Who's the most daddy Sup Forums character?

Who's the most daddy Sup Forums character?

Zack Snyder.

Deathstroke

Particularly Rebirth's

Please die of cancer

Are you trying to say your daddy is a big black ex-con?

Are you saying you isn't?

Yes I would go with Phil Ken Sebben as well.

Bruce Wayne is the only correct answer here people.

ahhh fat cage.. the best 6 episode series from marvel on netflix. seriously dude, there was nobody in the casting with abs? call the amenadiel dude, wesley snipes... fuck call billy banks

>6 episode series
is this some meme I'm not aware of?

man, you know the whole thing went to shit after episode 6.. be honest.

You're being generous with Six to be honest.

i was in a good mood.. and i was "so smart luke, playing dumb the whole time, ....wait"

Well if I'm gonna be honest I only watched Luke Cage because I watched Jessica Jones. And I only watched Jessica Jones because of David Tennant. So my expectations for Luke Cage were really low, which help me see it in a better light.

Netflix Luke Cage didn't come off to me as at all fatherly. If anything, he seemed more like someone who participates in those surrogate older brother programs.

Yousuke Koiwai

>'Ha classic Misty purposely being an incompetent cop! Classic'

>because of David Tennant
been there done that XD just watching lucifer for Lauren German, she could be in a sharknado movie and ill watch it

"Yep, i know you are innocent, but anywhoooo you are under arrest, yep i know you are bullet proof but im gonna pull my gun anyway"

Bruce is a terrible father though.

Phil Coulson is everyone's dad.

Yeah but you know how crazy people are supposedly good in the sack and if we're talking Batfleck then I can overlook his poor parenting skills.