Why do slavs enjoy this disgusting excuse for a drink?

Why do slavs enjoy this disgusting excuse for a drink?

Attached: absolut-social.jpg (1200x627, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liquor
thewhiskyexchange.com/p/18482/glengoyne-15-year-old
youtube.com/watch?v=RK1TWOE0Os0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk but that shit makes me fucking crazy, I don't go near it, every time I drink it too much something very bad happens.

It warms you up

Why can I drink half a standard bottle (750ml) every night with no hangover?
It's quite enjoyable, even though I know I'm hurting myself.
Damn, son.

Same. I fucking hate it but it gets you drunk so fast, which is good, but then you wake up surrounded in puke and semen

idk, but i'm glad they do. it would be difficult to keep selling them quality vodka for over 400 years if they didn't

A good Vodka is basically oure ethanol with water.
It doesn't have any of those stuff that gives you hangover. It's just clean alcohol. Just to get drunk.

Vodka should be frozen and drank straight or mixed.
A good vodka also shouldn't smell medicinal or otherwise offensive. It should also be smooth when drank frozen. It has a sweet taste.
Maybe you've just tried a shitty vodka? Absolut isn't the best, as far as I know.

>vodka
>disgusting

You should all drink whisky

Attached: whiskycollection.jpg (1920x1080, 992K)

That's Swedish

I am. More so than vodka, in fact.

I don't see a Coal Ila on that table.
Disdain for plebs.png

Posting patrician choice, contains grass from ancient forest on Polish-Belarusian border, European bisons (Żubr in Polish) still live there
why not both

Attached: zubrowka.png (768x768, 230K)

I hadn't bought it at the time. Bought some later though. Most of those were bought at the distillery.

My collection is getting sparse now.

Attached: whiskiesbought.jpg (1124x1505, 803K)

with coca cola it's ok

Heretic

the brown shit kills your liver faster. vodka is the cleanest liquor

Scotch whisky is fantastic.
But American rye whiskey is fantastic, too.

I miss the Coal Illa single malt 12 years in casc strenght.
It's a pain in the ass to get here a bottle for an affordable price (I am not willing to pay more than 50€ for a bottle).

I miss it's taste so hard.

Disgusting.

>vodka is the cleanest liquor
Vodka is not a liquor, you mong.

t.

Attached: Hipster Faggot.jpg (500x618, 113K)

It could be worse, you could be in the UK. It costs a daft amount thanks to absolutely extortionate tax.

true, there's a british documentary about alcohol on netflix about this
basically the rule of thumb is: the darker the colour the worse it's for your stomach and liver

whiskey is awful by itself
or maybe I've never had a good one
tried johnny walker black, jameson and one I don't remember

The "brown shit" is what makes it not miserable to drink.

Vodka is a liquor.
It's a distilled beverage.

distilled *alcoholic beverage

>It gets you drunk so fast
It's 40% ABV, the same as almost all liquor

You should try out my 95% ABV sugarswill

nobody love the taste of vodka. It'a bout getting wasted quick and cheap. People here drink colognes and... these liquids that you wash your windows with (i don't know how you call them).
Here is no culture of drinking. Like drinking wine with little sips and enjoy it's taste. Nobody does that. People who drink do it to get drunk as i said

>or maybe I've never had a good one
>tried johnny walker black, jameson and one I don't remember

Yeah, that. Try some single malt scotch/

>the darker the colour the worse it's for your stomach and liver
Sharts put artifical colours to their "bourbon".

>Vodka is a liquor.
No. Don't make fucking cite Wikipedia.

>A liqueur (US: /lJˈkɜːr/ or UK: /lJˈkjʊər/) is an alcoholic beverage made from a distilled spirit that has been flavored with either fruit, cream, herbs, spices, flowers or nuts, and is bottled with added sugars and other sweeteners (such as high-fructose corn syrup). Liqueurs are typically quite sweet; they usually aren’t aged for long once the ingredients are mixed, and could have resting periods during the production process, which allow the flavors to mingle.

>In the United States and Canada, where spirits are often called "liquor" (pronounced /ˈlJkər/, with stress on the first syllable rather than the second), there is often confusion discerning between liqueurs and liquors, due to the many different types of flavored spirits that are available today (e.g. flavored vodka).

tl;dr: a liquor is a heavily mixed spirit and you're dumb

Lemon syrup + water + vodka = perfect way to get drunk fast without a fcking hangover
And it tastes pretty good

Is Talisker 10-yo a good one? Thinking about picking this one up for tomorrow.

vodka is pussy shit, the worst drink is tequila

Liquor and liqueur are different and you're a retard. They're even pronounced differently.

Likker

Lik-ooer

>liqueur
>liquor
Son, you need to learn how to read. Those are different things.

A good blend is also fine, and they are more readily available around the world. But I guess it's a bit of a mine field with getting a good one.

It's ok. Nothing special I'd say. I don't think I've tried any 10 years that I've really liked.

>Definition of liquor
>: a liquid substance: such as
>a : a usually distilled rather than fermented alcoholic beverage
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liquor

Do you enjoy being stupid?
Liquor does not mean liqueur.

I've yet to find a blend I'd say is worth drinking neat for anything other than getting wasted. There's some which I find more drinkable than others, but on the whole it's not what I'd choose.

Plus for the amount of extra money you spend for a good blend you might as well get a cheap single malt.

You usually don't drink those in masses so it will not really affect your liver much.

So what's your recommendation up to 80€ price?

this

Depends on what you're after really. If you're not too bothered about smoke this is possibly my favourite:

thewhiskyexchange.com/p/18482/glengoyne-15-year-old

>Sweden in charge of reading and spelling
The absolute state of Swedish education

Well, fuck me with a toy tank, I dun goof'd there.

Attached: 1503173148289.png (253x199, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RK1TWOE0Os0
Don't feel too bad. Have a liqueur chocolate!

only fucking hipsters drink "for the taste". alcohol supposed to get you high, ok? thats what its for. getting drunk. vodka is perfect for that.

Hey, I like to drink that

>only fucking hipsters drink "for the taste"
There are many rich tastes tho.
I don't like being drunk.

I am finishing a bottle of Absolut right now. I usually drink Stoli but they didn't have any in the store last time.

I like to drink good whiskies (Islays mainly), but I can't always afford them, and vodka is a good option to get drunk cheaply.

Attached: artworks-000224041986-n5pr6e-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Sure, anoraks who have been at it for 20-30-40 and 50 years are just hipstering about.

It's like when my buddy says that he drinks beer for the alcohol rather than taste. I do both, because beer is really good, and the alcohol is just a little bonus to it. :^)

cheap
fucks you up
i kinda fucked my kidney so i can't drink temporally

Any normal and healthy adult can drink a bottle of vodka without having any hangover.

2 liters of beer + one bottle of vodka = goat, not too drunk, not too sober and it will last several hours.

t. knower

Be careful with that. The liver is the last organ you want failing in your body.

t. knower of what happens when a liver goes down

Attached: 1514877707102.jpg (626x626, 65K)

>Any normal and healthy adult can drink a bottle of vodka without having any hangover

Attached: 1513136644929.jpg (240x223, 25K)

hope everything's alright now man

my liver is fine, the problem are my kidneys they're kinda swollen

It's cool man, usually when I do something like that I just leave the thread and don't come back until much later.

go drink some schnaps lol

Story?

>wake up surrounded in puke and semen
For me blood is usually involved too. I can drink whiskey and rum like its water but fuck this shit.

Learning is fun

Attached: dont ever rap about learning.png (328x336, 139K)