Germans overwhelmingly support burqa and niqab ban

Americans overwhelmingly oppose it.

And it is us who are the cucks? Seriously? We might have cuckish politicians, but we very much oppose Islamisation.

Germans just can't understand what the word freedom means, can they?

It's literally impossible, they probably don't even have a word for it in their language.

Muslims are >1% of our population, so we have an impression that they're good, moderate people.

Germans are starting to see its true face.

Wait until we have as many muslims per capita as you guys and it'll change.

> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Americans will fight for their right to do anything, even if it involves shooting their kids or mudslimes raping their women.

About a year ago, Sup Forums was filled with posts saying:

2 M I L L I O N

>"Hurrdurrrrrrttrrrrrrg! Banning or liking the is the final and only thing that determines a cuck."

Drown yourself.

>but we very much oppose Islamisation
>celebrates bringing millions of muslims vs the 10000 the us did

>Muslims are >1% of our population, so we have an impression that they're good, moderate people.
>9/11
>literally started the 'war on muslims'

>Germans overwhelmingly support burqa and niqab ban
>Americans overwhelmingly oppose it.
>And it is us who are the cucks?

murkans didn't faced muslims at it's finest
as germans already did
wait ~5 years (if Trump looses) and witness massive opinion change

American's are naive retards who fail to understand what they're up against. Muslim's are a tiny minority there so they can afford to be ignorant and naive.

Germany, on the other hand, can not afford such a luxury.
See look at this retard, for example. He has no idea what he's talking about. But he blindly believes his country is a wonderful place and full of "freedom". He doesn't actually have any fucking idea what freedom means but he loves to talk about it. It's an American past time to talk out your ass about topics you know nothing about.

>Germans just can't understand what the word freedom means, can they?

How is Islamisation freedom?

We don't like Islam. We want to make them go home. We want laws that harrass them so they leave. What does this have to do with our freedoms? We aren't Islamists, so we are not affected.

>American freedom

Is pretty much true and wonderful in every case except with Islam.

Islam is a special case that needs to be stamped out fast and hard anywhere it spreads

>> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

So? if you say noone shall cover their face in public, it should be fine.

Germany being cucked is a meme, bro. Your leftist are just very loud. Once people are allowed to say what they think, things will change. A change in government would do the trick and the the longer it takes the worse will end the shitskins.

Ameriniggers are brainwashed by "muh freedumbs" they are completely disgusting scum.

>respecting an establishment of religion

In most ways this part is more important than the latter. Pretty much our only defense were Islam to start demanding things.

Unfortunately too many people interpret freedom of religion as "do whatever you want in the name of religion, like, coexist man"

>>but we very much oppose Islamisation
>>celebrates bringing millions of muslims vs the 10000 the us did

You do know that the people who celebrated the Muslim arrivals were a small part of the population? The constant SJWs? Right?

>religious establishment
>Article of clothing
We have been forced to Wed faggots in our church if you want to talk about actual establishments.

Freedom is being able to buy Kinder eggs without a government permit.

I don't give a shit what they wear either, but if they refuse to take it off when they are going through a security check or something because "muh allah" they can get fucked. You want to go to a store where they have a rule against masks for theft purposes? Don't complain about taking off your beekeeper outfit.

Did your wife's and that nice refugee who moved in nine months ago because she wanted to "do her part"'s son send that article to you?

they shouldn't ban a piece of clothing
they should ban arabs

Why do Americans value freedom so much? They're 60% white and falling. Freedom has clearly failed.

This. Free expression is good, Muslims and Arabs are not. Ban the people, not the practice.

It worked just fine before 1965.

Too much, m8. It has to be concise to be funny.

Why are amerinigger mongrels so obssesed with cucking?

Damn. I was trying to be funny with the ridiculous length....

Because you didn't give the niggers freedom until then. Once you put them on an equal footing with white men you're dooming yourself.

>Weil die Deutschen wissen, daß die wilden Tiere frei sind, fürchten sie, durch die Freiheit zu wilden Tieren zu werden.
Freedom is overrated though

>Islam = freedom
Wew

No, niggers could actually vote before then. What happened in 1965 was the immigration act that ruined our demographics.

*licks ur pu$$y

This, if I owned an establishment I wouldn't take the chance, it could be a crafty nigger trying to pull a fast one on me

Hans wants the diversity of multi culturalism without the elements of culture

what a fucking hypocritic kraut

YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT JERRY

Lengthy jokes are always bad. Imagine you're in a pub and you say that, everyone has to go quiet while you say it. It sucks the whole mood.

>freedom for people that oppose and fight against it

Lmao

The day that Germans and everyone else learns that Central Banking and Money Printing is what gives an Elite Class it's power, is the day they start to hit the right target.

What good is a ban on clothing when your Banker Bosses can keep importing endless streams of non whites into your country and then force you to race mix with them?

Spread the word!

Voting is only one right.

That's right. That's the prerogative of the individual states.

>Daily Reminder: the establishment clause was never an endorsement of secular government, only a statement that the federal government should stay the fuck out of the religious affairs of each state.

Do you honestly think niggers have anything to do with America's demographic collapse, though? The growing foreign threat is brown, not black.

Maybe because in America, we don't like government controlling any part of our lives, including clothing. In Germany you could go to prison for 8 years just because you say you are voting for a right wing candidate.

>Muslims marking themselves for extermination
1D chess, Hans. Get your shit together.

Cognitive dissonance is the direct consequence of brainwashing, user. Exhibit A pic related

>It worked just fine before 1965.

Around the time the whole 'freedom' thing actually became true for all citizens of America?

Freedom fucked America, face it. Your niggers have guns and your women are fucking Jamal's after divorcing you and declaring themselves feminists.

Your country is huge, and don't get me wrong, the entirety of the western hemisphere is fairly fucked, but this liberal cuck white guilt syndrome has been spread by America's freedom, and because yes you're #1 in influencing the worlds culture

Wtf I love Germany now.

I know...I was trying and failing to be unique....

The USA is not a good comparison in these matters and these fucking Kikes need too stop using the USA to push their agenda.

Thats because the USA does not have a mudslime infestation. We are igorant to the dangers of these people. the average American is clueless who their own governor is, let alone social and safty issues in other countries or even what a burqa is.

On the one hand I hate burqas and think they should be banned, but on the other hand it would lead to a very real slippery slope on what people can and can't wear and I like dressing up as a ghost for halloween.

Squats empowers some
Deadlifts empowers some

As already explained, the reason America's becoming nonwhite has nothing to do with freedom, it has to do with how we handled immigration. And freedom has nothing to do with the spread of cuckoldry, you should perhaps not blame the principle that helped make us the greatest country in the world for the work of the (((globalists))).

>On the one hand I hate burqas and think they should be banned, but on the other hand it would lead to a very real slippery slope on what people can and can't wear and I like dressing up as a ghost for halloween.

No. Islamists have to be harassed as much as possible. In Ramadan, you should eat next to them and all kids should have daily work-outs (apparently they are not allowed to drink). No burqas and no niqabs and no hijabs any more. Introduce a month in a year, where pork is everywhere as a measure to increase pork consumption and pork awareness. And outlow mosques and minaretes.

This is an invasion, a fight for existence. Remember the commies and Senator McCarthy?

The principle of freedom in America only truly got enacted after 1965, it's absolutely bullshit to declare it made you the greatest country on Earth.

America had peaked before 'Freedom' had ever been fully enacted, and the downfall of America correlates heavily with the exercise of the freedoms given.

Freedom doesn't make great countries, it doesn't make happy citizens either, it's a myth.

Happiness is relevant, plenty of North Korean gooks are WAY happier than you are despite their apparent dire circumstances, this is applied across the world.

US= Free Speech and religion, thus making the burka a right, Germany doesn't have that, so Germans don't care.

If by "fully enacted" you mean "we gave it to niggers" then that's irrelevant. They were never going to be a productive part of society, free or unfree. A free white population is the best of all worlds.

Germans can't into freedom of expression, exhibit #2123985432890.

>hurr durr muh freedom

>not understanding the danger of burka
Get blown to pices and talk more about your freedum

I agree, Islam has no place in the West, let it rot in its desert shitholes

> not understanding the danger of the burka
> becomes poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect by trying to ban it

this gringo knows whats up

what is the danger of burqa?

>Germans can't into freedom of expression, exhibit #2123985432890.

Ok, what shall we have today:

1. a shithole, Islam infested future in which all ethnic Germans are killed by the Caliphate?

OR

2. an infringement of the freedom to wear some ugly gown in the name of a child fucker?

Uhhhhh, what a hard decision to make!

>what is the danger of burqa?
It is a public sign of the islamists to show Germans "we are in power, and we will kill you all".

lol no one cares about ethnic germans

look at the benefits

a lot of cheap labor comes from these islamic shitholes

german economy will flourish

your corporations will dominate all of yurope

Trying to ban it, instead of understanding how it works and what makes it a useful weapon both for and against your civilization, is why.both options are going to lead to the death of German culture.

Merkel remains popular for a reason. What you want doesn't matter compared to what all the "idiots" surrounding you want. There are ways to save yourself, but you just keep doing it wrong.

We'll leave making laws about what people can and can't wear to the sand niggers.
Guess that means you now too, kraut.

But you are all the cheap labour we need.

>Merkel remains popular for a reason.
60% disapprove of her. 60% want the burqa and niqab banned.

Go figure.

>We'll leave making laws about what people can and can't wear to the sand niggers.
Our anti-Nazi laws in 1945 (which are still in effect today) were written by Americans.

So what are you even talking about? Desperate times require desperate measures.

exactly

1939 were desperate times as well.

Call me when you can buy a Diggle Drand Diggle in .50 African Eliminator. Then we'll talk about freedom.

Not enough islamists in the US yet so they don't see the pröblem.

This isn't a desperate measure it's a futile and retarded one.
What exactly do you think harassing little old biddies and moms walking around in public is going to do to solve your problem?

Also I don't know about your laws but
a) what does anti-Nazi laws have to do with clothing?
b) what the fuck does the laws we wrote for a country we beat in a war have to do with laws we write for our own people?
c) why the fuck do you still follow laws written for you by someone else you fucking cucks?

>He thinks that the will of the people matters!

You realise that this poll just means that they will push EVEN HARDER to brainwash the wrongthink out of you, right? Never in a million years will the cucks ever allow democracy to prevail.

They see democracy as an obstacle to overcome through "reeducation". They aren't ever going to change their policies to suit you, they'll change you to suit their policies.

By announcing to your leaders that Germans want the burka banned, you've just collectively painted a giant target on your backs. Your insubordination will not be tolerated - expect another gigantic wave of rapefugees before the end of the year.

I'm against burqa bans because practically it would mean that the police either ignores the burqa wearers or the muslim women just stay home while we normal people will be fined for wearing sunglasses in the winter.

understand this and you'll understand america

This proves how intolerant the eternal kraut is and how more refugees need to be imported

>their politicians actually think this way

Ive never seen american Muslims try to force anyone to abide by Islam.
"There shall be no compulsion in the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (2:256)
“And fulfil (every) engagement, for (every) engagement will be enquired into (on the day of reckoning).” (Surah al-Isra, v. 34)