pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bi22RvKGaQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAVID LYNCH IS A HACK

DAVID LYNCH IS A HACK

OH MY GOD IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE, GENIUS TAKE MY MONEY

This thread was made first, it's the real thread.

ITS SLIPPERY IN HERE

THE SHIT. IT COMES OUT OF MY ASS MR. JEFFRIES.

make sense of it

DOPPLEGANGER

meanwhile on reddit...

I love how we're all supposed to forget Annie existed. It's so dumb. I don't see why Diane couldn't have been replaced by Annie,it would have made far more sense.

Nearly everything has already been answered and all the general is now is the same people reposing the same pasta asking the same questions over and over even though they have already been answered. Extremely condensed answers follow;

>Cooper and Carrie Page are in 2017 (multiple confirmation from screenshots, such as gas prices, town population)
>Carrie is a completely different person who has lived a completely different life
>Audrey is in a coma. Every Audrey scene takes place inside her own mind
>Annie was murdered by Dopplecoop after he raped Audrey and burned down Briggs office
>Sarah Palmer is possessed by Jow-Daeh, she always has been since she was a child
>The girl in episode eight is young Sarah Palmer
>The two people driving the car at night are Richard and Linda, not Dale and Diane
>When Linda sees the vision of Diane at the motel that is Diane and Coop starting to enter their world. After this Richard and Linda have sex, then Coop wakes up in the other hotel
>Jow-Daeh stabs the picture in fury because Cooper helped Laura escape her death
>Cooper travels to the lodge, then to the real world 1988, then back to the lodge to rescue the real Diane, then to the new reality that rescuing Laura created
>Mike was never good, and the lodge spirits have always been advancing their own plans involving Laura, not helping Cooper
>Carrie screams at the end because she is experiencing memories crossing over from Laura's reality

For expanded versions of these answers and more simply watch the show. It's all on the screen.

that site is cancer

Jesus Christ, they act as if Lynch owes them something

Can someone please explain the last two episodes for a brainlet?

Meanwhile on /tpg/
Oh...

LYNCH ETERNALLY BTFO

>after a time-investment
Why do people keeping bringing up "muh 18 hours" from? Clearly they couldn't have been important if you were watching tv in them.

>We could've watched this have sex with Cooper if Lynch wasn't such a spiteful cunt

Fuck Lynch and fuck that ugly old bag Laura Dern. Making Diane a character was the dumbest shit he's ever done.

Rewatching ep 17 atm. It really is incredibly cringy a 2nd time.

>Bob is an orb that gets punched into pieces
>Cooper's face on the screen for 10 minutes

Imagine being someone who watched this show when it first aired. When it was a murder mystery that had a hint of paranormal and was easy to follow. And then this comes along and it's a fucking mess.

>>Cooper's face on the screen for 10 minutes
I thought for a moment something was wrong with video player or something lmao

Forgot pic

>nufag detect
thank god you kids have to be in school tomorrow

What a dirty little whore

The Diane romance subplot was bad. it should've been either Annie or Audrey

The Boball fight was hilarious but Coop's face on the screen was great.
That's the exact moment it all started to fall apart for Coop.

Annie was awful, so was Diane though, so I don't know how to feel about this.

>muh 18 hours
i literally have ~16k hours into one mmo
and then i have over 10k hours into various ARPGS
fucking normies crying they wasted 18 hours of their time, try wasting your entire teenage years

Are we sure Laura is "waking up" at the end? It seemed like Sarah (Jow-Daeh) was mocking her.

Milwaukee magic

It should have been Annie. Lynch was just being egotistical and pretending Annie never existed. So what the showrunners fucked up when he left,he should have just played with the cards he was dealt instead of pulling this forced shit with Diane. Just think about how much more sense it would all make if Diane character was replaced with Annie. But he just had to give Laura Dern a job. She's such an awful actress.

>Laura Dern
>awful actress

Nigger, what?

requesting the pic that shows the symbol, pylon and card together plz

did you guys see half the special effects/cgi?
do you think lynch has the budget for heather graham? i definitely dont think so.

Like or dislike Annie,at least Cooper's love for her would have made sense. Think about it we see absolutely no contact between Diane and Cooper in the entire show until the last two episodes whereas we had half a season of Annie and Cooper's relationship being formed. And pretty much the entire reason for season 3 was because Annie got kidnapped and Cooper tried to save her.

what a shit ending lol

She is awful. Have you ever seen her attempt to cry? It's to painful to watch.

Lynch is a fucking hack.

Lynch actually had the balls to tease Cooper undoing Laura's death and then follow it up with fucking nonsense plot cliffhanger

Why did the fireman tell Andy Naido was important? Yes she was Diane, but did that matter? How would the fireman's plan have been at all damaged by the real Diane dying

I found my favorite of that Bob right scene.

Also, what could the book next month possibly help to explain?

>ywn wake up dead

You may be a brainlet if you don't realize every thread was wrapped up with the ending.

She definitely remembered something, and she did the Laura scream.

It's possible instead of being an entire new reality that world was only a different dream world. I don't really like this theory but the only thing I will say gives credence to it is when Cooper says "What year is this" if you watch Laura's face she appears not to know either. It looks as though she tries to answer him, then realizes she doesn't know herself, then that triggers the realization that it's all a dream. Then she screams.

This part is probably one of the few things that actually is not really fully answerable and unless Lynch does a season four never will be.

They were either in a new reality created by Coop messing with time and fate by rescuing Laura. Or they were in a dreamworld created by the lodge spirits to imprison the Laura that Cooper saved from getting killed. Or the entire Twin Peaks reality was being dreamed by Carrie Page from this reality. Etc, there are many other ways to see it. Unless we get season four it's not going to be answered conclusively.

fireman thought she was prime asian pussy
little did he know that it was an elaborate illusion by judy

>Yes she was Diane

Christ.

No, she was not Diane.

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

My reaction at credit roll

Starts at 15:35

youtu.be/bi22RvKGaQ0

Yeah it's fine if they steal that one. It's something only an idiot would believe anyway.

No it only proves that Lynch needs to be on a fucking leash or else you'll get art that doesn't make sense to anyone, not even Lynch seems to understand his own shit.

I am so profoundly impacted by this ending. It was such a sobering reminder to watch Part 18, which goes back to the very core of Twin Peaks, much like Fire Walk With Me did.

There is no fantastical answer to this, there was no answers at that door, Dale was so desperately hoping there would be, and you hear it in his voice how devastated he is. Laura can't be saved, when all is said and done she still is that same girl that got raped and murdered by her father.

Gonna go cry myself to sleep now. I loved Part 18, it feels profound, I am so shaken.

Jumping Man was credited in ep17 but I don't remember him at all?

superfans are an unbearable bunch

>art that doesn't make sense to anyone

It made sense to a lot of people.

It just didn't make sense to you.

Friendly reminder that

交代, or "jiāo dài", is Chinese meaning 'to explain'. The ultimate negative force is explanation.

Came down the steps as Cooper went to Jeffries.

There was a flash of an image of him in one of the cooper scenes, I think it was when him and Mike were going up the stairs? It was just like a two second afterimage.

Part 18 completely ruined my day

in a good way

Have you seen an interview with him? He can't even describe the shit. He just does stuff because he thinks it looks great.

>the big bad of Lynch's series is literally AN EXPLANATION

Lynch is just farming garmonbozia at this point

So what was supposed to happen with Laura meeting Sarah (Jumping Man).

/r/ing the pic with all the different characters kyle played throughout twin peaks seasons

I understand her sorrow

So what was the significance of the little ginger kid and his grandmother? I don't think their presence in the lodge or in FWWM is ever explained.

Laura has to be with Judy in order to keep Judy from farming too much garmonbozia???

How many different badges does Coop have on his suit

LYNCH YOU MOTHERFUCKER I JUST WANTED CLOSURE AFTER 25 FUCKING YEARS

>Sarah (Jumping Man)

Sarah is not the Jumping Man.

I feel like we've been over this so many times.

the only thing i dont follow is the connection people are making that sarah is leaping lad

that's Mrs. Tremond and her grandson

they also go by Chalfont

ring any bells?

there was her face flashing on leaping man, but that's about it

REMINDER THAT JANEY-E AND SONNY JIM GOT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH COOP/DOUGIE

THIS IS THE ONLY ENDING THAT MATTERS

THE COOP TRYING TO SAVE LAURA FROM DYING IS A RETARD

Ahh,so they owned the Palmers house before the current owners?

They were both lodge spirits who appeared to be trying to give up on doing evil, but it was never really that clear. Like Mike they may have been just working to advance the lodge spirits agenda.

>Dude, he is just throwing shit at the screen that looks cool. It means nothing. The director literally admited in a interview I won't post!

Why in every discussion about "artsy" filmmaker there is always THAT guy? They sometimes post horrible misquotes to or outright lie.

WHO CARES? Annie is the most forgettable character ever

We live inside a dream.

YOU GOT CLOSURE stupid faggot. FACTS OF WHAT HAPPENED
>dale got out of the lodge
>doppledale got put back in the lodge
>bob defeated once and for all

Real Diane is not even a character. We know so little about her.

>yfw you realize that Coop went back to live happily with Janey-E and Sonny Jim while he sent his tulpa to finish an adventure he knew could never be won

>Laura Palmer was created to counteract the Experiment’s evil. That evil is the total destructive power of our species, reflected back at us. Laura was meant to be total goodness. But the Experiment, who is Judy, who is Sarah Palmer, had a plan. Her child BOB was to taint & finally possess Laura. She possessed Sarah Palmer to ensure this happened.

>In FWWM, Laura defeats this plan via her own death. But to do this, she bound herself to the Black Lodge. She was out of Judy’s way. But Laura was still needed to somehow destroy Judy. And so Dale was given the means to go back in time and rescue Laura from death. He did this, erasing her death. Judy saw this happen and attacked Laura’s photo, and Laura herself. Laura was torn from Dale in the past, and from the Black Lodge. Judy sent Laura to another level of the dream: a new reality. Here she was corrupted again, remade into a killer. She was once again made like the pale horse: dark within.

>Dale still believes she can destroy Judy. He brings her to Twin Peaks; he hopes to kill 2 birds with 1 stone: return Laura to herself by destroying Judy. But when they arrive, the Twin Peaks of this parallel universe has already been tainted beyond repair. Chalfont & Tremond are the names used by a Black Lodge spirit: the grandmother. Laura is awakened to herself when she recognizes this darkness, the same darkness that has finally corrupted her. Dale and his allies have failed. Humanity’s evil is too great.

>Reality works like a dream. Parallel universes follow the logic of one dream giving way to another. Judy is slowly devouring the dream, as we devour ourselves. Our goodness, personified by Dale and the Fireman, is ultimately not enough.

REMINDER THAT THAT ENTIRE REALITY AND EVERY LIVING THING IN IT WAS ERASED BY A QUANTUM COLLAPSE INITIATED BY DALE COOPER CHANGING TIME

DOUGIE LITERALLY HAD TIME TO SIT DOWN AND REACH FOR A FORK TO EAT SOME CAKE AND THEN ALL OF REALITY COLLAPSED AROUND HIM, EVERY PARTICLE IN HIS BODY EXPLODED AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, AND HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE BECAME ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE

no, only in the reality that Part 18 takes place in, no the OG timeline

Kyle MacLachlan should win an emmy desu

Makes sense considering how fucking off he was in ep 18

I really dont understand why everyones having a shit fit with this
The ending is pretty obvious if you think about it for a couple of hours

17, was the original ending and everything is thrown out of wack when judy takes laura the show keeps going and ends with juilie crews and the red curtains as if thats supposed to be the ending

18, is the unexpected real ending of the show and in lauras dream, her screaming and then everything suddenly black shows the dream is over
They werent gonna play the theme and happily ever after stuff cause they just did that in 17. Cooper isnt mr.c or any of that bullshit the dude clearly didnt see this coming and knows he's in a fake world when interacting with everyone in the diner

Cooper didnt fuck up, he was looking for the final push in the end to get laura to wake up but didnt know how it was the one time he didnt. Then laura screams realizing its a dream and that does it. Its over

LOL IT WAS ALL A DREAM: the show

>Laura Palmer was created to counteract the Experiment’s evil.

Where on Earth did you pull this from?

reddit faggot shit

THIS. Part 17 is the conclusion to Season 3, Part 18 is the epilogue. Cooper is on a mission to wake up Laura from the "dream" (reality), which he succeeds in doing when she screams.

watch part 8

He's not completely wrong, The Fireman and Senorita Dido create Laura's soul and send it to earth to be born after they watch Jow-Deah creating BOB and sending him to earth with the other eggs. Happens in episode eight.

Probably from the episode where the Fireman is watching the Atomic Bomb go off and Judy creating BOB and so Laura pops out of his head as a golden orb and they send it to Earth.

I want this person to wash up dead on a beach

post yfw

There's one scene that still really irks me.

I forget which episode it was,but it was the black and white episode with the Giant when he created Laura Palmer with that small golden ball. Remember before this he was listening to the large bell? It was giving him the order to create Laura Palmer.

Who was the bell? We never saw anything else regarding that large bell. I remember The Giant and Mother staring and each other solemnly once it gave them the order. Is the bell Judy or was it God?

literally this

>Airforcefu coming through