.org/content.asp?contentid=221
twitter.com/_Uncensorable/status/768897353310953472/photo/1
wrdw.com/content/news/17-year-to-be-charged-with-bus-assault-on-5-year-old--391655191.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJ0Pjzw4Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjopOSd-as
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8mYiR8MeRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, the superintendent wasn't wrong

But niggers are normally violent so there's nothing wrong with that claim.

>infowars.com

Shan't be clicking this. Sage.

The keyword is "defend". It's normal at the school, but he shouldn't defend it.

He dinndu nuffin

>Another 'le niggers are bad' thread

pls fuck off to stromfront

LMAO YOU CAN SEE THE HANDPRINT

Black Lives Matter!

This

Alex (((Jones))) is funny, but he has gone too long without bringing the real problem to the forefront. He is covering for the jews by calling them (((globalists))) nazis

Why do they still breath the same air as us

When will the race war (which I really want to happen) begin?

Why the fuck would high schoolers and elementary schoolers be on the same bus?
But anyway, this is what happens when you let your child be around niggers.

In small rural areas everyone goes to the same school.

>Why do they still breath the same air as us
Now that's edgy

Not uncommon in smaller towns. When I was in second I rode the same bus as my older brother and cousin who were in jr.

But in america it IS normal, you bigot!
NOT NEWS, SLIDE IT!

I'm taking the bait here, but how long do you think he would be allowed to operate on terrestrial radio stations if he talked about the JQ OPENLY? Do you not see the benefit of having an intermediary, accessible redpill that leads people to more and higher truths? I mean, honestly. It's like you zealots have no grasp of subtlety or strategy.

The school superintendents' name is....

Wait for it....

Phyllis SCHWARTING!!!
Bamberg, SC school district

he was, about the human part

Schwarting?

That is the norwegian equevalent of "nigger" basically at least almost the most offensive thing you can call a black man.

Ew, a bug.

Colin Flaherty has done a video on it:
>Black teenager assaults 5 year old white girl -- "Normal" says school officials
youtube.com/watch?v=f2an1lv_yqk

In the comments of that article are an email address and phone number.

Ya know, for people who might put those sorts of things to good use.

Just another nigger being a nigger.

It can start as soon as you're ready. Take matters into your own hands and start killing niggers. Or are you waiting for an all out agreement of a war so you can do whatever you want without consequences? Sounds pretty niggerish to me.

Go kill yourselves.

A nigger assaults a child and is defended and given a weak sentence and you don't even want to read the story because
>hurr alex jones sells water filters

scasa.org/content.asp?contentid=221

Rules against violence were designed by racist whites to get blacks in trouble.

Pewdiepie has more viewers than him and drops more redpills and less deception as a fucking gamer

If AlexJones was smart he would hint at Israel more, but he literally defends them and attacks "THE GLOBALIST NAZIS"

Alex Jones didn't need to rant in defense of the jews, but he has been lately and it's embrarassing

infowars has been getting more and more redpilled lately but they still refuse to name the jew.

That little white girl probably said something racist. Actions have consequences.

>if you dont scream DA JOOS 24/7 your part of the conspiracy

Warning! Niggers ahead:

twitter.com/_Uncensorable/status/768897353310953472/photo/1

>that C&C zero hour reference

Non Info Wars link: wrdw.com/content/news/17-year-to-be-charged-with-bus-assault-on-5-year-old--391655191.html

Diversity is our strength

I'd give a 17 year old nog a pair of Air Jordans for kicking that superintendents teeth in. I wonder if he will still defend that "normal behavior" then.

Who gives a shit about the superintendent? It's a criminal matter. If the father isn't pressing charges, then he's a cuck.

He should also sue the school district afterwards and use the superintendent's words in a jury trial to collect free money.

Gas niggers, gas Turks.

Could be the 17 year old was finishing 4th grade.

she probably provoked him by bragging about her white privilege

Sounds like your a nigger who is afraid of the white mans wrath. I couldnt care less about an agreement, however most of us whites need to be pushed pretty far before we start stacking niggers like cord wood. I have a family and mortgage, if the economy collapses that would be a good start. If a rotherham scale happening happens near where I live that would be a good excuse to kill a bunch of you. We have good impulse control and only go to war when we have to.

>Superintendent Phyllis "Hambeast" Schwarting
just imagine the shitstorm if the assailant was white and the girl black

>Do you not see the benefit of having an intermediary, accessible redpill that leads people to more and higher truths?
Except the cery very small tidbits of truth he says is buried in an ether of fucking retardation and his reach is so far that looking for any good information on anything is lost in his massive drag net.

He also deliberately pushes absolute fucking retards that act as one thing, well poisoners who discredit any notion of government conspiracies.

He has done immeasurable damage to so called "truth" movements in the areas of 9/11 and the Zionist neocon foreign policy that has hijacked our nation.

For every one person that manages to do what you say 100 go "lol tinfoil retard" and ignore knowledgeable people by default and 50 just stay in this ether of retardation indefinitely.

If you Haven't figured out he's acting as a well poisoner by now you're not to bright

Link related to someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
Btw he predicted with 100% accuracy the contents of the "28pages" 9 months before they were released and all the information on the Israeli role in 9/11 he got from the very same fbi field office reports which the 28 pages references for the Saudi role in 9/11
It is extremely explosive information even more so than the Saudi role.
But disseminating this information is even a pain on here thanks to clowns like Jones.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M

Ive heard Alex Jones mention the "Jewish mafia" several times. And he constantly critisizes the ADL and things Israel does.

Youre either a shill or an idiot

I shall rape your sisters, and burn down your grass hut, shitskin...

Maybe the little girl will hate black people from now on.

Alex Jones has trolled the establishment so hard that Hillary now has to respond to him. He's forced a lot of good info into the mainstream where normies will encounter it, eventually red pilling them. Couldn't be done if he shouted "THE JEWS" all the time.

somebody step on that thing

I got you man

Oldfag here, when did Pewdepie go right wing? Was he always and I was just out of that loop?

...this

I fucking hate milo

Biggus Dickus, paging the honorable Legate Biggus Dickus...

Also you idiots are still in bluepill mode if you think it is DA JOOS and ethnically Jewish people. You know its the elite who claim theyre Jewish but are actually atheists/Satanists, right?

Theres nothing wrong with actual ethnically Jewish people. Stop getting shilled so hard. The elite you're talking about let so many Jews die during WWII it's insane.

When he said something offensive and the SJWs made an example of him. Same as the rest of the "alt-right."

Hes been on Sup Forums over a decade. The rest is inevitable.

I think that Taylor Swift song sums it up nicely. Niggers gonna nig nig nig nig nig. I hope this coon gets hanged before he kills somebody.

I do, but if you listen long enough as I did, AJ traces everything back to a German death cult.

I hate this expression, but...really?

Good... whites living among the apes should get a rude awakening like this. How dare you put your white babies in the company of these subhumans!

NIGGERS be NIGGERS

Link 1 time in the past week he has named the real problem in the world

IF YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ALL THE EVIL THE JEWS ARE DOING IS THE FAULT OF WHITE NAZIS YOU MAY AS WELL BE A FUCKING JEW

OH WAIT ALEX JONES HAS A JEWISH WIFE WITH JEWISH KIDS

NO SHIT HE WILL DEFEND JEWS UNTIL HIS GRAVE

ain't that the truth? I came here as opposition in 2007 after Sup Forums raided VNN (part of the Hal Turner wars). never left.

interesting. do you know what he said?

>trying to convince Sup Forums the jews aren't evil as a group

THIS IS WHAT YOU JONES SHILLS SUPPORT

JEWISH DICK SUCKING

FPBP

The SJWs certainly have brought many improvements to our culture.

It's about time a black teen could slap a five year old white bitch without penalty.

nice trips
sorry that your not woke enough to understand the Jones
sadly you'll be one of the first to die in the coming racewar because you don't understand tact

>Also you idiots are still in bluepill mode if you think it is DA JOOS and ethnically Jewish people
Where do I make this claim?

He could name name's and spread actually good information but he doesn't
He is constantly misdirecting and using empty path to know where platitudes and absolutely outrageous"theories"
The massive stigma on "conspiracy theories" that exist today is nearly singlehandedly created by him

He's self admittedly in it to make money not spread truth.
This is what actual good information looks like and isn't "duh joos" either

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiJ0Pjzw4Oo

>article about niggers
>Sup Forums begins to talk about jews

top fucking kek
This is why there is no habbeding.

To clear some things up:

He used the hand of the child next to her to hit her, rather than using his own hand. Still wrong but it's a difference in detail.

As seen from the bus security camera footage, the girl was hit on right side of her face, not the left side. The mark on the left side of her face is from something else.

He's charged with 3rd degree assault.

>The elite you're talking about let so many Jews die during WWII it's insane.

That's why it's called "The Holocaust," which means, "burnt offering."

Jews offered up their most magic of numbers (six mil) to get their own state.

Agreed. If only SJW cunts got raped and set on fire all throughout inner cities on a daily basis.

I do understand Jones and he is intentionally scapegoating "GLOBALIST NAZIS" instead of Israeli Jews.

You just desperately want a mainstream media host to spew what makes you feel good or more likely, you're a jew.

And, as they explain in the video, some camera settings horizontally flip images.

And just because a nigger hits you with something other than his own hand doesn't mean he's not assaulting you.

>Implying it's not normal for niggers to be violent.

Check and mate.

Sounds like the father needs to find this guy and dump the body in the hood.

This x 10
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjopOSd-as

Alex (((Jones))) makes choices to defend the jews or ignore them everyday. He frequently chooses to defend and mislead rather than expose or ignore. For months I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he high production values and growing audience help confirm: hes on the jew team.

>you're a jew.
You must live in a terrifying world where these omniscient jews infiltrate all aspect of your life LOL

It doesn't matter what he calls them, because he provides that documents that lead to the Jews. He can call them Germanic Nazi Lizard people, yet when people read the documents it leads back to Sorors and bilderbergs and jews, every time.

You don't understand tactfulness, which is typical in autists.

will be praying for you when the racewar happens, you'll need it.

They even lied to god about paying him 6 million

Fucking lying jews

make a thread about black jews and watch the chaos unfold

The biggest issue here isn't a nigger behaving like a nigger.

It's the school superintendent justifying, excusing, and defending the nigger.

>TRIPEL DUBBEL
>THREE MAGIC 7s
I rest my case

Apex Jones is way better than any mainstream news source, like CNN, but he his still jew supporting controlled opposition. Enjoy him, but never trust him

And in regards to the Zionist/Israel issue it isn't Antisemitic to oppose the actions of a disgusting government.

This is a propaganda tactic used by Zionist to drag all Jews into Zionism to hide from criticism despite them following a despicable ideology.
When one criticises the fucked up shit that say north Korea does one isn't racist against Koreans and the same applies to Israel.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8mYiR8MeRI

>thread about niggers
>"da joos are bad!!!1"

Tact only applies when you have a fringe audience

Half the stuff Jones talks about is bullshit disinfo too

He doesn't direct his audience at the real problem in the world: the group known as the jews

All they require is exposure and evry problem from the migrant crisis to the fiat money system will be adressed

How would the World Almanac know how many Jews are in the world?

They sure as fuck didn't do a planet-wide census every year.

So where are the white skin head gangs? they should have killed this chimp for doing that

Doesn't sound Jewish at all, kys m8

Another tripple dobbel confirming it

IF YOU DEFEND THE JEWS

GET GASSED

He has articles critical of Israel all the time.

Reminder that retards who go >hurrr your source isn't credible and then spin off into an attack about Alex Jones that has nothing to do with the story being discussed, are either shilling, or they're retarded because they're sliding for free.

These people should be reported and then ignored completely, as what they want is for you to get sucked into arguing pointlessly with them, instead of discussing the core story.

On topic: This story is funny to me because if I were to grab a little girl's hand and then force her to slap a 5 year old black girl I would be history's greatest monster and cops would probably find some excuse to arrest me for it and beat me in jail.

Pewdiepie is right-wing? How can you tell? He just plays games, right? I don't watch his vids, so, I wouldn't really know.

Holy shit, it's only been five years, and he's already got bags under his eyes.

Are you conspiracy theorists just being satirical? Or are you actually serious?

>fiat money system will be adressed
Being that you don't listen to Alex Jones I'm sorry to have to inform you that the deadline to vote against the Fed Reserve is over...like...a year ago.

Good thing you were shitposting about Jews, so woke of you, you stopped the fiat system with pure meme magic.

Faggot.