Pic related is where we rescued the refugees in the last few days

I dont have anything more to add.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/around-6500-migrants-rescued-off-libya-coast-in-major-operation/
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3763653/European-ships-rescue-thousands-migrants-Libyan-coast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2012/02/italy-historic-european-court-judgment-upholds-migrants-rights/
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Gothmog_(Lieutenant_of_Morgul)
express.co.uk/news/world/673959/Turkey-EU-deal-Juncker-Erdogan-migrant-blackmail-war-of-words-Brussels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god bless you my son

Save us brittain, give us the strenght to finally break the chains that hold us down.

African watertaxi service

>we

Who then?

Only the Australian solution will save you spaghettibro
Under Leftist rule (Labor Rudd/Gillsrd governments) we did the same with Indonesia, used to pick up illegals boats from just off Indonesian shores. Then we elected a Right Wing government (Abbott) and did pic related. Boats stopped within 6 weeks.

The Coast Guard that was forced to do so by the EU, not "we".

Well you are the eternally cucked nation.

>Greeks travel across the mediterranean.
>2000 years later nigs can't barely go 20 miles out of their coast without drawing.
It really makes you think when you think about it.

Fucking hell, did you give them a free meal and put a film on for them to watch too.

Fucking EU mugs.

>Who then?
this
also other nations' boats are sending human garbage to our cost
cuck organizations such as Msf are contributing too

Jesus christ, the EU is so fucked up. I hope my country is also going out of the EU asap.

>nigs can't barely go 20 miles out of their coast without drawing

Drawing what?

Also remember 'we 2 eu' or whaeer they're called.

Traitors to the continent they are. I feel for you guys.

kek wills it. Europe must be blacked!

Ok, seriously, who cares? Let the negroes all in. Let them rape all the women. Let them steal all the shit. Let them trash everything. Let them get all the gibmees. People who care are.... soooo .... lame and conservative, you know, right?

Exactly, there are too many people interested in this Rapefugees thing.
People making real money with all this shit, from mafias to ONGs.

buy your own boat and sink them.

kys

>apply for job at coastguard.
>volunteer for role in engine room of coastal patrol vessel.
>sabotage engine.
>repeat until all clippers are out of commission.

Watch as he bodies wash ashore.

>Italyexit when?

You're a shame to Hungary, sideways Hungary

I hope they dumped them back onto the libyan coast and not Italy. I mean, they were rescued in Libyan territorial waters, weren't they.

>Eu
>doing anything that makes sense.

They probably dropped them off at the airport with free tickets to Germoney.

Any proves, sauces for your green dot on a map?

Italeave never.

We will never leave Europe, they have us on the balls.

Our economy is the worse, maybe spain and greece are behind us.

If we leave Europe we would be destroyed to death so people are afraid to do that.

We will never leave.

I envy you my brit bro.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/around-6500-migrants-rescued-off-libya-coast-in-major-operation/

You're now he third largest economy in the EU. They deffo won't let you go without a fight.

How is the public in Italy? Bluepilled about this issue?, or starting to become agitated?

13000 refugees rescued in 4 days, this is a new record.

>tow boat back to Libya
>unload migrants
>sink boat

Why aren't we doing this?

We have been always a pretty redpilled country, but the problem is that our right wing political parties are DEAD. Not kidding. There is no right wing in Italy. After the fall of that retard of Berlusconi, left wing will dominate the scene for a bit. They will import niggers and make them vote for them.

Plus the fuckin pope.

Libya's chaos and lack of border controls have made it into a transit route. Since the 2011 ousting and killing of Muammar Gaddafi, the longtime Libyan dictator, the country has sunk into lawlessness, facing a myriad of militias vying for influence and an emerging "Islamic State" affiliate.

In June, the European Union expanded its anti-smuggling operation in the central Mediterranean to include training Libyan coastal and naval forces, which are intercepting boats and returning migrants to Libya, where some are being held in abusive conditions.

Human rights groups and experts estimate that there are about 3,500 migrants held in roughly 20 official detention facilities across Libya. Others are held in informal detention centers controlled by criminal gangs or armed groups.

"Help I, a Libyan man, have fall in the water!"
*gets abducted by italian coastguard and thrown in to the refugee system*

just wtf is going on

>Italeave never
But why? A few years of poverty and freedom are a lot better than living on the edge of poverty under the EU's iron fist.

Look at all those beautiful women, enginners and doctors.

This pope is a mistake.

Is there a source for this?

it is against their human rights, european court for human rights does not allow

>Their boats too weak and technically unequipped for a voyage across the stretch of the Mediterranean to the shores of Italy, the migrants had set off with a small amount of gasoline in the overcrowded vessels, hoping to make it at least 15-20 miles out to sea and reach awaiting rescuers.

Christ. Eventually all they'll have to do is paddle a few hundred meters off shore before they get picked up and carried over.

kek

>be african muslim
>wash face with some water
>be forcibly "rescued" and brought to europe to impregnate white women
good job lads!

Yeah, go say that to those people who will suffer poverty.

They would rather stay as they are now, poor but manageable than poor and nothing else.
At least the old pope benedict just covered the pedos, this pope covers the pedos and fuck us up.

Once i said this in front of a dude and he said '' i dont have words'' i replies with ''the truth hurts right?''. He was just a weed faggot so it is not like his opinion mattered that much, but it shows the bluepill.

>OFF THE COAST OF LIBYA (AP) — Italian naval ships and vessels from non-government groups rescued thousands of migrants off the Libyan coast on Monday, the latest surge in desperate attempts to flee to Europe driven by war, poverty, and human traffickers.

The dramatic operation took place just 21 kilometers (13 miles) north of the town of Sabratha in Libya. Groups such as Proactiva Open Arms and Doctors Without Borders helped take on some 3,000 people who had been travelling in some 20 small wooden boats.

In images and video by The Associated Press, migrants from Eritrea and Somalia cheered as the rescue boats arrived, with some jumping into the water and swimming toward them while others carefully carried babies onto the rescue ships.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3763653/European-ships-rescue-thousands-migrants-Libyan-coast.html

So who is Italys answer to our Nige and why arn't people voting for them? We only got Brexit because UKIP got so many votes in the last general election.

I have something to add.
Somebody is INTENTIONALLY sabotaging western civilization.

Yep, since they know how EU deal with this, illegal inmigration isn't anything new in the Mediterranean sea, they usually call to ONGs and ONGs alert authorities about the next shipment.
That way they don't need good boats or anything, just a barrel full of niggers in the coast and there we go to the rescue.

why are engineers so glorified?
Really, the same amount of prestige as a doctor?

> migrants from Eritrea and Somalia cheered as the rescue boats arrived, with some jumping into the water and swimming toward them.
There is an error in this part.
>Niggers
>Swim

Didn't the right wing parties do pretty well in this year's municipial elections? I seem to remember some newspaper reports along those lines.

Their dream of a live in Sweden is so strong that they start to swim, it's a miracle

The point is that if someone like Trump would come now in Italy, HE WOULD TOTALLY WIN THESE ELECTIONS.

I have no doubt about that.

Right wing is dead and the left is a little bit stronger, but if a man as Trump, with his charisma would come now into the political discussion, even if he was unknown, he would win this shit hands down.

Right wings win in the north yeah, but suck in the south.

We need a good leader for the right. We got nobody right now.

someone needs to start spreading ebola in Africa again so you pussies have a reason not to let them cross the Med

Congratulations on spoiling your vote rightcuck.

Why can't brits into democracy?

>MFW
The worst part is that your statement is not even exaggerated.
It is excatly why.

the human rights of the boat? It wouldn't be harming the "libyans" to sink an empty boat that they probably don't even own in the first place.

ITALIA SI

Why do we treat africans like little children?

We might as well just buy them plane tickets and give them carers to make sure they get here safely.

Literally we are being invaded

>wuz

> my face when all refugees avoid Poland

Drawing your mom taking it up in the ass.

>italyexit
Not glorious Exitalia.
Your a fucking disappointment user, I hope to fuck your Scottish.

ItaLeave is good too.

Yeah, I know, but it has more to do with Poland being poor than with Poland being stronk.
Rapefugees knew pretty well where are the gibmedats paradises, and how to get it.Now everyone from Africa and the Middle East sayd he comes from Syria or another country at war.

because this guy, he is (one of) the president of european union, he wants a powerful EU, so he need an army of workers. Now because of low fertility rates in europe, projections of a dwindling population, dwindling GDP, he decided to replenish the number of europeans with africans and asians. The EU owns the Council of Europe, who owns the european court for human rights, so they are disguising this operation as humanitarian.

One day we'll pick up some 'Murican nig-nog tourist that just went for a swim in the ocean.

holy fucking fuck me, it's true, just looked it up myself

That's more of a ferry-business than a rescue-mission.

>EU is pushing honest human-traffickers out of business
NOT FAIR

woops, pardon the chicken scratching, sent it to one of me m8s

They should give every italian on Lampedusa a million euros to fuck off to the mainland, gift the Island to Lybia then rent it back and turn it into a refugee processing Camp like Australia does.

I bet that would still be cheaper on the long run and it would eliminate the prospect of having fucking EU soil within a few miles of Africa

it's also shitstains like MSF who do the """"rescuing"""".

I...
Fucking speechless.

Where is Based Poseidon when you need him ;_;

>he wants a powerful EU

He wants a powerful Commission so the largest Member States of the Union don't hijack the agenda for their own national issues.

>so he need an army of workers. Now because of low fertility rates in europe, projections of a dwindling population, dwindling GDP, he decided to replenish the number of europeans with africans and asians.

This is all Merkel's doing precisely because the Commission isn't powerful enough to stop her. She unilaterlally suspended the Dublin Regulation and railroaded in the EU refugee policies through the European Council. It all happened precisely because we don't have a powerful Commission.

Your rage is misdirected. Juncker is based. He literally bitchslaps leaders

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

> Eventually all they'll have to do is paddle a few hundred meters off shore
no, they have to be in international waters (12 nautical miles, iirrc) to be """""rescued"""""

I don't like this type of shitposting anymore

I honestly don't understand how it does concern us at all if some morons want to drown in front of a foreign coast. That is so fucking far away from us we have zero moral obligation to give a single shit about it.

Engineers actually build things. Doctors just keep the weak alive.

Italeave is soso, lets say 7/10 for effort, and that includes a bonus point for being a national. But Exitalia has gumpo mate, its got pizzaz, it sparkles!

>he need an army of workers.
>army of workers.
>workers.
Subhumans who can't even understand our languages and less our laws, workers.
Yep, engineers and scientist.

Syrians covered the need for doctors and rocket scientists, dummy.

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2012/02/italy-historic-european-court-judgment-upholds-migrants-rights/

international sea law.
when you receive a distress call, you have to help.

of course, sending a distress call because your ship is filled to the brim with rapefugees is an abuse of that regulation, but meh, MUH REFUGEES-

>Go for a swim at the beach
>Get abducted by Europeans
>Called a refugee
>Told to get a crappy job at minimum wage

Have we reinvented the slavery?

Boland pls create a strain of witchers that hunt muslims instead of monsters

You are of last hope for europe

who is this semen demon

Sink the goddamn boats full of monkeys and traitors

Tag them aaalllllll

>saudi arabia completely ignored, although it's rich af and has 3 million tents unused
>dat route lebanon/iraq - moscow - murmansk - norway
hilarious

Dicks in the sand

It's an engineer with a degree in quantum mechanics

It's ok, they'll all go to germany and france and sweden and shit like that anyway, we'll end up getting few to none

Well, Juncker is a drunkard so you cannot really expect him to make any sense.

I seriously fucking hate our law systems that is entirely based on (((semantics))) and allows every obvious violation of the spirit of the law because
>well, it does follow the wording :^)

wasnt that guy in lord of the rings? said something about meat being on the menu i think

>I'm sorry, officer, I lost all my refugees in a freak boating accident

It's not that hard, guys.

does that sea law also state that you have to take the people you rescue to your home country, why couldnt they just drop them back off in sandistan??

notice the top ones are all muslim countries

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Gothmog_(Lieutenant_of_Morgul)

>saudi arabia completely ignored
>Implying Sand Niggers Kanz don't know how to deal with human thrash.
They probably behead or enslave anyone who try to cross their border without remorse at all.

>mid 2015
>only already applied refugees taken into account
>taken in =/= taken care of

Yeah, that's the first stage of the plan.
Then comes the second one.

express.co.uk/news/world/673959/Turkey-EU-deal-Juncker-Erdogan-migrant-blackmail-war-of-words-Brussels

damn, that back-off was smooth as fuck

dude was probably into ballet when he was a kid

For someone actually fleeing from ISIS and not just being a welfare migrant, going to SA also makes zero sense. They are just as bad as ISIS, only that they managed to conquer a country and their crimes are thus not illegal.