Looks into camera and smirks

>Looks into camera and smirks
>Hmm, guess I'll have to do it myself

Will this incompetent purple ogre quip too?

I fucking hate the MCU.

ZINGOOO!

>Will this incompetent purple ogre quip too?
Russos are directing and M&M are writing so probably not.

Even Tony was light on the quips in Civil War.

Thanos was spitting hot fire in the fucking Infinity War comic, don't start this bullshit.

>Will this incompetent purple ogre quip too?
He's more of an arrogant deadpan mocker, honestly.

Russos are shit and will never compare with Snyder.

Here's your (You) you silly little shitposter

hah Sup Forums

Russos have done better action on tv level than Snyder does with blockbuster budgets

Is there anybody in at least two of the MCU movies who never quipped, even once?

Bucky.

>sit on our ass for 2-3 years after Avengers
>give up your only infinity stone and make no effort to get it back
>try to appear intimidating
Thanos is going to be so shit

He wont be quipping but he'll be one monologing cunt if they keep it accurate. I hope he's not just blue lips tier or just the big purple guy who speaks in a deep voice and doesn't do anything. He's a dramatic egotistical cunt.

Honestly him not "quipping" at all would be like putting darkseid in a movie and him not sitting in other people's chairs.

Snyder is a moron. End of story.

>people actually believe this

good lord

After hearing about the out of place jokes in Dr. Strange, GOTG 2, Spider-Man Homecoming up next, and Thor 3 being very silly, I'm starting to worry if Marvel Studios breaking free of Marvel will now make all the films tremendously more silly and they won't be able to do a Winter Soldier again.

>putting darkseid in a movie and him not sitting in other people's chairs

even just the thought makes me sad

Considering the DCEU so far, what are the chances the Justice League movie will actually feature someone finding Darkseid sitting in their armchair? I rate it slim to none.

>people actually like Snyder
>intothetrash.you/gif

how is this a quip?

But that isn't what happened.
You dirty, dirty liar, OP.

serious tony is best tony

Why would they not take the chance to have batman find him in his chair in the batcave

How about you fucking wait and see.

sperg

>blue lips tier

The guy from the D&D movie?

>proud to be lithuanian
A statement never even considered outside of lithuania

Well that's clearly true but this is an MCU thread so keep it to yourself. Company wars are bad no matter who does it.

Yeah yeah.

What's with the camera on the Marvel scene? It moves so weirdly.

I don't think anyone wants to be compared to Snyder

>throughout JL there are various shots with Darkseid sitting in different chairs in the background
>everytime they turn around to look he's gone

Will they really pass up having Darkseid sit in Flash's first favorite chair considering the joke they made?

>purple Shrek
>an actual threat

Nah bro he can't win without the quip stone. With every character in the MCU saying a quip to him at the same time, how can he survive?

this desu

Just saw Doctor Strange, I thought it was alright aside from the bad CGI. Looking forward to seeing Invoker's future misadventures.

Don't watch the movies.
Watch something you like.

The voice of reason.

What are we at. 6 movies from when he said that?
Thanos in the movies is an even bigger wuss than the comics.

Its not a camera, everything in that fight Was cgi. The only not cgi characters were Hawkeye, black widow and some parts of Steve

He is, but he is also a better director that the russos. Seriously Cape directors outside singer and bravo are shit, and singer hasn't done a good movie in a long time.

Spider-man.

I want to see new Genesis under Snyder direction tho, he did a great job with Krypton, and he seems to be mixing hyperborea with Atlantis, I think the new gods deserve some extremely unique world, not something plastic and generic like asgard in the thor movies

Why the fuck would he melt the girder?, why would zod hit him with a girder in the first place?.

was thanos in doctor stranges vision?

Thanos is fucking boring, Masters of Evil when?

Zoe with aby weapon is even worst that without any weapon. And as for your second question, it's the same reason hulk uses cars as boxing gloves.

>Zoe with aby weapon is even worst that without any weapon
Fucking no, zods fist are much more powerful and durable than a hunk of metal, He could have just flown/ran away too because it's obvious zod can't move it quick enough to actually hit him.
>it's the same reason hulk uses cars as boxing gloves.
Hulk Doesn't fight people as strong as superman.

Synder is a good filmographer. He is an awful director.

You're an actual retard.

I mean, I don't know what to call it when the angles are weird. It's like camerawork in CGI, but not really. What is it called?

He's the quipmeister.

Basic instinct to not want to get hurt, even if he's invulnerable. It's pretty hard to overcome basic natural instincts.

The reason Zod attacked that way is also the same reason he was trying to use precise techniques against Superman despite having tremendous power and durability: he was so used to fighting without powers that his style remained the same. You know, the reason professional fighters don't use full power on every punch? It's like that. Zod thinks "weapon is better than no weapon" which in this case is wrong.

thats undeniably true, but this is a MCU thread mate