How do smurfs reproduce?

How do smurfs reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NO8wk4n1Cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who birthed Baby Smurf?

They have smurf

Well, thanks for getting THAT out of the way, because every Smurf thread turns into reproduction discussion before too long.

Smurfs do no reproduce. They live for hundreds of years naturally. Once every Blue Moon, a new Smurf is delivered by the Stork, sent by persons unknown. Smurfette, Sassette, Vexy, Hackus, and presumably Nanny were all created by magical means, and are not 'true' Smurfs.

budding

rape

Sassette a cute and best.

When a smurf and a smurf fall in smurf, the smurf inserts his smurf into the smurf's smurf. He then smurfs her right in the smurf and calls smurf a smurfing smurf. The smurf leaves and the smurf stews in their combined smurf. Around 9 smurfs later, smurf gets a letter in the mail from smurf demanding smurf support. That's how smurfs are made.

nanny was smurfette lost in time and grew old. in the last seasons produced they were traveling through time and sacrificed the crystals they used to travel time to save their human friends.

Is that so? I've been wondering for a long time where Nanny came from.

Come on! They have one female servicing a large group of males. That implies a species that lays eggs.

>9 smurfs later

Shut up Boco, and take your Venture Bros. Quotes with you. And if you see any Donnie Darko quotes on the way in, tell them to fuck off as well.

You can't hide your mistake from me, asshole.

>Once every Blue Moon, a new Smurf is delivered by the Stork, sent by persons unknown

I know, right? And they kinda just gloss over the fact, too.

I want to know who this mysterious Smurf-sender is.

An actual good Smurfs movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NO8wk4n1Cs

Smurfette is just one big cum-dumpster.

The Smurf species is fucked once she hits menopause.

Then Sassette will have to take over...

...Excellent...

Papa Smurf, can I lick your ass?

It's been a very long time since I've read it, but I seem to recall that Smurfs were all created through magic, by some wizard in the past. I don't know if that was part of Peyo's lore, or if it came later. Assuming I'm not completely mistaken, of course.

But if it is the case, maybe the Blue Moon arrivals are part of a spell that's still in place.

Smurfs are asexual.

Future Gargamel, who is overcome with regrets.

All I know is that the cartoon says that the stork brings a new baby Smurf on the night of a blue moon.
Also, Gargamel can make a Smurf with magic, but it will generally turn out female.
Also, smurf this thread and the smurf it smurfed in on.

>generally turn out female

Well, Smurfette was intentionally created as a female (to infiltrate the Smurf village and drive them mad), and Sassette was molded by the other Smurflings to be a sister for Smurfette. Not much is explained about Vexy and Hackus' creation, but most people don't consider the films to be canon anyway.

Smurfing is played out, likpating is the new hotness

I've always been attracted to fantasy women with blue skin, and Smurfette has given me boners since before I knew what boners were.