toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/ryusei//images/6/3323535bf62d9a69247a0998f574f751b1bc3c55.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

and I'm out. enjoy your "Halloween" marathon

I'm not sticking around tonight.

>Toonami might air Propandum: Clean Burning Mechs

I don't know why I can't quit this shit.

Time For Toonami.

Will Home Movies ever air on Adult Swim again?

I'm so hype for episode 3 of Jojo. If anyone was on the fence, tonight's episode will sell you

lmao why are you even watching this week

>tonight

got some bad news for you, user....

Are you a fishing guy with the wormed hooks?

The best time of the week has finally arrived!

Except it's a marathon of Gundam. Won't be sticking around for that. At least I'll be rested for work tomorrow.

YOU KNOW THE BEST PART OF A MARATHON NIGHT?

NO ONE PUNCH MEME TO TANK THE RATINGS

I don't think many people will.

There marathoning the worst show you the block

I forgot, what are they showing tonight?

We are saigo no survivor!!!!!!!

Try reading the thread fuckstick

Tonight's schedule

8:00 - PREMIERE - Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Aliens from Outer Space
8:30 - PREMIERE - Dreamworks Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury

9:00/3:30 - Bob's Burgers "O.T. The Outside Toilet"
9:30/4:00 - Bob's Burgers "Full Bars"
10:00/4:30 - American Dad "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls"
10:30/5:00 - American Dad "Moon Over Isla Island"
11:00 - Family Guy "Death Lives"
11:30 - Family Guy "Family Guy Viewer Mail #1"

A GODDAMN GUNDAM MARATHON
12:00 - "Funeral Rites"
12:30 - "Vessel of Hope"
1:00 - "Trail of Footprints"
1:30 - "Fumitan Admoss"
2:00 - "Kudelia's Decision"
2:30 - "Voice"
3:00 - "Gravity of Wishes"

5:30 - KOTH "Movin' On Up"

>get hype for tonight
>remember it's an IBO marathon

don't lose your weight

Son of a bitch! That said, S2 is shaping up kinda nicely, provided it doesn't follow the episode on/episode off with action.

Anyone playing World of Final Fantasy?

so who's ready for mob psycho 100

because funimation hasn't said shit about the not at all simultaneous simuldub still despite giving details for every other simuldub like they did with dimension w so i'm assuming that it's coming to toonami

Why's the thread up so early?
Anyways, what are you fuckers doing instead of watching IBO tonight?

Watching IBO.

funposting

I have an hour of occultic nine to catch up on.

Honestly since you bring it up every single god damn week for the past 4-5 months, you have effectively turned me off to the show

Oh man, the Jojo vs Dio fight is gonna be super hype tonight. And it really sets the Halloween mood too.

Can't. Wait.

>early
>same time it's always up

Watch CN, Alternating playing Sam and Max Season 3 and Emulating Yugioh Tag Force 1, and drawing whenever

Since this marathon is honor of Halloween, How would y'all feel about a Spooky horror themed hungry games?

We need more.

Sounds great. What time will you collect tonight?

meanwhile, on Dragon Ball Super...

every time is see this picture it gets better.

So let's think realistically for a minute. What other genres of anime could Toonami attempt that wouldn't be a total disaster? I'm well aware that Demarco is hard on the action only rule, but it's pretty clear Toonami will need to at least attempt to diversify if they want to maintain relevance.

Also, give an example of a show to go with your genre choice

When I looked on my guide earlier, it looked like tonight was going to be a Gundam marathon.
Sorry for bursting your bubble if I'm not wrong.

Yea go for it, what constitutes as spooky? Actual spookers or would normal characters in Halloween outfits count?

but i've been bringing it up every week for the past 8~9 months

why didn't you listen sooner

I am indebted to the user who made it. if you're out there plankton poster, please make more

Come on bro, 15 posts up the same exact bait got tossed out.

Oh my bad, I didn't want to overshoot the number lest I get accused of overreacting

Reminder that Jojo never drew a dime and will kill the block deader than Sup Forums

oh it's fine

I wonder how much longer we have.

Hey lads, I just want to remind you to have your ad blocker of choice set to filter Sup Forums ads until Hiro chooses to get his act together.

Remember that Sup Forums is NOT actually in danger. 2ch warned us that Hiro played the same ruse on them to rake in cash on top of justify packing the site with malware ads

I feel like I wanna just start collecting at midnight since I doubt anyone will care about bogging down the marathon.
I kinda wanna keep it to mostly monsters, creatures, ghosts and other stereotypically spooky stuff from toonami.

We need a Never-ever bowl

I'd say mystery/thriller might be able to survive. Parasyte was horror/mystery with a bit of action tacked on here and there and it did great.

If Toonami did attempt breaking the mould though, they need to ease into it with a popular title. Since they are action only, it's easier to get away with less known titles, not so much when they switch genres. I'd say this would be a good contender

This is gonna be a boring night, so a boring question:
What are you going to do this halloween?

Edgy Magical Girl anime

Ok cool, probably better that way otherwise it will be full of normal characters

Watch the scariest thing I can think of, Dragon Ball Evolution and Avatar: The Last Airbender movie

Never-ever bowl?

we need more comedy, then we can slowly replace [as] with toonami

so here's saiki

Watch TV,shitpost, read traditional story times sex a thicc milf hopefully

probably finish watching the last four episodes of outlaw star and shitpost, might rewatch Fumitan's death to see if I missed anything because I had no emotion the first time

Arrive home slightly too late to give kids candy but hopefully that means i can buy a huge amount of my own candy.

do it for us user-kun

also how thicc we talking?

what does sex with your best friend feel like?

There's too many of those now.

delete this abomination, you FREAK

I will senpai, and a little less thicc than hotdog ragyo

>Read news story today
>8 goddesses control entire country by controlling its president
>oh hey that must be some new anime
>it's actually happening in South Korea

Has anime gone too far?

>a shit rerun from an edgy show

I'm out! See ya next week once Jojo comes back.

Raise your FAAAAAAAAAG

I'm reminded of Pilot Candidate(Candidate for Goddess) for some fucking reason with this post.

you lucky bastard

Finishing my work on, and then posting, the next Toonami Marathon Fapfic. Guaranteed to be infinitely more Halloween-related than fucking IBO!

It balances out. I'll lose something along the way.

Yes.

>hotdog ragyo
I know what you mean but for some reason I'm imagining Ragyo in a hotdog costume

>Guaranteed to be infinitely more Halloween-related than fucking IBO!
You're not alone, /m/ and Sup Forums don't like it either and are now calling it Iron Menstruation like 2chan is.

FUCK who though Gundam marathon is a good fucking idea for Halloween get hellsong or some shit

I'm reminded of Oh! My Goddess!

DRAWFAG I SUMMON YOU

Should have just been regular schedule, Halloween is a one day holiday and it isn't today

Already here

>no new Toonami
>no new Animation Domination

what is the point of this weekend, there are literally shows premiering new episodes on Halloween night

not him, but please draw Strike Freedom slaying Barbatos while stating "franchise cancer terminated", please.

Ragyo in a hotdog suit please.

Why not a more /tg/ related request, like having Ein Graze and Skarbrand from Warhammer fucking up Halloween?

make her thicc too

Competitors made up of shows that have absolutely undeniably 0% chance of being on Toonami

Going back and forth between watching horror movies on TCM and reading JoJo. (about to start Stardust Crusaders)

Sounds like something CQC Bro would eat.

is that the last seven eps?

Yep

Alright. In that case, if anyone wants to know one of the most inept storyboards ever just click this pic which does happen in the last episode. ANN and Anime Suki defend this.
img.booru.org/ryusei//images/6/3323535bf62d9a69247a0998f574f751b1bc3c55.png

Why was Ein Graze the only good part of Iron Menstruation?

not even clever

ITT: We prove we're oldfags

Fuck off,you spam this same exact shit on /m/.

>literally every protagonist being total ass
>being in an actual fight scene
>in theory was a fantastic combatant
>only character with dignity
>literally the robot incarnation of Skarbrand
>lack of accomplishes highlight all the fail IBO has done

>3 hours til Toonami starts
What the fuck are you doing tonight to pass the time? I'm still fucking around with my Ironman run on EU. Fuck this cheating piece of shit game 98$ to hit and I still fucking miss. Fucking shit.

Those Wonderball candy things with Chocolate on the outside and candy on the inside

There is no true way to prove that,you silly billy.

When this tanks in ratings anyone want to email ANN? Be sure to give proper citations!