youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs
youtube.com/watch?v=zV3AZFuaJVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never did
and there's nothing wrong with giant mechanical spiders

one of very few steampunk flicks. no matter how bad it is, can't hate

one of the rare times both actors line up with their name on the poster

I think poster designers must do that on purpose
I mean they know that the leftmost name is always the biggest star so why not just always have the big name on the left?

I like the song.

It's not only one of the most neutral meme flicks of all time, but I've never seen it mentioned on here. Can't you just bring it up like a normal human?

No one cares about your OCD, you babies

>Will Smith will never make a song for one of his movies again

Because it is more prestigious to be billed first, and you want your biggest star in the middle of the poster. So the actors have it in their contract that they receive first billing, so their name is first on the poster/credits, but then the studio decides they want the picture of the star front and centre, so you get names and pictures that don't line up.

He didn't really MAKE the song but he performed it well live for loads and loads of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs

I don't know why this movie gets so much hate.
The dialogue is legitimately clever

Steam punk is fucking gay.

Sisko is so fucking gay

when did reddit start making remixes?

that shits older than you, kiddo.

>Why do we hate this movie again?

We don't. There are those who suck critic cock and go along with what they say. There was no legitimate reason to hate this movie. Its like all the critics got together and said "We haven't collectively shit on anything lately, someone pick something"

Its enjoyable. The banter between the heros and the villain alone is fantastic.

>There was no legitimate reason to hate this movie.
I think it was honestly ahead of its time.
If it was released today, it'd be quite popular

The "problem" is that the movie it's a mix between "adult" things and childish things.
It's got lots of sex and violence, but it's also full of wacky things like a giant walking spider.
Critics didn't know whether to shit on it for being a raunchy kids movie or a silly adult one.

Of course nowadays, those types of movies are par for the course.

>and you want your biggest star in the middle of the poster
That fucking robot spider I swear to god.

How did the Frankenstein monster at the end die?
Will Smith hands him a wrench, and then he short circuits or something

WICKAWICKAWOWOW

You're right
If it was a Marvel movie it would be the "next best thing after GotG"

90s were fun. Now its just Disney everywhere, makes me sick.

The way the movie gleefully killed off those girls who followed the villain around and treated their deaths as humorous always stood out to me, in a bad way. Idk why because the movie has a really high body count and it's just as irreverent towards all the other characters who get offed, but those girls' deaths just seemed extra crude or tacky somehow in a way I can't explain.

He gets electrocuted when he lifts the wrench up and hits some exposed wires I think.

>I ain't seen him in a COONs age
flick has some great bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=zV3AZFuaJVQ

Reminder that this was the film that prevented Will Smith from being Neo in The Matrix

Prevented? totally Smith's choice

Will Smith picks his roles from a business plan.

I watched it recently wondering the same thing. It deserves the hate. It's shit.

Thank the gods for that

RICKY WAH WAH WEST
JIM WEST

I ironically love this movie for it's stupidity, tastelessness, and balls-out hamminess.

I unironically love its design and visuals, tone and pacing.

I dont. Its fun

this

I don't, I watched it last night, it was great.