Are you doing what you can to protect her smile?

Are you doing what you can to protect her smile?
>change.org petition
change.org/p/syfy-renew-dark-matter-for-season-4?recruiter=29855398&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition
>Request Netflix to pick it up
help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
>#DarkMatter to get syfy to notice
twitter.com/SYFY
>E-mail SYFY requesting them to continue it
[email protected]

Wynonna Earp was renewed because of fans and Timeless was cancelled then picked up three days later

Other urls found in this thread:

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/september-4-2017-the-dark-matter-latest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it wasn't popular enough for fucking syfy to renew it why would it be popular enough for netflix?

jodelle a cute

It was SYFYs most popular and cheapest show

if that were true it wouldn't have gotten canceled, would it?

Evidently it would

SyFy also cancelled Defiance when it was their number one highest rated series

That said Dark Matter isn't #1 on the network (The Magicians) but it gets stronger ratings with a lower budget than Killjoys and a MUCH lower budget than The Expanse so the canning is a little mysterious, it's not clear at all what the fuck SyFy hated about the show

Note the creator also asked to just do a truncated finale miniseries like Continuum and they said no to that too in spite of the fact DM's ratings were three times what Continuum ever achieved

Some exec seemed to just say "fuck your show"

Not a single executive would cancel a show that's cheap and popular. It just doesn't make sense. There have been no controversy surrounding it either. It would be akin to throwing away free money.

Frankly, you're just wrong. Either it's not as inexpensive as you believe or it's not as popular as you believe. Maybe both. I would like it to get renewed but it was cancelled for a reason...and that reason definitely isn't "it was too cheap and too popular"

>Not a single executive would cancel a show that's cheap and popular.
AAUUUUEEEEEEGHHHHH?

>rampant misplaced anger
www.tumblr.com

if they cancel darkmatter, I hope they do a farscape and make a tv movie to finish up the story.

Like I wanna see 3 reunited with his robowaifu

>Not a single executive would cancel a show that's cheap and popular.

You should talk to FOX, they killed Titus which was their highest rated show for a long time well after it was cancelled, and the only reason they tanked it was because CT didn't want to break up him and his gf. Strait up she cheated on him later in the relationship after he got rich and married him.

He paid for her boob job and ass lift then the bitch cut and run.

I want to see everyone slowly die and/or drift apart and have it end with Android and 5 watching the heat death of the universe

The worst cancellation I've ever seen was Ghost Whisperer

CBS dunked it in the trash can when it was still rating higher than the #1 shows on ABC, NBC or FOX, zero sense

The show creator said it had something to do with the show being an acquisition rather than owned by SyFy

No more innuendo, here are the hard numbers. They are pretty odd.

They knew about Jodelle waifu and decided that they could keep selling it instead of making more episodes.

This, I don't really understand that part
So they only prioritize SyFy's own original shows despite how shitty the ratings got?
So technically Killjoys is a Syfy original and Dark Matter is not?
I'm still glad 12 Monkeys got a final season renewal
Cancelling Dark Matter is just an odd decision when it's doing better than other shows on syfy

Yes I've sent her resume to BLACKED.com waiting to hear back from them.

These disingenuous nerds fanboing a bad show (DM) are intentionally ignoring why it got cancelled.

DM dropped 10% in viewership this year alone compared to Killjoys 2.5% drop.

Correspondingly, this season Killjoys has had a larger and much more reliable audience compared to DM.

DM has a not insignificantly larger budget.

DM is bouncing around worse than a child with ADHD, whereas Killjoys is heading for its conclusion (frankly it only needs 1 more season, but I'll take 2).

DM is an objectively worse show than Killjoys and has subpar actors.

It really shouldn't be surprising why DM is losing its audience and, hence, why Syfy shitcanned it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Netflix picked up DM tho, it would probably do better on Netflix than Syfy and is a drop in the bucket compared to most of their original shows.

While this sounds true from the Dark Matter threads I've been in, It was still one of their better shows though not when compared to Killjoys or The Expanse, It only had one more season to go too.

rip the expense

Syfys legit ran by retards

I mean, just look at their name

I wonder if they lez out when she's 100 years old and she's a barely held together patchwork of scrap parts

REALLY????? NOOOOOOOO

I just watched season 3 finale

:((((

*series finale

giv vampire gf

>executives at a few of the other broadcast options we are reaching out to have taken note of the huge fan response. The tweets, the comments, even the petitions (which, frankly, won’t convince Syfy to change their minds but still serves a great purpose) have caught the attention of the decision makers.
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/september-4-2017-the-dark-matter-latest/

Heh, I still won't keep my hopes up.

I haven't heard word about Killjoys getting renewed either

and the Expanse generates enough buzz and ratings to warrant its pricey production

face it, Syfy is banking on the Expanse to cover their niche scifi stuff and is cutting its losses with the other ones

killjoys, dark matter and expanse are my favorite shows. Why they hurting me like this?

I think Syfy is gearing things up to have that Christopher Meloni and Patton Oswald project to be their new big thing, which means trimming the fat where ever else they can

Killjoys not only got renewed, it got double renewed

Syfy ordered seasons four and fucking five simultaneously

oh, that I had not heard

then why didn't they say it would be returning in 2018 like they do with all their renewals?

Wynona Earp is their cheapest show.

It was only in the past couple days. Dark Matter got canned at the same time.

aik xhamster picked up that faggy show, Sense8, after netflix cancelled it

is she gold star or with chad?

no they wanted too, there was no word if it actually happened or not, especially since Netflix gifted them a 2 hour finale movie budget to end it

killjoy is a piece of shit with punchable faced main crew

Well that's a real kick in the dick.

Dark matter went to shit this season tho.

because netdicks needs content to hide the fact that all the major content owners are pulling out of the network to run their on proprietary shit that nobody will actually want to use let's be perfectly honest

What? Is this true? But Killjoys is awful? Did they kill off the BBC* after the first season?

*Black British Cunt

I thought it was pretty good, for DM. Had more content that the first two series, felt like it finally found it's legs and was going somewhere.

i'm fine with it being cancelled though

Everything I said was true, especially the part about Dark Matter having subpar actors (they're absolute shit)

>implies Killjoy is the better show
>not a single kj thread since its run

fuck, I think I know why it got renewed

your BBC is gonna be the villain in a marvel movie soon so Disney might be shilling to maintain her on air presence

not surprising, Sup Forums isn't known for having good taste in shows

Killjoys did start off worse than DM and season 2 was essentially just about bounty hunters and the aliens/secret society was a foot note but season 3 is huge improvement

lol if you think this is true.

Every season of Killjoys has been superior to that of Dark Matter. Dark Matter couldn't even redeem itself by bringing in guests from Stargate.

>Couldn't redeem itself by bringing in guests from Stargate
The only good star gate is Universe

how to get jodelle gf??

I actually think the pilot episode for Killjoys was worse than the pilot for Dark Matter, but Killjoys quickly became the better show.