What the literal FUCC were they thinking? She single handedly destroyed SG-1

What the literal FUCC were they thinking? She single handedly destroyed SG-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wuFNZJe6PSM&t=383s
gateworld.net/news/2017/08/mgm-answers-stargate-origins-stargate-commands-access-membership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're trying to blame seasons 9-10 being mediocre on the wrong thing

She needed work after Farscape ended.

That's not Mitchell.

Agree OP, she was insufferable.

is there a full pic of what shes wearing?

Mitchell made a good secondary character, like the ships' captains. He definitely wasn't main character status for SG-1

Hated Claudia Black's character in SG1 the whole time she was there. But the last few seasons were pretty iffy anyway. The two characters/actors felt nothing like their Farscape characters though, and I really like Farscape, and I don't blame them for not melding into the show

never found her "sexy" outside of the first two seasons of Farscape when her hair is kind of brown and frizzy instead of black, and she looks way younger

thats what you fuckers get. scifi had to choose between stargate or farscape, they could only keep 1 show going and they chose wrong.
yes im still bitter about farscape ending. at least they wrapped it up a few years later, but still mad

GOOLD?

>scifi had to choose between stargate or farscape
stargate seasons 3-8 was light years ahead of anything ever in farscape

SG1 was already gone by that point, she was just fanservice.

I think sexy is the wrong word to describe her, it's attractive sort of. Handsome but no homo?

i did enjoy sg1, but farscape was my love
and things like this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=wuFNZJe6PSM&t=383s

LOOODGE?

do you think it's disgracedul from Lynch to use him in the new Twin Peaks?

they chose good that time, but not now, when they canned Dark Matter and renewd Killjoy

Killjoys is brutal senpai

Yes because The Return was disgraceful

Thoughts on this?
gateworld.net/news/2017/08/mgm-answers-stargate-origins-stargate-commands-access-membership/

Main bulletpoints
>IOS and Android app and internet service that includes forums, behind the scenes archive stuff, new interviews all in the free version

>paid version is a 20 dollar "one-time" fee that lets you stream all eps of all the shows, and eventually the Origins series

>the "one-time" fee will only be good from Sept 20 2017 til May 2018, so just 8 months...

This is gonna fail so hard isn't it?

gotta pay your dues or else we'll be singin' the blues

>introduce her as aeryn sun tough chick schtick
>reintroduce as a literal fucking anime character with daddy issues
weebs were a mistake

Watching sg-1 now and I'm enjoying it. Should I watch Atlantis?

ask after you finish season 6 or 7

I'm pretty sure they had mostly stop caring by the time season 9 and 10 came around.

Anymore of this? I'm asking for a friend.

Well before then.
Dont think so.

Mitchell AND Valla were both awful. So was Landry for that matter.

May as well have sunk the entire franchise with them.

Cliff Simon really carried the last two seasons by himself.

Does this seem about right?

>Well before then.
what did you mean by this

I don't think so, the writing and plots were the problem most of the time.
Also, she has one of the best voices in existence.

>it's an impostor episode
at least they get really good at figuring out impostors by season 3

don't be stupid, farscape mostly faltered because they could never air the serials in order therefore the show made no sense, but binge watch it and I guarantee it's 110% the show SG-1 ever was.

please, I've already done that years ago.

Stargate was better at the episodic shit or the comedy one-offs. Farscape got the continuity down from day 1.

Stargate was fanfic that managed to ascend beyond into originality.

Farscape is an entirely original show that somehow plays out like melodramatic fanfic.

Horse shit! She and ben browder were fine additions/replacements, the problem was the ori plots were fuckin cancer

It was a bit of both, really. Ori were pure cancer but once you've replaced the core original cast your show's also in the toilet.

Jedi Daniel was best Daniel.

>Farscape is an entirely original show that somehow plays out like melodramatic fanfic.

farscape was work-for-the-dole for all of the muppet operators thrown out of work when jim henson died.

nah he loved twin peaks, he said he made a lot of lasting friendships from it