Scientific research consistently shows that gay and lesbian parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents...

>Scientific research consistently shows that gay and lesbian parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as those reared by heterosexual parents.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[citation needed]

(((scientific research)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_parenting

Seems accurate.

Any drugged up bitch can give birth to a kid, while faggots have to try real hard to obtain one and are checked if they are financial fit to own one.

I don't care about pol memes and I agree that faggots are degenerate but even a faggot can raise kids than your average parent nowadays which tend to be nothing but single mothers any fucking way.
2 mothers is better than just 1 mother.

Provide links that aren't just what you read on Wikipedia, as in academic journals or get the fuck out.

So I guess you believe the earth is flat too right because (((science)))?

Idiot.

The citations to scientific journal articles are IN the wikipedia article you dufus

The thing is, if a homosexual couple wishes for a kid. They have to jump through additional hoops other than, "Oh shit, an 'Happy Accident'." Which means they're going to love that child, and bring him/her up way better than some druggie who got knocked up turning tricks.

Hetero parents> single father no mom>gay parents>single mom>lesbian parents

>what are lesbian domestic abuse rates
>what are homosexual pedophilia rates

saging this shit thread

>tfw lesbian parents give their four year old "trans" kid hormones.

Faggots die

Absolutely fucking degenerate.

>Wikipedia

Weak ass reply, faggot.

But homosexuals make better fuel than they do parents.

So by (((scientific logic))), the most efficient thing to do is to burn homosexuals to produce energy, and give the kids to normal people who won't rape them and raise them to be faggots.

Newfag or actually retarded

(Citation needed)

Fun story from real life.

My parents had a friend couple, a lesbian pair. The couple where leftist, they smoked pot and did all kind of hippie things. They had two children, from a previous relationship (so non-adopted), whom they had custody over.

At some point the kids when they where around 13 years old, contacted the social services because the lesbos smoked to much weed. It wasent an impulsive call, they where just fed up with the situation.

I think the kids, whom are adult by now, will turn out fine..
Obvious you can't make any conclusion based upon one incident. But it appeared to me as a very strong decision to call social services on your parents.

>uses a trip and avatar

Fuck off, retard.

>scientific studies
>doesn't post studies

Sorry if facts hurt your feelings.

Keeping hating on faggots having 2 mommies when majority of you losers were probably raised by a single mother.

>and their children are as psychologically healthy
Wich doesn't mean anything cause being gay is seen as psychologically halthy

>2 mothers is better than one mother
Not true. How do you figure
>Not having father figure and mother figure is fine
No its not and you didn't even use facts. Fuck off and stop using a trip you massive faggot. I bet you are American.

>uses a trip and avatar

I said fuck off, retard.

If raised by a single mother is bad, how is another mother going to fix the situation ?

What about the part where they commit child abuse at like five times the normal rate?
frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

Because it implies one mother will always be there to raise the child while the other is busy working.

A single parent can't do both, they can't raise a child AND work to provide for the childs needs you stupid subhuman fucking retard.

I never said not having a father figure is fine but it IS however better than the current situation most people have right now which is a single mother you inbred cuckhead.

See Swedecucks also apparently lack a fucking brain.

I remember this study. What OP fails to mention is that homosexual male couples were found raise kids like shit.

>>Scientific research consistently shows that gay and lesbian parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as those reared by heterosexual parents.

Bullshit ya shit talking cunt

You misunderstand my question

How is it better ? You only state that it's better, yet fail to explain why. Why is having two mothers ever better ?

You have no proof.

>(((scientific)))
Psychology is not a science and never will be.

>Because it implies one mother will always be there to raise the child while the other is busy working.

>Because it implies one mother will always be there to raise the child while the other is busy working.

Wow reading is HARD

Colgate knows whats up

pretty sure that they have a similar success rate to single mothers, which means, not that great.

>what are heterosexual domestic abuse rates
>what are heterosexual pedophilia rates

Muh selection bias. muh anti gay agenda. muh muh m-muhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuh

From you Wikipedia source.

>A number of studies have examined whether the children of lesbian and gay parents are themselves more likely to identify as lesbian and gay

>Children may struggle with negative attitudes about their parents from the harassment they may encounter by living in society

>Stephen Hicks, a reader in health and social care at the University of Salford[60] questions the value of trying to establish that lesbian or gay parents are defective or suitable. He argues such positions are flawed because they are informed by ideologies that either oppose or support such families.[61] In Hicks' view:

The science is settled!

So you're asking what those rates are? They're much lower than these rates Glad to help.

Fit and capable parents expect incapable of having children of their own together. Too bad that their lifestyle is also totally unfit to be parents.

dikes 7x more likely to abuse a spouse than straights.

oh really
I wonder who did that research and if his family name sounds (((familiar)))

the lack of a strong father figure will turn boys into cucks and give girls severe daddy issues
the lack of a mother figure turns girls into sluts

You fucking what?

Lesbians are significantly more abusive.

underrated

I wasn't asking because there was no question mark you giant fucking retard. And no, they're not much lower. Heterosexual sex abuse is FAR higher than homosexual abuse. Why do you think the child sex slave industry deals mostly in young girls?

Not only that, but most pedophiles that molest boys identify as heterosexual and not homosexual. They do what they do not necessarily because they're attracted to boys, but because they want to exert power over them.

Yet the fucking GOP party has in their platform the opposite of these facts...stating straight couples are superior parents. The GOP and their anti-gay, anti-science platform. You fuck-offs here should help change them

I'm embarrassed that retards like you still exist in such crippling denial.

>Grand Old Party Party
Nice argument you have there, but unfortunately you made a grammatical error. Tough luck kiddo.

Lies.

>the lack of a strong father figure will turn boys into cucks and give girls severe daddy issues

As an Amerifat who lives in a southern city with lots of blacks, I assure you this is not the case. Boys without fathers become hyperaggressive little shits, acting out pretty much from infancy. The girls don't seem to be affected as bad, it's hard to tell what of their behavior is just niggerdom and what is from not having a father. They do tend to perpetuate single motherhood though.

go away homopedo

mexican intellectuals

Isn't using an avatar against the rules?

This.

>Boys without fathers become hyperaggressive little shits, acting out pretty much from infancy.
I have no doubt this is the case in dindus with low impulse control while living in an environment that promotes violence and tribal behaviour. But I was talking more of middle class people.

Lot's of people who are mentally ill have children, but it's not something to be encouraged or sponsored by the state.

Yes, as is misusing a trip, but mods and janitors are faggots

>our child is a 6 y.o. transgender, he likes to dress like a girl, we probably have to cut off his dick as soon as possible. We mothers know better what is good for him.

Yeah, its all fine, nothing to worry about.

And research I did for my undergrad thesis proves that Bosnian domestic banks outperform foreign banks. Yet foreign banks control 90% of BH banking. Research can always be moved to produce desire results while maintaining all the scientific credibility. And this is 10x easier to do with studies that focus on something as undefinable as impact of parentage on child development.

Literally "British Scientists"

don't have an issue with lesos having kids probably better than single mothers but faggot males are most likely going to fuck the kid of pimp it out

> -berg obviously.

Hetero parents>single father no mom>gay parents> single mom>lesbian parents> Feminist parents

>Grand Old Party Hard?

>scientific greentext proves once and for all the OP is indeed irredeemably homosexual, and is left to a life of cocksucking

>wikipedia.

Give me a REAL source not some site that can be easily manipulated.

thought summerfags were gone.
sage

I can see two dads doing all right by the little girl, but a for a boy being raised by two women sounds like a heavy goddamned burden.

Scientific Research also shows that most people who grow up around homosexuals, become one.

They are spreading! It's the homosexual apocalypse!

>lol you quoted wikipedia
>5 mins later
>now let me show you an article from wikipedia that confirms my argument

Except, you know, when they make it transition at age 4.

Good Goy