Am I the only one here who actually liked Ice Age and especially this guy?

Am I the only one here who actually liked Ice Age and especially this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/207396/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That image looks... weird.

Anyway, I saw Ice Age 3 in theaters the same day I saw Up. It wasn't bad. Buck was a solid character and brought a lot to that movie. He was popular enough that they brought him back in the most recent one, but I didn't watch it. The franchise really needs to die.

theres nothing wrong about the image he's getting petted on the head

yes

That's not why it looks weird.

The first movie was very good. The second was much worse than the first but still acceptable since they had a interesting premise and stayed mostly true to the characters. The third is when it went into "just let this thing die" territory.

I saw the newest one and it was a straight and completely unambitious (yet still not particularly good by those parameters) kid's movie. I cringed at the internet jokes. Another thing I noticed is that the first was at least moderately grounded in that humans existed, animals were still essentially animals and in fact a human was key to the plot; the latest installments devolved into almost "funny animal" territory of anthropomorphization and completely disregarded the existence of humans. The new characters seemed to grow increasingly more annoying, and the ones introduced in that movie tried their best to catch up, except for Sid's grandma who was the source of the few chuckles I had in that whole thing

Only liked the first movie.
>tfw over 3 sequels and they didn't find the kid from the first movie as a man
>he's probably dead

i like diego he is .... hot :x

Ice age 1-3 were alright in my book. I hated everything about Ice Age 4 though.

Alright op, whats the source of this artwork? I'm a good 90% sure this is some furfag shit and its going to piss me off until I'm certain.

Not OP but I found it. Here's another hint.

what is that bulge in the stomatch?

Ez
e621.net/post/show/207396/

No.

Buck is great. And made me get through the most recent movie for a nephew's birthday party without killing myself.

this raises even more questions

>e621.net/post/show/207396/
ahhh nooo! i don't know what i was expecting.

You're adorable.

why is it gay tho

Furries are mostly gay.

The timeline of the entire franchise is extremely confusing.

In the 1st movie it seems to be set realistically somewhere in the Ice Age. But as we go on, we learn they're far enough back to have Dinosaurs, then it's the "End of the Ice Age" apparently,and with the newest movie the Ice Age hasn't even started or something with a meteor that's yet to arrive. Humans cease to exist after the 1st movie and it gives up any semblance of making sense.

This is what I came here to post. How do you have humans first and THEN dinosaurs after the ice age when theyre in green lands