Legend (1985) Starrring Tom Cruise

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

gostream.is/film/legend-4900/watching.html?ep=782883
figmentfly.com/legend/index.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A great movie.

scientologist whack job beats up the devil.

A brilliant looking yet empty fantasy. It's also very childish but has some adult moments in it. Tim Curry's Devil is literally amazing though.

Adult as in Satan trying to fuck a 15 year old princess by dressing her in an S&M Goth outfit. And in the original script the devil literally did fuck the girl, but Ridley Scott bottled it.

And my love of goth chicks was ignited.

7 minutes in, Mia Sara is qt, the forest is very well done

should've spoiler-ed that pic m8, now I know that she turns evil

is that the massive forest set that got burned down? Great movie though.

no idea

Some of Tim Curry's best performances are in this.

If you aren't watching the version with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack, you're wasting your time.

The Legend of Zelda parallels

does this one have the Tangerine Dream soundtrack?
gostream.is/film/legend-4900/watching.html?ep=782883

Maximum comfiness, but I would wait winter for it.

Cruise being a bitchy faggot because his father died during filming.

What good is movie watching in a season of death?

>tfw no singing princess gf

You literally have no idea what this post did for me. I saw this movie as a child and for the life of my i never found out or could remember what it was called, only thinking that it was a legend of zelda movie and i never met anyone who knew what i was talkinh about if i referres to vague memories i have, like unicorn (always thought it was a tristarmovie) but instead its in the movie itself or a black and white checker floored dungeon

Its been literally more than 20 years that ive been looking for this movie

No problem! I'm happy for you user

That's weird. For me this movie always gets grouped into discussions with other movies like Krull and Labyrinth.

Everyone has seen Legend.

The theatrical cut feels too rushed to me, so I always go with the director's cut. Is there any fan edits out there that adds the Tangerine Dream soundtrack to the director's cut?

beneath the skin...

It's a good fantasy flick, tbqh. First, if I were you, I would watch the European (director's cut) version with the Jerry Goldsmith score and then maybe watch it again with the Tangerine Dream score. Personally, I like the JG score better. If you really want to delve into info about the film before / after you watch it, then I highly recommend this site figmentfly.com/legend/index.shtml

Does the VHS release have the Tangerine Dream s/t?

Probably. The American theatrical release has the TD soundtrack. The European theatrical release and the director's cut have the Jerry Goldsmith soundtrack.