Why does he hate white people?

Why does he hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheenaiyengar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2008-RacialPreferencesInDating.pdf
youtu.be/9Ai8pflnmEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they deserve it

Because he's ugly, he's seriously gross looking.

Isn't he married to one?

fpbp

Also he doesn't. Many of his friends and coworkers are whites. You just don't like him.

im reading the whole thread in his voice

Jealousy I would guess. It's nice to be white and not care what subhumans think.

POO

>Many of his friends and coworkers are whites.
Hahahahahah

They're literally the root cause of the world's problems. Prove me wrong.

Because he isn't white

Take your truth talk elsewhere, Satan

/thread

Because he feels inferior

>tfw too intelligent to use a toilet

I agree with this guy. I have a black friend so that means I'm not being racist when I point out the most blacks are niggers.

As well as the world's accomplishments. Prove me Wong.

Yes. Most white girls prefer nonwhite men.

Are you serious? He works in hollywood. Not like he has much choice.

All non-whites hate whites. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Whites are the ultimate scapegoat and excuse for non-whites. Everything bad that ever happened to a non-white is whiteys fault. Every failure if a non-white is blamed on whitey. White people live rent-free in non-white heads.

Never said he wasn't racist, just that he doesn't outright hate whites. You can be literally black and still have racist thoughts towards blacks.

Jews aren't white.

Lol no. All women prefer white men, except maybe black women, but who wants them anyway.

DESIGNATED

>this meme again

They really are, though. Whites only say that when they want to single out an easy scapegoat.

do you think zuckerberg's offspring is chinese or jew or white?

Truth is the stronk meme.

>come from land surrounded by brown people
>claim to be white

All brown people hate all white people. Sooner we get that, the sooner we can stop this social justice charade.

Human beings in general are fucked up. White or not. That's the root of the world's problems.

Cause most whites o my pretend to like him

i dont know who this guy is and i dont think he hates white people but every time i see his stupid face he has that exact same stupid expression.

Hate us because he ain't us

Indians are honestly the most revolting race
>disgusting accent
>skin color is like diarrhea shit
>literally shits in the streets
>usually act like stalkers to women on the internet

His child is mixed race. If he had had it with a white lady it would have been white. What kind of question is that?

But everything is da joos, right?

It's Jews themselves who identify as a different race.

annoying voice, despicable politics, and never came close to being funny.

he is only famous because it is current year

No, that guy is right. Why do you hate facts?

Mixed wasn't an option given to you no one cares about what the kid thinks. Chinks wont accept a half jew and whites wont either. Therefore it's only option is jewish

Except whites are literally worshipped throughout Latin America, India, etc.
Only Jews hate whites, and they try hard to make everyone else hate them too.

oh fuck off.. India has done more for humanity than fucking Africa

Lol it wasn't an option given to me by who, you?
>argument must fit within my parameters
-t. Brainlet

probably this

And I say this as a non-white but the Unabomber was 100% right, leftists are driven by feelings of inferiority and insecurity, even for those whose groups to which they don't belong.

>facts
Except literally every study done on the matter shows the opposite of what you said. You just have your own fetish driven delusions.

He's a traitor to his people

>can't into basic game theory and social dynamics
what did the brainlet mean by this?

He's a paki

That's like 3x worse

I don't know, Indians are pretty based and Aryan.

they probably made fun of his retarded name when he was at school

>kumail nanjiani

lel

>pretending Indians are worse than niggers

Last I checked they don't account for over 50% of the country's crime despite being 13% of the population. Oh and we don't know how Africans act towards women because nearly 1 billion niggers have no internet access. Because they're so ass backwards. Some of their societies didn't even discover the wheel until colonial Europeans brought it along.

Changing the subject. The point is none of the answers you suggested were correct.
Truth is, society will decide what "race" he is based on arbitrary (and random) physical features.
Or in laymans terms, if he looks like a chink people will think he's a chink. And if he doesn't he'll be "hapa", or mixed.

I don't believe you lmao. post your source

who cares?

he's a filthy poo

I didn't change the subject you are just too stupid to understand my point

Honestly, just, fuck white people. This is the only time in history they haven't acted like deranged mad men so they've started electing them instead.

I wonder what it was like to live in America when the Irish and Italians weren't considered white.

on the other hand indians are an incompetent cancer on the scientific and medical infrastructure

Because he knows everything he achieved is thanks to white people, and that he could never do so on his own anywhere else.

Italians literally aren't even euros or white, irish are just like polish or something tier

They still aren't

Yea, fuck niggers though. I mean, I have black friends, so I'm not racist though.

Then why don't you spell it out for me smart guy. Were you suggesting that people who are mixed race have no racial identity? Because I am suggesting the same thing.

Well here's one but there are many 2bh

sheenaiyengar.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2008-RacialPreferencesInDating.pdf

All come up with similar results - white people want to date eachother and non-whites want to date white people.

read

>jews are white
>jew+chinese = jew
???
inb4 shitty hapa rebuttle ignoring my point again

What the fuck? When/how did I imply that?

>like polish or something tier
Maybe in terms of being drunken belligerents, but at least we have culture

Well ok, I'm sure you have a very objective basis for that belief and that it's not coming from arbitrary racial hatred.

>ask for my point explained again
>think green text is your implications
>call other people brainlets
???

Every people has always behaved terribly. The Arab slave trade took 1.5 million western Europeans as slaves. Only reason there isn't a huge diaspora of slave descendants is because they were castrated.

I don't think you know how to greentext.
Anyways, jew + chinese =/= jew, especially considering the jew is coming from Mark.
Mother has to be jewish for you to be jewish, religious/ethnically.

incompetent doctors & poor qualilty medical literature

What the fuck? Judaism passing through the mother is just another religious law, like "don't eat bacon." It has nothing to do with what ethnicity someone is.

>Jewish
>white

jews make exceptions for that law all the time but it is irrelevant to my argument

Yes, I agree. Anyways, the ethnicity of the child is MIXED. I think you're just looking for a fight, you reek of underage btw

Correction: everyone hates blacks. Asians like whites, but everyone hates blacks, even other blacks

that's not me also
>underaged
you're the one who doesn't even know how to green text

I know this kids father and he is the nicest guy around. His son is a virtue signaling prick with a victim complex.

haha OK guys. what a fucking retarded waste of time this was.

>Haha guys this is clearly MIXED oil-water the proportions and who's willing to drink it doesn't matter at all

Only in whiney murican "minoririties". In their own countries non-whites love white people, or are indifferent to them, or see them as easy money at worst.

Jews aren't white

yeah tell that to the south africans, better do it soon tho

Hate is the wrong word. It's envy. I am envious of the whites and all the benefits being white gives you.

He doesn't, it's part of his brand.
On an episode of harmontown he blatantly says "it was one of stupid social justice tweets..." he smiles at the audience and says "it's part of my brand." And there's some uncomfy laughing.
It's never about conviction or belief, it's about manipulative branding tactics.
On the subject, fuck dan Harmon, he's a driving force in injecting his bullshit where it isn't needed.

Yeah there are some exceptions but in general it's rare to find this kind of anti-white SJW attitude except from "western" non-whites. People in rural Pakistan or Brazil don't care about getting the right colour emojis or whatever the fuck makes white people so evil.

youtu.be/9Ai8pflnmEo
4:45 to hear what I meant.

Two parents?

Because white is the norm. White is the ideal.

And if you're not white and trying to be either of those things it fucks with your head and turns you into an insane, seething, jealous freak who wants to ruin everything

there more indian scientists, doctors and engineers in America than nigger scientists, doctors and engineers despite niggers being more than 4 times the popultation of indians in america.

stop being jealous , you subhuman nigger ape

>paki
>not muslim indians
??

>Why does he hate white people?
Because he isn't white and he is living in a white country.

I had to come back, i had to come back.
Honestly, what the FUCK are you talking about? Oil and water?
>races can't mix
WRONG
Also who drinks oil and water? Hackneyed analogy, 2/10 made me reply

thats not a good thing though, blacks mostly just kill each other indians are a negative to large scale science medicine and the middle/uppermiddle class
indians drink oil water they call it curry