Daily reminder that if Nazi Germany won...

Daily reminder that if Nazi Germany won, there would have been a great deal of effort put into research related to eugenics, genetic engineering, and so on. Over time, scientists would have found ways to alter your genetic code, which could potentially lead to the end of aging, as well as countless other things. In other words, cat girls would have become real.

Unfortunately, we're living the Allies timeline. Instead of eternally 14-year-old catgirls, we get race mixing and black lives matter.

Think about it.

don't forget all the qt crossdressing nerdbois

They wanted to kill my daddy. That was their mistake.

>Dream about Nazi Germany winning.
>Post degeneracy that Nazi Germany apposed.

IF nazis won people would be incredibly oppressed under a totalitarian regime that dictates their every move
Aka communism

Germany was opposed to Chinese-cartoons depicting catgirls with skirts that are too short?

>tfw no loli catgirl gf

I've seen these bullshit cat girl threads 1000 times.

It just occurred to me they could possibly have the sand paper like tongues.

Dammit...

>there would have been a great deal of effort put into research related to eugenics, genetic engineering, and so on.
It will still happen, it is absolutely inevitable unless the whole developed world nukes itself into a nuclear winter.
Was just delayed by a bit.

Fuck off degenerate nigger

Don't forget the happy purring vibrations.

S..stop it.

I want to die

Don't worry user, I'll love you until we do get 2d to be real.

You could never satisfy them tough as cats have barbed penises and your pathetic human dick can never compete.

doubt it 2bh. we live in a world where raging feminists and deeply concerned organisations cry about drawings and sexbots.

No, your vodka pickled daddy wanted to shit all over a logical ideology, and gladly watched his Mates get thrown through a meat grinder to do it

Daily reminder that money>eugenics degeneracy>non degeneracy

They were against pedophilia.

The power of shekels is stronger than the bitching of harpies.

The problem is that there's only four overarching cultures and governments in the world.

>cucksville (the west)
>murder central (middle east)
>workaholics anonymous (the east)
>hell (Africa, India)

Only the west and east are capable of bringing anything new to the world, and neither will bring anything good because both are run by horrible, terrible people.

If a bunch of people on Sup Forums learn Setswana though, with luck and jewery I might be able to suddenly get enough money to make a sizeable, lasting settlement; and a bunch of people here knowing Setswana would allow a Botswana settlement to be crowd-managed by westerners for maximum scientific development, creating a third source of potential new science.

>implying the Nazi regime could survive in any state other than total war

oh I'm laffin

>tfw you will never touch 2d
...heh, i guess its best they dont have to live in this shitty world

only if we have a massive shift in social order. the people in charge care about food stamps for niggers and womens studies not scientific advancement

>implying a 14y/o cat girl that lives for 30years+ can be considered a child

Nice try crypto jew

You didn't hear about chinas genetics programs, have you?

Well let me tell you that china is gonna make 2d real

Tho we should w8 for the west to adapt the tech don't want to have some chick getting saucy with my cittycat

Scientists would be executed for being jewish and whoever even thinks of pulling this weeb shit will also be executed. It would be a totalitarian regime.

this is most likely

jews would have invented catgirls already if you would just stop oppressing them already oy vey Sup Forums

>heart shape
>on the right breast
women are retarded

Well it's a trap, soo..

proofs?

>not having dabbled enough in degeneracy to spot traps in an instant
Wide and tall chest, wide shoulders, wide and flat boobs, and no girl wears their pants like that.
Nor do they wear pants like that.

can u gib from where u get ur degeneracy knowledge

I wanna be able to know the actual atanomy difference

That's were jews, not my daddy.

No.

cmoon dud
pretty please

Information doesn't necessarily have a single source, sometimes it's eclectic.

You asure about that?

Accidentally fap to a trap just one time and you'll start looking for the signs before you get excited.

Can confirm its a trap
It's not even a hard guess
Bulgarias trapfu is weak

I can just ask /lgbt/ and get them to give me studies n stuff. I jerked to traps many times, but I don't notice the small details and htink that grills can have such things too.

Fag.

its not gay if im straight, weebfriend

haha what about catBOYS though

This

Fuck off Poland

Jesus Christ, how fucking pathetic.

If the Nazis won we wouldn't have traps. I'm kinda glad we won now

Didn't the Nazis in Hellsing Ultimate have an actual catboy running around?

Yep, Schrödinger.

Warrant Officer Shrödinger genuinly made me question both my ideology and sexuality.
Thanks Kouta Hirano!

My ex-gf looked like that sempai

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem concerned with gun safety all that much.

In his defense, he doesn't need to worry about all that.