Raven appreciation thread

Raven appreciation thread

No One Has Ever Masturbated To Raven

> anything I could post is NSFW

Anyone reading her current mini? I thought it started pretty strong, but this second issue sort of turned into a clusterfuck.

New fag for raven here where do I start? What are raven top tier stories? And where are my leg fags at for the woman?

It's on my pull list.

Teen Titans cartoon

She doesn't have any noteworthy comic book roles or solos.

Sins of the father.
I'm actually completely unqualified to answer but it's my understanding that that one story has been reused so many times that you might as well just read and reread it.

Fuck than I'm already done with her then of that's the case that sucks I was hoping to read some good shit for her.

>dem legs God damn!

Jinx>Raven

I will put this at the top of my list to read then thanks user!

The Teen Titans cartoon version of Raven has never existed in comics. They look somewhat similar and have similar powers and origins, but personality wise they're completely different characters. DC has made half-heated attempts in the last decade or so to turn Raven into the cartoon version, but they can't go all the way without erasing decades of character history that they just don't want to let go of.

But if you do want to learn about the comic Raven for some reason, start where she started, the Wolfman-Perez Teen Titans run from the 80s. But be warned that book when on for almost 2 decades and the longer it went the more it descended into a soap-operatic madness that has few rivals in comic book history. Among other things, it's canon in the DCU that Raven has raped everyone who was on that team.

I'd traverse her abyss, if you know what I mean.

>raped
Like sexually?

I mean, only mind raped. I think Starfire's the only one she forcefully tonsil fucked with her magic trigon tongue.

Sexually and mentally. Sometimes at the same time.

Fuck now I'm super interested. I need to read this. Got any pic related?

It's more of a spiritual rape.

Here she is dream raping Dick, using her powers to make him in love with her jusy loke she did with wally.

These are kinda hot, like damn.

Here she is impregnating Starfire in front of everyone on her wedding day.

Why does she rape user? Is she just lonely?

No one can resist the siren call of Dick's foot-long collar.

Being the daughter of a demon, she has a natural desire to give Trigon more children and grow his army of darkness, instead of doing it she satisfies her urges through mind rape/fantasies.

I may be wrong though, can't remember.

Lonely and very repressed, plus she has some self-loathing issues so I guess it's no surpised she turned out to be a serial rapist.
>here she is raping a congresswoman.

I really like TT Raven but I think that comic Raven's outfit is way better.

Please tell me that there's art of TT Raven in comic Raven's getup.

You're actually not that far off. Dark Rven started her raping spree trying to find a suitable hosts for Trigon's seed.

Comic raven seems like kind of a stupid character

The boner inducing aftermath.

The only thing stupid thing about comic Raven is how her plot constantly had to share space with less important and less interesting subplots.

I like her the only thing I dont' like it DC's attempts to force her as the character to get into the goth and emo market.

Would've liked to see her used as a bridge to get the Vertigo characters into mainline DC along with Deadman but I guess TT fans don't want their TT to get split up.

What would it take to free Raven from her problems? The Trigon thing seems pretty deep rooted but is there a way to cut their connection?

That's kind of like asking if you can separate Spider-Man and being bitten by a radioactive spider and leading to Uncle Ben's death.

Not really.

She'll always be a demon spawn even if Trigon dies, one of his children would take over it might even be her. Maybe if Trigon was killed and she took over his place and made it all sunshite and rainbows but even then she'd have to fight random children her demon father has birthed to keep it that way.

I guess there is no happy ending for her other than a simple death, she'll always be haunted by him.

Pizza helps

Perhaps if YOU were to become a greater evil than her father?

thiq

Raven for overlord of the world.

Raven and the titans would actually be great villains.

There is a great evil force within her that constantly nags her to give into her evil heritage.

>She will never give in

It hurts to live user.

She should give in. On my penis.

Her inner strength. Keeps her going, but once in a while she slips into darkness...

Hot

Is it so wrong to want full demon Raven all the time?

And when she does she's gonna corrupt all her friends.

Good stuff.

> Implying it's not the human half that's evil.

I'm out of the loop. Where's this from?

Goths need stripey stockings. It's a rule.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans which is part of a wider universe for animated original movies

Anons will disagree but it was actually pretty decent. Compared to what DC has put out for animated movies in the past few years anyway.

> A semen demon cosplaying as a demon's semen.

Meant for

I know a lot of people have find memories of this show but most of the time Raven was just a shallow character stereotype; the grumpy bookish one. The times when she broke out of that and had more personality were pretty rare, like during her storyline in the fourth season.

She wasn't any less developed than the rest of the main cast though.

It's a kids cartoon with a target audience slightly less than that of a comic book cartoon, everyone in the show was miles ahead of the going norm for said audience

Fair enough, but they could have stood for there to be less of a distinction between "Raven actually being a character" and "Raven being a grumpy goth stereotype".

That's basically the core premise of the 2003 show though. They're the Breakfast Club with superpowers.

>chasing wafius
>he doesn't even know he's someone else's wafiu
>he also wants to fug a half demon
thiskilltheCiaran.jpg

I could storytime this I suppose

Best

Do it. I want to see what the fuck is actually going down.

It had Damian Wayne x Raven
How good could it possibly have been

>tfw Damian gonna win the Ravenbowl in the comics too

>all those lewd fanfics of her that are lost to time forever

Totally not. It's always a treat to see her dark side.

She gets her human side from her mother. She wasn't evil. Just young, naive, lonely and scared.

I thought the movie was really decent. Parts of it could have been better but overall I loved it.
I'm excited for The Judas Contract follow up.

Posting best Raven.

what is this? Raven tumblr version?

Oh, you're right! Humanity isn't evil, just misunderstood! Let's talk more about spreading this info around.

>34869 ▶
>File: 1450633883854.jpg (57 KB, 453x453)

Worst Raven

Best Raven

How'd that garglemess get there?

no way; way too beautiful/artistic

Truly best Raven.

Like, it's really good.

Thank you kindly. Have some lesbians.

I wanna be a Viking wizard!

i appreciate how hard it must be to make a character dance when they are 1/3 head

BBRaeRose OT3OTYAY

You know what I like. I like that.