It's okay when DC does it

It's okay when DC does it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was an admittedly pointless aside in a fantastic gothic horror comic book. The character in question is brand new, has no consequence outside of this comic, and isn't being shoved down our throats. As of now, it's just there and nobody cares. Maybe it'll become a more important thing later on since it seems likely the "non-binary" character might be a villain.

This was pointless but found in a shitty comic, where it was just another drop in the puddle of garbage. Still, it wasn't made to be a big deal outside of the book and it doesn't matter at all.

Neither of these are even close to something like the "Iceman was gay the whole time" thing.

>getting mad over one word balloon

It's actually 2 word balloons you big dumb faggot.

>3 pages of DC on years

>when people can post 20 pages of issue 3 of mockingbird only on the last months

>implying that Sup Forums didn't throw a tantrum over this

>As of now, it's just there and nobody cares
And you know why? Because Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposter, the one who are actually the most triggered by this kind of thing only care about Marvel because of the movie and will never read a DC books even when it's storytimed here.

Ask me about my feminist agenda
Heroes are only special because their Y chromosome
Can't talk about Tampons
Im not the victim of rape, just a sociopathic slut

Yeah cause DC does it right.
>don't announce your diversity like it's the scond coming of christ.
>don't be myopic about it.
>just acknowledge that that it's agreat big world with different people in it.

It's all about qauntity of it. Whatever you can say about DC marvel is ten times worse.

And all in one fucking run of Mockingbird. There's ton of of shit scattered throughout Marvel.

It's not that pointless. I for ine was glad for the clarification because I really couldn't figure what the fuck sam was supposed to be, they were that androgynous.

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

When will this meme end, we're all Sup Forums here ;^).

Well, that's part of it, but I think the important thing to consider is that its true diversity. The diverse characters are still characters. The "it/xhe/whatever' is defined by their caring for the lead character, not how different they are. This sentence is the same thing as saying, "Actually, that's my daughter" when someone thinks your kid looks like a boy. In fact, that lead character's open sexuality is played completely straight with no special attention brought to it. Characters like Kong Kenan aren't defined by being Chinese. It's important, but not the only thing that merits his existence as a character.

This is opposed to the forced diversity Marvel is pushing where they want you to identify the character with their 'oppressed minority of the week'nor devote entire books to hamhanded political commentary. DC is doing the good political commentary right now actually with the Flinstones.

>Implying DC has got anything on Marvel

We understand Sam's plight.

No, fuck you. Everybody who post on those boards should have a two hours timer before being allowed to post on any other board.

That black dude KNOWS that he's a token diversity quota. You can see it in his eyes. Poor guy.

But that never what happens, Sup Forums always posts up the same page and assumes the rest of the comic line is the same when its actually not. The hot meme this year to hate Marvel and Sup Forums loves hot new memes

I'm not going to make a speech but killing a human trafficking clown is the same as police brutality against unarmed civilians and this thread is woke as fuck bruh #Champions

But no one seems to like yours.

But I post on vg for the Marvel future fight and avengers academy generals

>The hot meme this year to hate Marvel

Because they deserve it

>Humphries' shit eating grin
>he's either already or is about to leak CWII spoilers and then leave
hilarious

>killing unarmed, defeated, and arrested, a human trafficking clown

fix'd

My what?

So, is she fucking Batgirl's brother?

When did Jennifer Saunders convert to Islam?

DC throws the occasional progressive bone, it's not like they've systematically replaced all their most popular heroes with women or minorities.

>A white liberal muslim women is at the upper management of Marvel

You know, seeing this, it all makes sense.

Makes sense within story context and it's not made into a big deal

transgender people exist, besides this was a shit run that failed for a good reason other than this and we got shit Burnside Batgirl which also failed and DC learned their lesson

This was shit and Sup Forums acknowledged it was shit, it was also a digital comic that failed and for a good reason.

It's not OK when DC does it but unlike Marvel DC moved on from this shit, Marvel just keeps on piling it over and over and they make stories centered on heavy SJW shit, the examples you provided with the exception of the last one are pretty isolated incidents.

Also DC has been doing the transgender shit since the 80's way to be late Marvelcuck.

Probably when she could quise victim point out of it and look like the societal victim.

Lmao!

Sup Forumsbaby pls, your board isn't as good as you think

*he

Are /mlp/ allowed here? Surely you've gotten over that little incident a good 6 years ago, right?

>Yeah cause DC does it right.

That picture isnt right you dumbass. I dont read marvel at all, but that shit is pure SJW pandering bullshit. The problem is that isnt really a gimmick like marvel's bullshit, it's pure crap with literally no meaning
Sup Forums is worst than any of those boards, this is a casual board.

>this is a casual board
so less autistic

>when its actually not

You can't just lie to a group of people this large and expect them not to notice you're doing it.

Let me explain something to you.
Sup Forumsmblr posters think that Sup Forums is a good board, they havent posted for long, they actually believe that any attemp of being funny that isnt "batman is gay/must rape" or anyone calling the CW shows and MCU movies crap is from Sup Forums, any political comment, racism in Sup Forums, or informated a.k.a. Controversial opinion is from Sup Forums and anyone being a dumb fanboy is from Sup Forums.

Sup Forumsmblr posters are idiots that get triggered at anything that isnt their casual capeshit circlejerks.

This is pretty fucking accurate. Everyone they don't like is a crossboarder (as if people don't use different boards) Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums being the most common scapegoats.

>>this is a casual boardso less autistic

I wish, that's the sad part, we have a weird mox of casual autism. Sure, elitism isnt always good and contrarians are the law in most boards, but here you have people being autistic, having low reading skills, saying Supergirl is a great show and at the same time pretending Sup Forums is some kind of snowflake board.

Quads of Satan is right.

Oh man, you're right, I forgot that Carnage, Vision, Squadron Supreme, Hyperion, Weirdworld, Illuminati, OML, all three X-Men titles, Spider-Man and Deadpool, Venom SK, and Moon Knight are just like Squirrel Girl, Thor, and Hellcat. I just don't know what I was thinking

>pretending Sup Forums is some kind of snowflake board.
it is one of the more angry boards

as a sign of penance, you have to shave your head, cover it in ashes, and put it into a microwave set to "medium rare"

What if I just shave my beard off and use rubbing alcohol for after shave?

>upper management
She's a writer

>all three X-Men titles
>including All-Gay X-Men
Man, what the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah, probably shouldn't have included that title

Traps and transgenders aren't a SJW thing.

I live my girls with some dick on them and i'm mad whenever Sup Forums says that traps being feature in comics is a SJW thing.

Shemales and crossdressers are a fetish.

"Trans people" are a SJW agenda.

What's the difference?

CDs and Shemales are in it for the sexual pleasure, Trans 'people' do it for the attention.

People expect you to honestly believe trans people have transitioned into their new gender/sex by surgery. Sometimes even before that.

It's the difference between a fetish and a political agenda. Not sure how much simpler it can be put for you.

Fetishes are for the purpose of erotic pleasure. Political agendas only satisfy a need for moral superiority or to appease guilt.

Has anyone ever actually been fooled by a male to female tranny?

A few can pull of the look. Female to male have a better look as the gender they wanted because of the chemicals involved in the process.

The next 4 years are going to be the most important in western civilization.

Difference in these examples are they merely mention it. They don't dedicate it to be the main focus or act like it is the biggest deal.

But yeah that one is shit.

Carnage and Vision are the only titles worth reading there desu

I don't see the comparison tranny

>implying there is more than 2 genders
BTFO

>implying you can change your genders

>Traps and transgenders aren't a SJW thing.

Sure, butn "xir" shit it's.
I could tolerate and eventually ignore a trap or a trans character being called a "her" or a "him".

XIR is SJW shit, and you can't deny it.

I thought gender dysphoria was recognized as legit by the medical community?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Spider-Man/Deadpool is fun.

Yes. It explains why the suicide rate is so high among the transexual population.

The problem isn't what genitals they have, but rather it's a problem of brain chemistry. Pic related.

Blame anyone but ourselves for the boards shit quality.

Aren't you supposed to treat medical conditions, not encourage the mental illness?

>Spider-Man/Deadpool is fun.
>lol OVERWATCH haha PWNED amirite, fellow kids?
No.

It's the femanons.

Who said anything about encouraging the mental illness instead of treating it? Encouraging gender expression is actually part of the treatment.

From my link:
"The current main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with GID are psychotherapy or to support the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery."

If there are no differences between the genders, why is gender expression so important?

Oh wow, I guess comocs shouldn't ever refrence anything outside of comics.

Take your shit opinion and get right the fuck out wanker

>Encouraging gender expression is actually part of the treatment.
Except that's no different from playing along with a child when they are convinced they an imaginary friend. It's nigh psychotic behavior.

kek

I would see that as encouraging the illness, instead of treating these people to be comfortable with their actual gender. No matter how many of the opposite hormones, and plastic surgery to use, they will never be the gender they think they are. So why aren't we figuring out how to treat whatever imbalance is their brain is making them think they are something they are not.

You sure pwned me on that one, user!

It's funny how kids like you write off a whole series because of a single panel

Trans people exist, but that does not mean they're a man or a woman because they think they are.

There are people who think they're angels, that does not make them angels. You understand?

I blame the state of things on Marvel. They're the ones who politicize every third issue.

We need to find a picture of Priest at a DC meeting or a convention panel and see if he has the same look in his eyes.

Because given how they got him to write Deathstroke, I can only expect nothing but happiness.

FUCKING THIS.

Also gay posters are the only ones that complain on Cheesecake threads - but never on gay threads.

I've witnessed two friends take this plunge. One of each swap. The girl being a guy is taking hormones and is insufferably angry all the time and basically throwing their life away smoking weed. Before she decided she was a guy she was pretty chill, an aspiring illustrator, loved bright colors, fairly cheerful.

The guy to girl used to be a pretty intelligent nerd for comics/transformers and star wars and aspiring actor. Now he is obsessed with lesbians, lesbian shipping everything and being fairly stereotypical sjw.

They are not enjoyable to be around anymore.

And people with that is real, the thing is they are a tiny minority, and their brains actually are wired as the opposite gender.

Thing is that when "anti-bullying" culture and PC mindsets clash with homosexuals, said "normal" fags are convinced they are part of that.
the reason why so many "trans" kill themselves post op is that they were not real trans and chopped their dicks off, tumblr "trans" and people like Chris Chan or fags that were allowed and pushed by their parents when they were teens to dress as a girl are not part of that.
They are just confused homosexuals that were convinced by "support" groups they were something they were not.
That's why "bear" fags are happier and don't kill themselves, thats why old hippie lesbians don't kill themselves, but fags that were on hormones during their teen years will live depressed and then kill themseves.

"real" trans are a really weird anomaly, the trans that want to be called "xir" are LITERALLY Buffalo bill from the silence of the lambs.

>ITT
>armchair psychologists second-guessing an entire industry of psychologists and researchers
I'm not claiming to be an expert myself, but why are we assuming that an entire field of science has reached the wrong conclusion? Unless any of us have studied gender dysphoria, treated thousands of patients exhibiting the symptoms, compiled the data on all of them, and reached a conclusion, I don't think any of us are in a position to second-guess anything about gender dysphoria.

Honestly it just sounds like your friends aren't dealing well with a tough situation. It sucks but that happens. Some people pick up meth when their gf dumps them, doesn't mean getting dumped isn't real.

I'm gonna miss that alabaster pole

the difference is that a trans person brain chemistry pretty much give them the brain of the opposite sex.

>Sup Forums having a shitflinging discussion on trans people

Oh god we are fucking Sup Forumsmblr aren't we?

It's probably easier and more profitable to sell these people the hormones then try to solve why they think they are the opposite gender.

It was nice that deadman stumbled over it, which is something you wouldn't see in a marlel comic, where everyone would immediately accept it apart from villains.

Also, what if non-binary/trans people were just immune to ghosts? I think sam is a red herring

Correct but not the body, I'm sure there are an chemical explanation for why some maniacs think they're dogs. Still doesn't make them dogs.

It's more lazier to writetrans people as mentally ill than to trying to understand that gender reassignment is the treatment to gender dysphoria.

In the case of actual trans people their brains are literally programmed wrong. For Tumblrtrans it could be a number of reasons.

I'm not saying the condition doesn't exist, I'm saying that a man is when you have a Y chromosome and a women is when you doesn't. They might very well believe they're a man or woman, that does not make them so.

Except here the majority is anti-trans.

So, Bizarro tumblr.

It might be that Sam is already possessed by a male spirit since birth.

I'm trans and I hate seeing this stuff so much.

People who are ok with trans people get nothing out of seeing this stuff in comics. People who are tired of trans shit being shoved down everyone's throats will see it as one more coal in the fire of being fed up with trannies.