Who wins?

America

Oh fuck, OP actually has a cool idea.

Honestly easily Light. But light is a fictional character. Not to mention, Walter probably would have had his name in the Death Note considering he is a drug dealer.

Light was at the top of the pyramid btw. Walter worked up but was always at the mercy of forces higher than him throughout the show.

You forget that throughout the entirety of the show up until the last half of the last season Walt successfully kept his real name and face hidden behind Heisenberg

Parts of season 5 definitely reminded me of death note. There's a scene with walt waiting on a bench for jesse but jesse freaks out about a random man thinking it's a hitman so he calls walt up and says ''Nice try, asshole.'' and smirks, it's like the typical cat and mouse shit from death note.

Light has a Shinigami on his side, he knows all the rules and no one else does. He's cheating.

>Light kills Want after season one of Breaking Bad
>who wins?

The audience.

>But light is a fictional character

Yeah unfortunately Walter White doesn't have this advantage

>light is a fictional character.

Why the fuck is Chandler there

>Light went toe to toe with the worlds greatest detective
>Walter got BTFO by some fat cunt who liked rocks

Dunno, but his autistic smrik in this autistic meme is pretty funny.

you dont know what fiction means do you

Light wins as Walter never realizes they're fighting in the first place

remake of breaking bad with the death note.
>local circuit judge makes rulings on petty theft and divorce day in day out to support his family
>his peers went on to serve on the supreme court but he always downplayed how great of a judge he was focusing on being a family man
>has a loving wife son with cerebral palsy and frumpy inlaws sister in law married a mexican drug cartel kingpin who lives in america and sells cars as a way to launder money
>one day he's diagnosed with cancer after discovering a mysterious notebook
>when he opens the book he finds a page eared the only thing written on it; HIS NAME, cancer, and a date exactly 2 and half years from the date
>he has 2 and a half years to make this world one which he knows his son and wife can be safe in
>death breaking note bad
"i am the one who eats potato chips"
>fade to black
coming 2022

piss on me, you know what i meant

Light is a cartoon and Walter is live action?

In the manga Kira had trouble killing some mafia boss because his face wasn't reported. It was Mello who assassinated the guy in old fashion

Light is in a fantasy show and Walt's show is more down to earth?

I really don't. Were you implying Walt isn't fiction?

i mean walt is real while light isn't. I can be walt but I can't be light

who wins what? checkers?

yeah true I could be batman but I cant be Iron Man.

>walt is real

you're just trolling now right?

>I can be walt

Light is a cheap Japanese cartoon based on baseless supernatural premise. He doesn't follow real world rules and follows only rules made up for his plot.
Walter is a solid show that won Emmy.

This isn't the person who posed that.

I am. I wasn't going to bother addressing this because it's pretty obvious what I meant although I worded it mistakenly. Light is an animu character. Walter is indeed a fictional character but obviously more believable than some japanese white boy chad who essentially has grim reaper super powers.

well no you could be Iron Man because he's real

I don't know what's not getting across. i mean any joe schmo could become Walter but no one can become light, because Walter is real and Light isn't

autism speaks...

>...

I know, I'm looking at it

Light

>I know, I'm looking at it
I know
I am looking at it

>that one guy who thought breaking bad was based on a real story
I'm in fucking tears over here

Is that Seito Kaiba?

True. But why would you want to see a Walter fighting another Walter?
Why wouldn't you want to see Walter crossing into fantasy genre

Michael Scofield

A genius who associates with one of the most mentally retarded beings in the universe against a teen genius with messianic complex.

Easy for Light.

Would you stop pretending to be me, please? You're making me look like an ass.

Wins what? Who can kill the other? Then Light easily because how the fuck would Walter ever even figure out who Light is?

to think that this is an argument against anime

>it's not real unlike tv or movies

nice reddit spacing faggot

Light. To be honest, Light losing at the end of Death Note felt lazy and forced.

This guy is the actual imposter. Obviously I think Walt is a real person, while Light is clearly an anime character.

I think both of these are the imposters.
dude in original post would put more words in his post.
The spacing (possibly reddit spacing) is more consistent with the original post

Can we all agree Death Note was 100x better before L died? The show should have ended there

Heisenberg was pretty successful with his own intelligence and cunning. He didn't need a magical notebook to get far. Imagine if he did get the Death Note though. He'd never have been caught.

Thank you.

Near > L

My first thought as well.

Near wasn't interesting, he was just a one dimensional L ripoff because they wanted to keep the series going

the absolute state of you

You're right, he was better.

>one dimensional L
>didn't fall for Light's bullshit

can only pick one faggot

describe his character

>intelligent
>autistic
>playful
>childish
>cunning
>bold
>brash
>precognizant

so to summarize:
>smart
>a literal child

Does light get inserted into the breaking bad world, or vice reversa?

FUCK I was just about to make this thread.

At least I'm not the only one who noticed the similarity, I guess.

It would have been fun to watch Walter go out like pic related.

why didn't he just wait till they put him in a squadcar then kill everyone on the hidden note? or move to another country and change his identity or stab L to death

What an incredibly controversial opinion.

Never claimed it was controversial

You also never claimed to not be from reddit

>JESSE... WE HAVE TO KILL KIRA
>don't know Mr White, that bitch can end us from Japan and maybe we deserv...
>NO JESSE WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS. Now look at my notes, we are going to synthetize a better version of this sort of "death note"
>YEAH BITCH! LET'S COOK MAGIC AND SHIT
>JESSE I'M DOING THIS FOR MY FAMILY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Then Walt tricks another guy to write "Japan" in his death note, and the whole country is nuked to death. Next episode starts with a 15 minutes scene of Walt cooking rice with cuts of Japan being nuked.

Light is a coward with over powered powers

Walter White is a morally good gangster getting caught up in the drug game

>morally good gangster

lol.

>But light is a fictional character.

>morally good

MISTA WHITE YOU CANT BE HALF A GANGSTA ANYMORE

>do the eye deal
>get his name
>write it in book

boy that sure was difficult

>be Hal
>kill Light with harebrained scheme
check mate

>Giving up half your life to kill a literal who

For Light the eye deal would be tantamount to dying. He'd sooner overestimate his own ability than admit to losing.

You're just baiting at this point

You haven't even watched the anime if you think Light would do the eye deal.

Would pay money to see Rick beat Sheldon to death.

desu, if the writing somehow wasnt shit, an interaction/argument between them, minus chandler and johnny depp, would be at least funny

Rick and Sherlock would both decide arguing is beneath them and wouldn't participate.

I literally pitch Death Note to anyone who asks as Breaking Bad if it were an Anime. Was a big surprise to find some good weeb shit for once. Only one I've liked since then is Psycho Pass. Attack on Titan or whatever it's called is hyped to shit.