Syria - Failed Turkish invasion edition

Turks & other roaches, what are you saying to the failure that is the invasion? ISIS has actually gained territory again in the last 48 hours, both West of Jarablus - even territory held by Kurds before - and against the FSA east of al-Rai.

Looks like the Turkish invasion has done only one thing - helped ISIS regain territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is surprising, how ?

the only turkish incentive for this invasion is to prevent kurds from making a political entity as it will give kurds in turkey a reason to push for separating

Turkey could not care less what their sunni brethren from ISIS is doing

>panicking over some villages regained by ISIS

hahahaha welcome to the Syrian war, newfag

>the only turkish incentive for this invasion is to prevent kurds from making a political entity as it will give kurds in turkey a reason to push for separating

The territory occupied by Turkey is less than 0.2% of the Kurdish territory in Syria. How does that help Turkey when 99.8% of Kurdish territory is still held by the Kurds?

>every Turk is a born soldier
>4th best army in the world
>"we gonna stomp them to death in one week"

Dont get too happy. Its just a ISIS counter attack. Lets see if they can hold the ground or if they are beaten back by Turkey.

>>panicking over some villages regained by ISIS
>hahahaha welcome to the Syrian war, newfag

What panick? The point is, the invasion is failing. Turks and their jihadist "moderates" are on the retreat.

>>"we gonna stomp them to death in one week"
It has been 10 days already, roach. Where is the stomping?

The idea is to stop the two areas from linking up and forming a coherent state that might become a functional entity in the postwar era.

>Failed Turkish invasion
>Looks like the Turkish invasion has done only one thing - helped ISIS regain territory.
Implying it wasn't their goal...

>300 soldiers
>20 Armored vehicles

>last night our artillery fired 104 rounds on 21 targets

I think they don't even try. Also US is quite unhappy with Turkish intervention.

The point is that you are judging this too early. Situation for the FSA in Azaz was seen as hopeless just a few months ago yet they advanced and captured al Rai. They have not loss any major ground, just villages they captured only a few days ago.

The whole border will fall to Turkey and the FSA, this is not even in doubt. What's in question is how far south will they move and whether they will succeed. That is how we judge whether it failed or not.

ISIS retaking villages from anyone is just Saturday morning news in the Middle East.

>>>"we gonna stomp them to death in one week"
>It has been 10 days already, roach. Where is the stomping?
You don't even get irony, why are you on Sup Forums?

And our artillery fired ~1000 rounds in last 8 days.

they don't even try.

Usually the artillery regiments in this region can fire 1000 rounds in couple minutes if they need to.

shut the fuck up you emirati cunt your dad probably donates to ISIS

Rebels are dominating Hama at the moment, what the fuck is Assad doing?

There was an interesting article about how the Syrian Army has effectively become warlordized after all these years. Lots of SAA commanders don't even communicate with each other and sometimes have feuds over territory.

>Newfag
Says the uae goatfucker, shilling like crazy since like one month

And please stop with the FSA meme army, it only exists in your wet dreams.
Take the pill and open your camelic eyes : the armed forces following the Turks are no more than islamist militias with 0 morale, who will flee like Saudi tanks before the Houthis as soon as their protectors will leave.

>Looks like the Turkish invasion has done only one thing - helped ISIS regain territory.
That was exactly what it was supposed to achieve though. Erdogan and ISIS are buttbuddies

It reminds me of my country's """"" leader""""" announcing war against isis, with like 3 bombings a month, avoiding the toyota convoys of course. Then the RuAf came and showed them what's a bombing campaign, no more bakeries and baby incubators in Syria now

link?

YPG would wipe out ISIS in northern Syria if you would give them a few months. Thanks to Erdogan ISIS will prevail.

Now we just need Aleppo Syrian to appear. He's ok right guys?

warontherocks.com/2016/08/the-decay-of-the-syrian-regime-is-much-worse-than-you-think/

I get why Turkey is opposed to this - they'd only lose territory and wealth. But why isn't the West and the UN for a kurdish state? I thought self-determination of nations was supposed to be a thing...

UN - not even once.

Trust me, they are trying. It's like when Turks try to fuck some whore. The whore says "ok, go for it, now, fuck me" and then "you can try, you can do it" and then "what's wrong, don't you want to fuck me?" and the Turk says "but I am fucking you for 5 minutes straight! Don't you feel my 2 inch cock?"

YPG couldn't take a major town for months with US airforce. They are just like FSA with superior airforce. Now its gone too.

YPG/PKK is the enemy for t*rks, not ISIS. This is like Syria Civil War basics.

thnaks
It reads like an increasingly nervous man wrote it tho.
but is interesting nontheless

Disregard this shill. US expat or a bored prince.

It was written by the same guy who claims that the saa only got 6000 men left except for militia.
he conveniently never wrote an article before and is massivly promoted by leister. Go figure.

daily reminder that the invasion happened right after this was going on

>YPG couldn't take a major town for months with US airforce. They are just like FSA with superior airforce.
So Turkey doesn't have an airforce? What happened? Did all Turkish planes fly to Greece after the coup?