Mexico appreciation thread, post great things coming out of Mexico

Mexico appreciation thread, post great things coming out of Mexico

When are you moving to Mexico Sup Forums?

tex mex, not mexican food...

Shart in mart

stool in pool

Lmao you're not posting Mexican food, retard.

Is that weed? looks shit honestly

>mexican
>hard shell
Like spaghetti and meatballs

>tecate
Jesus Christ man, you can't even pick a decent Mexican beer to post?

>tecate, lime and a big bowl of crystal meth

Truly the greatest.

Close enough

i love mexican dirt weed, the mutant skunk shit gives me anxiety

mexican dirt/elephant ass/schwag is fine if you remove all the seeds, and it's really cheap so you can roll fat joints etc

lol

Get a load of that Dank ass Uruguayan Shit brick.

>decent beer

faggot

Offal where it's unlawful

Tex Mex is way way better than Mexican food. As usual it takes Americans to perfect everything. Just like how New York pizza is better than Italian pizza.

Dos Equis is the Best. You know why, because its German. Teutons are tight.

How does a Norwegian know about mexican food?

Most of all the European people I've met have never tried it, or have no appreciation for it.

On topic, nothing other than the food has come out of mexico that's really so great.

Some of the women are hot, I suppose...

I dare you to prove me wrong.

You know how hard it is to find an Authentic Mexican Restaurant in Bavaria?

Things from Mexico all Americans love:
>wolfmen
>beheadings
>dangerous fireworks
>the world's fattest man
>drug cartels
>bean dishes
>corruption
>silly superstitions
>illegal immigrants

The only thing you can Find is TEX FUCKING MEX!!!

>coming out of Mexico
Trump returning from his visit

Easy, Juan. Your burritos are better than that, just don't stab me, hombre.

wut

dos equis amber lager is good, if you like amber lagers.

Every other mexican beer I've tried is shite though.

>Tex Mex
>American
Just like you call New York Pizza, New York pizza, Tex Mex =/= American

You yankee cuck

You live in California, I was calling you a Mexican because you laughed at BK's shitty whopperito or whatever.

Just playing on the joke that a Mexican would probably find offense to that terrible "burrito" idea.

oh i thought you misquoted me
i lol'd because i've never even heard of that bk burrito thing before, looks like the epitome of white american bastardization of mexican food

it is shameful it took that many posts, thanks for finally doing it based ausbro

I first saw that shit here on 4chins and thought it was just a funny parody. top laff!

Then a few weeks later I actually went to BK for lunch and they had a huge fucking billboard with that exact picture and huge ad promoting that shit. I couldn't believe it was actually real.

There has to be an angle there. Something has to be cheaper. Are tortilla shells cheaper than buns? They might just be playing the "new and cool" angle that they often do, but they wouldn't do something like that unless it was profitable.

lel
no BK in my town
probably that diet thing where people try to avoid a bunch of bread by getting wraps and stuff
that or they just went full tard and tried to make mex style food for some reason
like Carl's Jr has the green burrito

>like Carl's Jr has the green burrito
Hah, Carl's Jr is called Hardees here.

Is there any actual difference between the two, or is it pure naming? Even a menu changeup or anything?

I remember when my brother was in the Marines and stationed out there in California we stopped at a Jack in the Box when we went out to visit him. Shit was actually fucking great in my mind. Then again, that was like 15 years ago and my mind wasn't set on judging fast food restaurants. I kind of wish we'd get one here though. Just to judge it today.

no clue, never been to a hardees

jack in the box is weird, it can be decent and even taste pretty good sometimes but it also tends to be greasy as hell so i try not to eat it often

Pretty sure there's none at this point. Hardees and Carl's Jr were two separate burger chains, they then did a merger but kept the Hardees name in order to not confuse/alienate Hardees regulars.

Interesting.

Just wondering; what are you doing up at like 5:20 your time? I actually woke up about then my time for some reason and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. It's 7:20 here and I'm contemplating calling in sick to work today because I honestly don't feel well added with the fact that I want to shitpost all day tb.h.

Oh really? Makes sense I suppose. The Hardees down the road has been Hardees since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I wouldn't even know what a Carl's Jr was.