What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This
>Nazi symbolism in videos
>His MAGA cap.
When he finally admits his beliefs, YouTube will become a warzone.

He probably browses Sup Forums

Please for the love of god, please happen, he has 50mn subs. A whole generation of right wingers could be created if he does this right.

Why is Sup Forums suddenly shrilling for this guy?

Underage cancer fuck off to wherever you came from.

I know it's two thousand fucking sixteen but fucking Pewdiepie?

all time low, even for Sup Forums

lmao

hes got a nice profile pic I really do enjoy it. Does anyone have the original size?

wtf im really offended

>berg

Anyone serious about fighting jewish globalism is on 8pol. This board is trash - this thread, among others, proves it.

When the fuck did Sup Forums become so obsessed with pewdiepie? Every fucking day someone has to make a thread about this faggot.

Because he's a high-profile celebrity (whether we like to admit it or not) embedded in a particularly left-wing culture who is openly expressing right-wing beliefs.

It's all "ironic" now, but anyone with any semblance of critical thinking can see past that.

Most of his subscribers is teenage girls.

FAR RIGHT WING TEENAGE GIRLS
WHAT ELSE DO YOU FUCKING WANT!?!?

Neogaf BTFO

This man has 50 million subs, that's more than there are people in England. This matters, a lot.

Are you fucking stupid?
Do you know how big this is?
We live in an era where kids will actually give more attention to this youtuber than anyone from the media.

PewDiePie is from the future. He also has access to time travel, he's part of the Trump team to save humanity. PewDiePies job was to target the youth before (((they))) could get to them. This is all part of a bigger plan you simplefolks probably don't understand.

JUST WHAT WE FUCKING NEED!

The number one most subscribed, most viewed, most polarized YouTube celebrity of all time. I agree he's not going to change the world, but if you don't think the Jews will notice the #1 YouTube channel of all time is now subtly promoting Trump.

Maybe if there were more people like him in your country, you wouldn't be getting taken over by shitskins.

Teenage blyat girls blyat are blyat what blyat we blyat need.

blyat.

He's just being ironic.
Like filthyfrank and idubbz.

These niggers act like this because they think it's funny.

They aren't on your side, they're making fun of you.

lmao.
Big?
Are you retarded? Pewdiepie has almost as much power as Sup Forums has - 0. Dellusional stormfag.

...yes

This is true. Trump understands the true method of psychological subversion in modern times. The globalists are still trying to use the MSM but the kids dont give a shit about the MSM. They only care about memes and YouTube channels

NOT A JEWISH NAME IN SCANDINAVIA IT MEANS MOUNTAIN(A SPECIFIC TYPE).

This, that's why I don't understand the recent pewdiepie shrills. You guys are being played.

It's amazing how prevalent the subversion and demoralisation is in the majority or German posts. The problem is Germanic Aryans are the best people in the world so when they are brain washed to kill their own tribe they will just do it better than anyone else

>mountain jews
The absolute worst

>German already resigned and can only see as his woman is raped by Achmed, losing all hope for the future and being unable to see the small wins the right ideology is having
Sad.

Retard

Someone send him loads of random propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE

lets turn him in to a nazi.

But, as I say, huge part of his fans is braindead teenagers. You can put anything in their empty skull, any idea.

He's fuckig Swedish. He's probably joking about the whole thing. I seriously doubt he supports Trump.

I'm relatively certain his GF is from another country and brown.
Not to say that means he doesn't support strong borders.

He looks pretty Aryan.

>oh no! I've been found out

the most influential thing Sup Forums ever did was Jaffa calling.
still better than being a mexican in mexico.
they're also not old enough to vote in the next 10 years.

SpongeBob references

Make him watch all of the greatest story never told videos.
And, make him stream it.

Teenage girls are the most easily influenced demographic on the planet

PPD coming out as a trumpkin would mean millions of hot young pussy turning right wing overnight

Let me C my own R there Senpai

>storm-x
>flag

Ach Kevin.

isnt that what we're all doing?

none of us actually believe they extreme shit we say on the internet. but almost of all of us can unironically acknowledge the west is in a bad place

since the pewdiepie thread yesterday I actually watched some of his latest (non gameplay) videos, he actually seems pretty rational and is probably a good influence on youth
he over acts etc but thats just part of appealing to them, but for example his latest video he just shits on journalists and twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM

>a fucking kraut

>NOT A JEWISH NAME IN SCANDINAVIA IT MEANS MOUNTAIN(A SPECIFIC TYPE).
Zion?

>flag
>gets triggered by memes

classic austrian

Reported to the German Tolerance Division, enjoy your v& and the reeducation camp.

Name of this game?

lel i thought I was the only one that noticed he has a shitload of Nazi symbolism and Hitler references, it's funny watching his fans say "HES JUST BEING IRONIC" everytime he wears his MAGA hat

>no u

Really creative there, buddy.

Maybe you don't pumkin but I'm unironically 100% for the genocide of muslims in the UK, and elsewhere in the western world.

They can keep the desert, I don't give a fuck what they do there.

He'd look good in a Nazi uniform.
If it wasn't for the fucking blue hair.

twitter took him seriously enough to censor him by revoking his verified status.

i know that means jackshit in the grand scheme of things but if his support of trump fake or not gets one of his accounts deleted or banned or blacklisted from ad revenue we'll figure out where he really stands very, very quickly.

Because we started to weaponize memes.

wow great edit
($0.05 has been deposited into your account)

Besieged

But not all Muslims

He moved from Sweden because it was getting too cucked

I'm pretty sure there's >50 million in England

hey pewds

>All blyats and no cyka
Leaf/10 would not drink vodka with

>shrilling

Because they're fucking faggots.

kek

That would involve invading and genociding like 40 countries, I don't have the time for that kind of shit

They try and come here on boats though, and I'll break out the cruise missles

Sup dude

>please don't call my fellow BrĂ¼der "stormfags"
>please don't copy my memes

Are you the "alt right" everyone is talking about?
I'm sorry for interferring with your safe space.

true

Pewds lives in the UK, right?

he said people

Lol you're a retard, all the threads worth talking about from 8pol get reposted here anyway.

Minorities aren't people.

Why hasn't Sup Forums done the same, but linked a site like the DailyStormer?

He's going full out now.

Svenden

>mountain jews

lmfao

wtf i love pewdiepie now

The most degenerate town

Used to, he's been here for like 5 years

anyone still have that besiege "loss" webm?

what's 8pol?

I wonder if he's a Sup Forumsack.
He uses Sup Forums memes in his thumbnails.

you should go back to your subterran rapedungeon. I'm sure your siblings want your shriveled white cock.

I'm pretty sure Ian is subtly redpilled. He may make jokes and act completely retarded on screen, but he gives off the vibe that THAT is all an act and he's actually a really smart, well educated guy who fits well into our demographic.

This isn't the first time former cancer became based

berg means mountain in swedish

Sure friend.

like Sup Forums Sup Forums
was owned by some faggot autist kike, til he eventually sold out to the oriental jew, and they are dataming us both, selling information to kikes.
soo
pretty much like Sup Forums

Is that you, felix?

What he did (why he's a hot subject) is unverify himself and then put up that globe with meridian emoji. This completely undermines twitter's verification system. As we all know twitter uses that verify checkmark to make all the good goys seem special. It's their own little SJW club. If we follow his lead like his followers are and give ourselves the globe with meridian in our handles then we can harm the SJWs by taking away some of their clout. Verification will be openly mocked and diluted every time you tweet.

Nei

this

is the bro fist the new nazi salute guys?

Is there anything sadder than a shill that got called out but just doesn't stop? It's just childish defiance at this point.

JUST ADMIT YOU BROWSE Sup Forums YOU FAGGOT.
YOU'RE A MILLIONARE.

Plus, Ian and Felix clearly talk and know one another since they were able to convince him the shave some of his ass hair for their cake.

i'm pretty sure swedes spell it nej

at least I get paid you welfare king.
I'm even an official with pension an all that comes along with it.

He's obviously aware of Sup Forums and has been for some time, so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
back in 09 or whatever he use to do some funny mountandblade lets plays. He was full on spouting Sup Forums memes and the likes.