>Trump Rally in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16 6PM PT
youtu.be/PTsUNiRfbeY

>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-hispanic-leaders-arizona-immigration-227615
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
archive.is/ctAlg
soros.dcleaks.com
archive.is/3dKqX
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/pW1iw
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-as-the-race-tightens-dont-assume-the-electoral-college-will-save-clinton/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
cairco.org/issues/remittances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're on to us

>MIKA ALMOST IN TEARS OVER NEW HILLARY DIRT!
What has come to light about Hillary now?

Say it with me, folks.

WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL?

New Zealand

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-hispanic-leaders-arizona-immigration-227615

>Dumb spics caring more about illegals than this country

Why is this allowed? When did it go so wrong?

since i havent been able to get any honest YOUs this morning im going to RP as a CTR shill until i have to leave.

Thanks Don.

1st for my dick

>30 million pesos

What's that? Like 10 bucks?

>Trump 40%, Clinton 39%, Johnson 7%, Stein 3%
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>Homeland Security looks to take charge of US elections
archive.is/ctAlg

>#Sorosleaks
soros.dcleaks.com

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters
archive.is/3dKqX

>Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

>Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

>Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

>DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

>Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

>Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

>Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

>Rockefeller owns the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
>$6 Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

>Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

>More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

>See more of Clintons, Soros, and the World Elites' global money laundering operation, many countries implicated:
>Help bump /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread for journalists to see

Someone in the last thread asked me to respond to some questions just as a new thread was posted.

I'm copying my answer here. Sorry if spammy.

--------------

Sure. I'm in Philadelphia county.

> bigger turnout than Romney

No. I basically live surrounded by blacks and college kids.

> smaller turnout than Obama

Absolutely. 2008 and 2012 were insane. The streets we're filled with people trying to find places to vote and everyone was nigging out. Drinking in public, dancing, etc. One big party.

There is no way that's going to happen. Again, I'm surrounded by blacks and college kids. Based on the foot traffic I saw during the primaries before the last few elections, it wouldn't surprise me to see turnout in my part of town down 30% minimum. The number of black people that voted were but a fraction of what it was in 2008 and 2012. All the college kids were going for Bernie.

> flip however many votes

No. The only thing he can do here, and what he has done here, is suppress the Hillary vote. It is highly unlikely that people are going to start voting for him. However I can tell you that simply by Hillary Clinton not being black turnout will fall precipitously in my part of the neighborhood

Thanks don.

MEHEECO

Decades of trying to degrade sovereignty between countries so that a superstate can be formed

Rasmussen has Trump +1 today

1965 and every year Bush was in office.

Lara Spencer and Ivanka Trump lez when?

>When we met [earlier in August] he was going to approach this issue with a realistic plan, a compassionate plan, with a plan that was not disruptive to the immigrants that were here that were not lawbreakers

Illegally entering the United States is BREAKING THE LAW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Saying they weren’t afraid to take the gloves off for the general election if need be, the campaign team for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly considered the possibility Monday of pivoting their strategy and going negative. “We’ve tried to run a clean campaign that we can all take pride in, but if we’re truly serious about winning this thing, now might be the time to drop the nice guy act and get a little dirty,” said campaign chairman Paul Manafort, adding that the candidate should at the very least consider ramping up personal attacks on his opponents, even if the tactic feels slightly underhanded. “Ideally, we would continue to stay the course and keep everything upstanding and aboveboard, but in politics, you sometimes have to hit below the belt. Just because it isn’t the way we’re used to operating doesn’t mean we should dismiss the idea of getting into the mud to help our cause.” At press time, Manafort acknowledged that Trump supporters might be unsettled by the dramatic shift in tone, but expressed hope that his candidate’s reputation could handle any blowback.

They weren't Trump supporters. They were infiltrators trying to turn him.

Montco bro here

You're right. there's No way are the blacks going to turn out like they did for Obama

I've been at work. What happened on Morning Joe. Was Joe's butthurt glorious? How was Mika?

Who /Wisconsin/ here?

I like RLM, does that count?

Honestly I'm all for Mexico paying for it because it's funny and would be nice if they did, but I would be honored to help pay for the wall if that's what it would take to get it done. There is no project/programz/department that deserves the $100bn(or whatever) more than building that wall.

That seems to be the major left talking point:
>well who's gonna pay for the wall, dummy? U really think Mexico will pay for it?!
instead of having an substantive argument on why the wall shouldn't be built in the first place

Tldr I don't really care who pays for it

Can't wait until the Cowboys march into Lambeau(thanks Rojew Goodell for making us play in Lambeau, again) and kick your fucking teeth in.

Al, stop getting a fat neck and eat your din din

Wtf a poll has come out showing Clinton winning in Nebraska +3 and tying South Carolina REEEEEEEEE

>Michigan and Wisconsin will switched to red while Virginia will be blue

This state, man.

>cowboys

Take your meds Jerrah

It'll probably come out of Mexicos debt to America with a large added bonus of reduced debt to add an incentive to take the deal.

Technically they'd be paying for it. People might think it's shitty. But you need to consider this is money we may never gain back anyways.

That's the softball plan I'm guessing. The hardball plan is in Trump's site.

IKTF

Anyone have link to current betting odds on Trump and shillary?

Is that a reference to Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace?

Which was the last President Of USA that wasnt controlled by Globalist/NWO kikes? JFK?

It's not like it was taken yesterday. Granted, the fact she's doing so well even now baffles me to no end.

>That seems to be the major left talking point:
>>well who's gonna pay for the wall, dummy? U really think Mexico will pay for it?!
>instead of having an substantive argument on why the wall shouldn't be built in the first place

They're past the sale. Trump managed to make them accept the wall, and got them to the point they're worried about financing it.

Electionbettingodds.com

>The Wall was the crux of Trump's immigration "plan"
>Mexican president IMMEDIATELY shuts him down

ART
OF
THE
DEAL

Their turnout was unreal in 2008. I'm not kidding when I say there were people walking up and down the streets celebrating all day. Especially when he won.

He's not going to win philly. It's impossible. But I strongly believe turnout for blacks will be down at least 60% in my neighborhood.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-as-the-race-tightens-dont-assume-the-electoral-college-will-save-clinton/

Nate Bronze is a nervous man

That's right Jay.

>tfw the best part of the Milwaukee riots was all the RLM posting

oy vey remembah

Calvin Coolidge

Thx

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>Some have suggested that Trump has hidden support among voters who are unwilling to say publicly where they stand because they’re fearful of criticism. We won’t know for sure until Election Day, but Republicans are clearly more reluctant than Democrats this year to say how they are going to vote.

By the way, did you read this in the latest Rasmussen Poll yet?
Trump is leading, despite the shy tory effect.

Eisenhower

kek

they have no money for anything
that's why people have to leave to work

ironically i can see mexican workers actually building a wall that we pay for

>Punishing criminals is wrong and not pivoting

I don't have a picture to properly express how I feel

In business that's considered a payment. When you move money from the red to te black, no matter how it got there, it's a payment.

Rodgers is such a perfect representation of Wisconsin, a closet homo that welcomes refugees, imagine living in a 90% white state like Wisconsin and you vote for Hillary lmao

>trump says ur paying for big wall
>mexico laughs and says no
>trump supporters actually believe that they will

You all need your heads examined.

Silly bigot, don't you know that enforcing existing laws is impossible, unfeasible, inhumane and racist?

>The Duplicity of Donald Trump

somebody show this totally-not-a-shill the page from Trump's site outlining the plan to make Mexico pay

>implying Mexico has a choice in the matter
You really don't understand how this is going to work, do you? Stay tuned. It will be glorious, user.

I AM AWOOING STRONGER!

t-thanks Don

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

if trump repossess western union wire transfers, puts a tariff on mexican goods, and suspends visas will they really have a choice? Trump can fund the wall with passive income

MSNBC headlines for today:

>Trump's Darkest Speech Ever?
>This visit was supposed to be statesman like so why did the Mexican President call Trump a liar on twitter?

Someone should raze everything in New York City that Trump didn't build.

>then New York goes Republican

Pure coincidence

>6 million
>Six Million
>SIX MILLION

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>"Trump won't ever get the Mexicans to agree to a wall!"
>Trump meets with Mexico and makes them agree with a wall

>"Trump won't ever get the Mexicans to pay for the wall!"
>Trump meets with Mexico and negotiates a payment for the wall

And you know what? Even if they refuse to pay, they can't do shit about tariffs on Mexican products. They can't do shit about the US ceasing foreign aid. They can'd do shit about the US taking the money illegals send back home

The only question is whether or not Mexico wants to get it over with quickly and soft, or slow and tough. They'll pay for it either way

WHY CANT WE GO ONE DAY WITHOUT TWITTER BTFO'ing US

Trump thots baka

>not sure if hair or human remains

There's something I don't understand. Trump said that every illegal will be subject to deportation, and that the laws (which clearly state that everyone should be deported, not only the criminals, the ones that abuse welfare and else) would be enforced. With this in mind, why is the media talking about him deporting only a fraction? Or did I hear wrong and he didn't say he would deport em all?

Care to explain?

Thanks pal.

"Flipping" a vote in that context doesn't only mean an Obama voter voting Trump. It can also mean:

> 1 Obama voter staying home and 1 extra Trump voter over Romney numbers
> 2 Obama voters staying home
> 2 extra Trump voters

As long as, for instance, Trump keeps Romney levels of turnout and Hillary lose 10% of Obama turnout Trump wins PA.

There is no path to citizenship for illegal immigrants that doesn't involve leaving the country and reentering legally. He is going to force deport criminal immigrants and the rest will self deport to retain their gibs

I'm not paying for shit. Trump gets in, I'm cheating on my taxes.

>Tfw your QB was secretly redpilled and then revealed his power level

Feels good

This. And he warned us.

Well done Sir... well done!

>He is going to force deport criminal immigrants and the rest will self deport to retain their gibs
The best part is that we know Trump isn't going to let 95% of them back in at least not with permanent residency. Look at his CPAC speech.

What people don't understand is the difference between the following concepts:

> the ***goal***: what is trying to be achieved
> the ***plan***: is the steps to make it possible

In Trump's case the goal is clear: to get rid of the illegal immigrants The plan is what is to be determined

In practice, no deportation needed for most of them The sensible ones won't stay in America if the conditions are adverse enough:

> no amnesty in sight
> no welfare (think those students that graduated with scholarships while also being illegal)
> no way to send remittance back to their families back in Mexico
> harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

All that would be possible simply by upholding the existing law

For instance, getting the banks to stop the flow of remittances

Bank is tightly regulate as it is. Banks get a lot of flak for facilitating sending money to "islamic charities", for instance, if they find out those charities are actually related to terrorism

> Projecting $26 billion sent as tax-free remittances by illegal aliens to Mexico in 2014 (...) Remittance inflows of $25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico’s 2008 GDP. [1]

It is not hard to track bloody 26 billion dollars, is it?

Also, the US will implement harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

As soon as the real cost of non compliance is raised to above compliance they will fall in line

It is not rocket science. America loses from the situation caused by illegals to the benefit of a few (immigrants, their families back in Mexico and companies that obtain unfair advantage over law abidding ones)

It takes money to make money. Most of the "undocumented" will go back on their own when they can't either work illegally, be on the welfare system or send money home anymore. The rest of them will be treated like the law demands, like the criminal they are

[1] cairco.org/issues/remittances

>NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE HAT

Congress won't back it. This isn't something that you can just order done.
Once again congress and the senate won't back that.

He said every illegal is subject to deportation but that his first priority is getting all the illegals who commit other crimes out first.

sure thing mang, ill reveal all the ancient finnish meme secrets as long as I get that picture

Post favorite campaign moments

>still laugh at john miller story

TRUMP SPEECH AT THE AMERICAN LEGION SOON LADS

>cheating on my taxes
You're not paying them now. You won't be missed.

When Megyn Kelly realized live on air that it was Trump himself that leaked the tapes...yeah, that was fucking classic.

>he thinks congress won't ratify a treaty with mexico where they give us money or approve taxes on the money illegals send over the border

who in their constituency wouldn't want this?

how many bongs ?

VIRGINIA IS FOR VIRGINS

What race is this guy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy Christ.
What an article coming from the people that have openly admitted bias against Trump!
They're only fooling themselves at this point.

It's much much more than 6M but they use that number because well you know why