Why do Indians smell bad?

>Tfw think Indian grills are qt as fuck
>But can't get passed the horrendous odor

Nose blindness from all the shitty streets and curry.

Women FROM India smell bad.

Indians in Europe and USA dont smell bad at all.

She poos on the street, you shart in the mart. You'd think the smell would cancel out?

> disgusting

Indians in America don't smell bad you mong.

Wrong idiot

They all smell like shit, just in varying degrees

Don't know about Europe but they smell like shit over here.

idk man
I can smell gypsies
they smell like a bit of rotten oil and sauna mixed

Gotta find a westernized one. My ex used a loo and didn't smell. That breakup was the one that actually got to me.

>tfw no more dirty talk in Hindi

Get with an anglo indian then.

Soap exists you know. Just find a smelly one and wash her up.

I think the way they smell is a result of their diet.

I used to eat a lot of tumeric, cumin, garam masala, etc, as I used to be really into Indian food. My girlfriend at that time always complained about the way I smelled.

That shit actually takes a few months to get out of your system.

Diet I think.

Asians smell weird, too. Asians smell sour, and Indians smell like burnt hair, shit and vindaloo.

You just have to treat them like you would a dog.
Bathe them regularly and make sure they eat the right food.

poo

Fucking a loo poon is almost as bad as sucking nigger dick

There are a few Indians here in Austria and theyre all super chill, talk and dress like Austrians and smell normal.

Or are you seriously suggesting that they are genetically dispositioned to smell bad?

>its a Sup Forums doesnt know biology episode

Spoken like a true nation that never had any colonies. If you wear your colonial hat then fucking foreign women is OK.

It's diet and they rub oil on themselves instead of showering like humans

Pheromones. The visual system tells you to breed her, the chemical system warns you it's a bad mix.

Listen to your nose.

>It's an Austrian doesn't know biology episode
Different populations smell different when they sweat and diet is only so much a factor among other cultural things. There is undoubtedly a genetic component to it

I thought its genetic that mud people smell like that
even arabs smell like that, and I dont think they eat garam masala and shiz like that

>Why do Indians smell bad?
Why can't Americans learn their own native language?
>can't get passed

Curry and other spice-based products are standard.
>Indian girls have the nicest looking roastie lips that you just want to smash beyond repair though.

Moar

i feel your feels through the power of kek

they eat the same smelly shit over and over again.

it's the same with chinese people: they all smell like deep fried stuff.

So I can fuck chink women
Austro Huns had a tiny ass colony in China

It all depends if they use their shit cosmetics and if their family house reeks of curry and frying oil.
It all stay deep in their hair.

So it's a matter if the family is poor or run a restaurant or if she's actually used to western customs and use conditioner and lotion.

C U R R Y
U
R
R
Y

I would rather partake in the aroma of the poo-scented lotus than share a bus with an unwashed abo.

Nope, they smell even in the west, it all has to do with what they eat.
Same goes for all other races, i used to be together with a girl from Singapore and she often mentioned that its interesting that whites that drink milk smell while those who dont dont smell

The main problem is does your country have a colonial hat?

Phew, you have not stood near an indian then. They have some of the most rank BO I have had the displeasure of smelling. It is as though they have never heard of deodorants or showering. It's also likely the curry they eat that just permeates out

You're not really smelling her, you are smelling the genes of her father in her
So you're actually smelling the sweat of her father

Colonial hat?
Suck my dick

Thanks, based 'straya

>On Tinder
>Match up with QT Indian girl, looks like 5-7/10 based on pics.
>"Fuck it, why not. Shes cute and I'm sure she doesnt REALLY smell."
>Flirt / pick a date to meet
>Pick her up, as soon as she gets in the car a HEAVY smell of curry and sweat fills my car
>"U-uhhh ok, the smell will go away very soon, I'm pretty sure.... h-heh.."
>Take her the a pet shop to play with puppies
>Walk around her school while she gave me a tour
>Was so disinterested by the half way point I didnt even really talk to her that much
>"Oh user! I had a great time! I hope we can see eachother again soon!"
>Told her "Uhh sorry, I dont think this would work out really, I'm glad of the time I spent with you though!"
>"Its ok user, I had a great time too. Take care!"

Oh and she had a mustache and neck fluff. Like obviously noticeable amounts. I was so close to asking her about the shitting streets.

Indians font take showers they sit in front of a fire and wait for the sweat to wash all there dirt off

>tfw i finally understood why chink girls are not into me

too bad, won't sacrifice my superior milk drinking genetics

But you Hungarians are Untermenschen and you smell normal... strange.

They dont in Austria. Did you even read my post?

>American "education"

westernized indian girls are hot af

qt as fuck???? the one in your pick looks unwell, what's up with the sickly looking eyes

Nice try, Pajeet.

Bruder

Thats because youre ugly.

Id love to see a scientific research paper about your hypothesis.

Really? Post pics

no u

If you don't have your countries equivalent of pic related then you will simply be committing bestiality by fucking a foreigner.

Because they also tended to come from the high castes, which pretty much demanded they do not look like mongrels.

>Hungarians
>Untermensch

choose one cuckfag

THIS IS THE ONLY REAL ANSWER HERE.

It's the curry. That shit leaks out through pores and it smells pretty bad, curry is just a bunch of spices, but the amount they eat is kind of crazy.

>disagree with something on pol
>get called:
>shill
>kike
>poo
>australian proxy abuser
>mohammed

I cant wait for Trump to lose and then for this place to go back to normality.

I saw an indian gril at the grocery store once that looked exactly like this.
then when I looked for indian fap material all I got was disgusting animals getting raped on the shit street

t. indian
and nah, they do, even here.

I like curry yhus i don't think indian smell bad

Hi there. Raised a Hare Krishna in Mississippi until 19, when I joined the Marines. Hare Krishnas don't eat onions or garlic, so when real ethnic Indian devotees would show up (we ran the New Orleans Krishna Temple) we'd have to fight back gagging. Indians eat TONS of onions and don't wear deodorant, because they believe it makes them overheat in summer. So we'd have to scrub and air out the temple about ten times after they all left.

this, their senses are messed up

>9/10 body
>6/10 face

goddamit india

dunno, nice tits. But you can still see monkey in the face

>Back to normality

Topkek

Whatever you say newfriend.

muslims eat the spice mix curry. Indians call sauce over meat and rice or veggies curry

I've been nofapping and that pic just sent waves of dopamine through my brain and I don't even like curries. Fuck you OP.

Immigrants can smell bad here. Its not bo I think its the food. I notice the pajeets dont smell bad in class and on the job though mostly its the home where they cook. They shit bleeds through walls.

Its their diet in general, same goes for all other kind of people
Asians also tend to have a sour smell while manny asians say whites smell musty

>Sup Forums neckbeards talk shit about girls that would never fuck them anyways

>check flag
>leaf
Torontonian I assume

Hey, I'm from /k/, just stopping in to talk about the ATF trying to ban gun powder and I saw this thread.

It's the food they eat. If you go to Japan, they'll avoid you. That's cause you smell like bread.
Japs don't eat bread. So they're not used to the smell.
Same thing.

>nofapping
>getting triggered

you kinda deserve this

All races smell bad to one-another. Whites, apparently, smell like wet dog.

In smell ranking, blacks smell the most, then Indians, then whites, then East Asians.

It can't just be down to food, but I think a lot of it is. There's also something to do with the size of sweat pores or some shit, IDK.