More than 6 million immigrants could be deported under latest Trump plan

>More than 6 million immigrants could be deported under latest Trump plan

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/more-than-6-million-immigrants-could-be-deported-under-latest-trump-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((6 million)))

It all comes full circle...

Oy vey!

6 gorillion????? Trump is LITERALLY Hitler

LOL

>(((6 million)))

OY VEY

>according to a Washington Post analysis

>immigrants

If they know how many there are, why do they let them stay?

OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

MUH SIX GORILLION GOY

WHY WON'T THE GOYIM REMEMBER MY SIX GORILLION???!?

MUH

>don't even call them undocumented any more
>they juss peaceful immigrants

>6 million
>trump, he's secretly dissing the jews
O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

>immigrants

I believe you mean, felons who broke federal law and should thank Trump that they're just being deported and not imprisoned.

OY CRUMUBA SHUT IT DOWN GRINGO

>6 million trials
>with our current immigration system
Let me know how that works out.

>liberals begin to argue it would be IMPOSSIBLE to round up 6 million peaceful migrants and deport them
>they finally realize the Holocaust was fake war propaganda as they realize it would be impossible to round up 11 million people and send them to deportation camps
>a wave of euphoria envelops the US as the brainwashing is finally broken

9-D chess, my friends.

There's something I don't understand. Trump said that every illegal will be subject to deportation, and that the laws (which clearly state that everyone should be deported, not only the criminals, the ones that abuse welfare and else) would be enforced. With this in mind, why is the media talking about him deporting only a fraction? Or did I hear wrong and he didn't say he would deport em all?

Care to explain?

>6 million ILLEGAL immigrants

fucking media

nice dream

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

France’s Marine Le Pen tells CNN, “Hillary Clinton means war”

theduran.com/frances-marine-le-pen-tells-cnn-i-think-hillary-clinton-means-war/
WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: Reporters ‘erecting a demon’ by protecting Hillary Clinton

Whistleblower says Democrat will ‘put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/31/wikileaks-julian-assange-reporters-erecting-a-demo/

Mainstream Media Admits It May "Never Recover" From 2016 Election

“By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton,” Goodwin wrote, “the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-31/mainstream-media-admits-it-may-never-recover-2016-election

M U H

S I X X

M I L L I O N

M O L E C A U S T

>Zero Tolerance
>Wastes tax dollars in american prisons for years
>Other option is no punishment and immediate deportation with inpunity

ZERO

Oy vey, deported illegal immigrants who illegally crossed a border; how dare this go- guy try to enforce immigration and deportation laws?!

SIX QUAZILLION

M U H

S I X

J U A N I L L I O N

I honestly feel bad for the Mexicans in Mexico. We don't want all this shit in our country, and I'm willing to bet they don't want it in theirs.

SPICOCAUST

6 MILLION

This can't possibly be coincidental

Only criminals with criminal records will be deported. The rest can stay.

A Y

W E Y

I S

A N N U D A

P O R F I R I A T O

> Every time

> CHOLOCAUST

A Y

W E Y

I S

L I K E

A

C H O L O C A U S T

That's not what he said. He said the criminals will be deported first

el kek

So first it was 11 million, then it was 16 million, now it's 6 million?

The joke is that everyone who violated immigration law to enter the country is a criminal.

You don't want a "could be", you want a "WILL BE DEPORTED".

>more-than-6-million

I think we should turn the jews against them for even comparing deportation to death camps. Use their tribal rage to commit friendly fire.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

they're baiting Sup Forums

don't comment

Bamp